Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
I don't want cheats or anything like that, just a save with a lot of money since the game has limited days and I don't like to grind in these games that are already kind of annoying with mini-games and stuff
I agree that the mini-games are annoying =_= sigh... (Can you imagine how many time I had to go through that BS meTuber mini-game just to write down every god damn question, I done it so much, my mind and hands memorize the answers, this is unnecessary too complexed even if it's just a True or False mini-game. And one of the "correct" answer is incorrect. Knowing it's wrong but clicking "True" F with my mind)

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
I'm currently making a guide so I'll try my best to be as simple and detailed. It will have the list of gallery, a check box for keeping track (or you can just check the gallery), and how to unlock them (roughly). The list of Items that can be bought and found. Also Key Info (in the form of just simple Notes). I can't say I'll be 100% accurate, but I can get pretty close as possible. It's not a walkthough, just a simple guide. I'll reply to this post once I (roughly) completed it. Any update to the info is helpful. Also, I can't shake that this game is similar to NTR Dojo
OK, SO I GOT IT DONE A LOT FASTER THAN I THOUGHT BUT IT'S STILL A ROUGH DRAFT. (I kinda remember how I got the scenes. Note: I still haven't got " Yui - Living room 2", "Yui - Study", and "Kaede - Study". So these are guesses. Also, Lust Level requirements still have to be checked)
Any new info helps

shaeldur

May 3, 2017
The game is kinda unplayable for me. I am getting constant black screens, basically any time the game tries to present some sort of event, it fails to load it properly and I end up on a black screen. Sometimes before the event, sometimes when it tries to go back into "sandbox" after an event. So no opportunity to really save often even.

Anyone else having this, and figured out how to bypass it ?

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
Hi can someone share a save with the galery PLS ? i can't play the game always have a black screen when i want to do the first lesson session and the game freeze....

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
The game is kinda unplayable for me. I am getting constant black screens, basically any time the game tries to present some sort of event, it fails to load it properly and I end up on a black screen. Sometimes before the event, sometimes when it tries to go back into "sandbox" after an event. So no opportunity to really save often even.

Anyone else having this, and figured out how to bypass it ?
same problem for me i cant even pass the first session

HinaCopter

Jan 2, 2019
Hi can someone share a save with the galery PLS ? i can't play the game always have a black screen when i want to do the first lesson session and the game freeze....
there's a full save somewhere in this thread so yeah, go and search for it yourself
though if you're having a black screen problem then a save file won't be of help since the game will die on itself even on gallery especially if you're trying to play scenes with 2 or more girls

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
OK, SO I GOT IT DONE A LOT FASTER THAN I THOUGHT BUT IT'S STILL A ROUGH DRAFT. (I kinda remember how I got the scenes. Note: I still haven't got " Yui - Living room 2", "Yui - Study", and "Kaede - Study". So these are guesses. Also, Lust Level requirements still have to be checked)
Any new info helps
Those are the 3 scenes that are typically missing through normal play, so you've pretty much done all you can. I've been doing some testing with a new file but still have yet to find a legitimate way to obtain them, so I suspect the conditions to trigger them are currently broken if they exist at all.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Any new info helps
Yui study feels impossible. I was able to get it once where Kandae was in the bathroom and I already chased off rena but it never popped.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes