boneclown

Sep 3, 2022
It's just a thought of mine, but it would be cool if when Shin went to the room, he asked if everything was okay, when you were having sex with both of them, after the apology he could see the semen running down their legs, and he got angry about it and depressed.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
it's just a thought but what happen if we didn't enter Kaede house from the begining, we only raise her effection up then buy a lockpick and fk her mom first, is that a condition to unlock that scene?

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
Considering the v1.2 patch notes says it fixes the night event I am guessing it was bugged from the beginning and can't be access until we get v1.2 from someone.
in that term even Rena events and that Yui living night event when u sleeping pill his son is bugged?

CheeBaBoom

Jun 10, 2021
Does anyone have 1.02? Can share it here thanks?

Also I'm not sure why but my game is freezing randomly. Couldn't open the menu and all. Is that happening to anyone?

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
The only sleeping pill events I know are when you tutor both girls at the same time and when the girls and son are in the living room on the weekend. Both are working correctly for me.

There are plenty of Netori games here. But there is no Netori tag yet so they are hard to find. You can only use the Cheating tag and look for it yourself.
Also there is scene in study room which each single girl with son sleeping. Please dont tell me i have to replay the both girl study since multiple times to get it for them seperately?

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
If you want to be rolling in money without cheating. Get 20k and give it to that NPC in the park. Then money making job multipliers will be your knowledge, knowledge & equipment boosters. Or just hold the left or right and leave it to the RNG gods

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes