2hu_ism

Apr 17, 2020
the game is okay for first timer and solo. you can see creator trying to build world settings with character profile. the animation need improving tho.

plenty of potential but probably little time compared to others netori games(NTR legend, NTRaholic etc) that starts as early access game and slowly adding content to 1.0.

hopefully creator continue working on updating this game or making new one with more time.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Can anyone please post all the scenes in this game either screenshot or texts so I know what I'm missing.

HinaCopter

Jan 2, 2019
Can anyone please post all the scenes in this game either screenshot or texts so I know what I'm missing.
These are all the scenes found in the gallery
Yui - 1F
Yui - Bathroom 1, 2
Yui - Hiroshi's room
Yui - Living room 1,2,3
Yui - Study
Yui - Washroom
Yui - Yui's room 1,2
Kaede - Bathroom
Kaede - Hiroshi's room
Kaede - Kaede's room
Kaede - Living room
Kaede - Toilet 1,2
Kaede - Study
Kaede - Washroom
Kaede - Yui's room
Kaede - 1F
Aoi - Apartment 1,2
Aoi - Bookstore
Taeko - Taeko's room
Taeko - Entrance
Rena - Hiroshi's room 1,2
Rena - Living room
Rena - Park
Kaede and Yui - Bathroom
Kaede and Yui - Hiroshi's room
Kaede and Yui - Living room 1,2
Kaede, Yui and Reina - Living room
Kaede and Yui - Study
Kaede and Yui - Yui's room 1,2
Taeko and Kaede - Living room
Taeko and Kaede - Kaede's room
Taeko and Kaede - Taeko's room
Taeko and Kaede - Entrance
Yui - Washroom
Yui - Yui's room 3
Yui end
Kaede end
Rena end
Taeko end
Aoi end
Kaede - Sato's Entrance
Kaede - Sato's Living room

Yui best girl btw

HinaCopter

Jan 2, 2019
i think this is actually his first game, he also solo work alot of stuff include the animation and coding.
it's very decent for his first game as a solo creator
makes me really want to look forward to his next game, hopefully with more corruption instead of being able to immediately molest and rape the girls as well as him using another engine because unity fucking sucks

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I have no idea how to make Rena active. I saw the first event at school where she said that she would help the teacher with something, I've seen them in the park but I couldn't use the option to "Wait a bit". And she never visits my house.

HinaCopter

Jan 2, 2019
I have no idea how to make Rena active. I saw the first event at school where she said that she would help the teacher with something, I've seen them in the park but I couldn't use the option to "Wait a bit". And she never visits my house.
have you tried raising Kaede's levels?

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
Is there a walkthrough??? I leveled up all the girls to 5 but got stuck at 74%

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Hey how can you do something with the mother and daughter at night i can have the key in the apartment but I can only go and do nothing

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
it's very decent for his first game as a solo creator
makes me really want to look forward to his next game, hopefully with more corruption instead of being able to immediately molest and rape the girls as well as him using another engine because unity fucking sucks
i do agree is way to fast i think it'be because of the story line isn't that smoothly. I noticed something when u reach level 2+ u gonna have action to rape Yui at night and she's really supprise about that. I think that the starting point of corruption
I think it's because the engine so suck he have to cut of some code for the story flow and make it like this. But yeah 7,5/10 for the first game he made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bort740

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Hey how can you do something with the mother and daughter at night i can have the key in the apartment but I can only go and do nothing
The appartment is for Aoi, the university student. For Kaede and Taeko (blond mother-daugther duo) yo need to go to the house next to yours with lockpick and gifts

Reactions: Diegoz

KuroiMagi

Sep 28, 2022
These are all the scenes found in the gallery
Yui - 1F
Yui - Bathroom 1, 2
Yui - Hiroshi's room
Yui - Living room 1,2,3
Yui - Study
Yui - Washroom
Yui - Yui's room 1,2
Kaede - Bathroom
Kaede - Hiroshi's room
Kaede - Kaede's room
Kaede - Living room
Kaede - Toilet 1,2
Kaede - Study
Kaede - Washroom
Kaede - Yui's room
Kaede - 1F
Aoi - Apartment 1,2
Aoi - Bookstore
Taeko - Taeko's room
Taeko - Entrance
Rena - Hiroshi's room 1,2
Rena - Living room
Rena - Park
Kaede and Yui - Bathroom
Kaede and Yui - Hiroshi's room
Kaede and Yui - Living room 1,2
Kaede, Yui and Reina - Living room
Kaede and Yui - Study
Kaede and Yui - Yui's room 1,2
Taeko and Kaede - Living room
Taeko and Kaede - Kaede's room
Taeko and Kaede - Taeko's room
Taeko and Kaede - Entrance
Yui - Washroom
Yui - Yui's room 3
Yui end
Kaede end
Rena end
Taeko end
Aoi end
Kaede - Sato's Entrance
Kaede - Sato's Living room

Yui best girl btw
I miss Yui - living room 2, Yui - Study and Kaede - Study. What should I do?

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
OK I'm lost at the "tutorial" for the tutoring in the game's opening. No text shows up and the tutorial 1, 2, and 3 things don't do anything when I click on them. I've been trying to figure out what to do from a single image, but can't get anywhere at all.

Edit:
Never mind finally figured it out.

Last edited:

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Noticed that the game and as such the timer as well pauses if you click outside the game.

Stuck on a math question? boot up calculator to solve it.
Just be careful when you click the game window again, it will register it as an answer.
True, this could help. On a separate note, the total number of unique questions is actually quite small, so after you've gone through them a couple times it becomes a pattern recognition game. The challenge at that point becomes remembering which button to click as fast as possible.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes