HumbleBumbleBee

Jul 24, 2024
Can't seem to pin down the value for gold in Cheat Engine, anyone got better luck with it?
the save files can be read with notepad like normal json text, even if the format is .es3, open it with notepad.
For some reason any other number but money can be edited.
So what I did was set my knowledge lvl to 5 (max), saved savefile in notepad, load save file from ingame, did some tutoring streams with max knowledge, get much new money,
bought streaming equipment from guy in park to get even more money from streaming income. Easy money maker in a span of a few days only.

The guy in the park only appears during daytime if it isn't raining.

Reactions: Sguch and Micsuking

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
nearly 2000 yen and sales number over 5000, this is going to upset a lot of quality game makers

rail131

Dec 7, 2021
nearly 2000 yen and sales number over 5000, this is going to upset a lot of quality game makers
It's a good NTR game that understands what the fans want. Also I feel like anyone who tries to copy NTR Legend in their own way will probably do good.

Reactions: Kegji

Wahaele

Feb 15, 2019
the save files can be read with notepad like normal json text, even if the format is .es3, open it with notepad.
For some reason any other number but money can be edited.
So what I did was set my knowledge lvl to 5 (max), saved savefile in notepad, load save file from ingame, did some tutoring streams with max knowledge, get much new money,
bought streaming equipment from guy in park to get even more money from streaming income. Easy money maker in a span of a few days only.

The guy in the park only appears during daytime if it isn't raining.
Hi i have buy the streaming equipement but the multiplicator stay at x1 it's normal ?

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes