Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
How to get the Study scene for Yui and Kaede ?
I'm also having a hard time getting Study scene for Yui and Kaede, I believe there's a certain point that makes them unredeemable while having the Sleeping Pills.

For example, during my first run, I didn't see a cut-scene where Kaede ask MC (Oji) to be a student of his (to protect Shin from Yui), it's at this point that Kaede start being part of the group, I also don't have "Yui Living Room 2", which I believe is using Sleeping Pills on Shin while he and Yui is alone in the living room which can only happen on the weekend. But if Kaede is unlocked, she starts being part of that living room group making it near impossible to get Yui and Shin alone.

I believe Kaede is unlocked at a certain point of Yui's leveling (I believe Yui has to be at least level 3) as it took me a long time to unlock Kaede during my first run but less than a week on New Game Plus.

Someone believes that the using Cheat Engine and/or having the book "Multi-Tasking" before a certain point may have cause a bug where you can't use Sleeping Pills on individual situations (studing with just Yui or Kaede alone with Shin) so I'm hoping that just restarting with a fresh New Game run can fix it as New Game Plus I can't seem to get them.

I think I figure out some patterns on the Character's daily life, and what's requried but first I need to figure out this stupid Study Bug or if it's cause by the recent updates or just people messing with the game's file to cheat (yes I'm one of the cheaters, F working for money muhahahahaha!).

There's also a weird bug if you have both Yui and Kaede for individual study and you change your individual study every time after the last person (doesn't matter who you start with, if you start with Yui/Kaede, after session, they go off while the other stays in the study room and you start teaching that person then the first comes back and the second goes off, it's a endless loop bug), you can continue studing for as long as possible even though the night and stright into the next day and so on. I also think this is a bug that also F with the Study with Yui/Kaede scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayaya404

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
the only time they are alone is at 07:00 am, but when i try to talk to yui, they disappear.
What am i doing wrong?
If this is on a weekday, they are only there for a moment, you have to wait until the weekend and have sleeping pills. They will be in the living room together at the end of the day but if you unlocked Kaede (she joins the study sessions), it's near impossible to get Yui and Shin alone as she'll join the living room group.

Last edited:

KuroiMagi

Sep 28, 2022
If this is on a weekday, they are only there for a moment, you have to wait until the weekend and have sleeping pills. They will be in the living room together at the end of the day but if you unlocked Kaede (she joins the study sissions), it's near impossible to get Yui and Shin alone as she'll join the living room group.
Thank you very much

Lakki_chloe

Jan 2, 2024
what are the prerequisites for rena? i play on 1.2 and the option during night in the park is always blue/unclickable

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
How to get threesome scence with Yui and Kaede.On Sat and Sunday when they are sleeping , the second option is lock.Their lust level are already 4.

Edit: I got the threesome scences.You need to have Both Yui and Kaede Lust Level to 5.

Last edited:

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
I'm currently making a guide so I'll try my best to be as simple and detailed. It will have the list of gallery, a check box for keeping track (or you can just check the gallery), and how to unlock them (roughly). The list of Items that can be bought and found. Also Key Info (in the form of just simple Notes). I can't say I'll be 100% accurate, but I can get pretty close as possible. It's not a walkthough, just a simple guide. I'll reply to this post once I (roughly) completed it. Any update to the info is helpful. Also, I can't shake that this game is similar to NTR Dojo

Last edited:

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I'm currently making a guide so I'll try my best to be as simple and detailed. It will have the list of gallery, a check box for keeping track (or you can just check the gallery), and how to unlock them (roughly). The list of Items that can be bought and found. Also Key Info (in the form of just simple Notes). I can't say I'll be 100% accurate, but I can get pretty close as possible. It's not a walkthough, just a simple guide. I'll reply to this post once I (roughly) completed it. Any update to the info is helpful. Also, I can't shake that this game is similar to NTR Dojo
For threesomes, i think, you need to have called one of the members as you did another. I couldn`t do that scene until I called yui during Kaede scene in the MC bedroom. It may also need lv 5 (unlike Taeko who only needed lv3).

Reactions: GSai

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Can anyone spend a save with infinite money or something? In this type of game grind is disgusting

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
Can anyone spend a save with infinite money or something? In this type of game grind is disgusting
The grind isn't even that bad, I could get 125,000yen (with max knowledge and boost items, no I started over due to a bug an cannot unlock certain scene (study scenes) but I know what I'm doing) for every stream on meTuber. And the game has a limit of times for the entire run, so the total amount you need is 1,043,050yen. (Basicly, 8 runs, minus the initial start to buy the item boosters and leveling up knowledge)
I'm making the guide right now that has all the answers of all the questions on the meTuber mini-game.
Also, cheats may bugged the game, I notice I had to reset the cheat engine and look for the cheat every time you re-load a game file, it's pretty annoying every time.

Last edited:

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
The grind isn't even that bad, I could get 125,000yen (with max knowledge and boost items, no I started over due to a bug an cannon unlock certain scene (study scenes) but I know what I'm doing) for every stream on meTuber. And the game has a limit of times for the entire run, so the total amount you need is 1,043,050yen. (Basicly, 8 runs, minus the initial start to buy the item boosters and leveling up knowledge)
I'm making the guide right now that has all the answers of all the questions on the meTuber mini-game.
Also, cheats may bugged the game, I notice I had to reset the cheat engine and look for the cheat every time you re-load a game file, it's pretty annoying every time.
I don't want cheats or anything like that, just a save with a lot of money since the game has limited days and I don't like to grind in these games that are already kind of annoying with mini-games and stuff

Bortun1

Dec 26, 2021
These are all the scenes found in the gallery
Yui - 1F
Yui - Bathroom 1, 2
Yui - Hiroshi's room
Yui - Living room 1,2,3
Yui - Study
Yui - Washroom
Yui - Yui's room 1,2
Kaede - Bathroom
Kaede - Hiroshi's room
Kaede - Kaede's room
Kaede - Living room
Kaede - Toilet 1,2
Kaede - Study
Kaede - Washroom
Kaede - Yui's room
Kaede - 1F
Aoi - Apartment 1,2
Aoi - Bookstore
Taeko - Taeko's room
Taeko - Entrance
Rena - Hiroshi's room 1,2
Rena - Living room
Rena - Park
Kaede and Yui - Bathroom
Kaede and Yui - Hiroshi's room
Kaede and Yui - Living room 1,2
Kaede, Yui and Reina - Living room
Kaede and Yui - Study
Kaede and Yui - Yui's room 1,2
Taeko and Kaede - Living room
Taeko and Kaede - Kaede's room
Taeko and Kaede - Taeko's room
Taeko and Kaede - Entrance
Yui - Washroom
Yui - Yui's room 3
Yui end
Kaede end
Rena end
Taeko end
Aoi end
Kaede - Sato's Entrance
Kaede - Sato's Living room

Yui best girl btw
How to get these scenes ?
Kaede - Sato's Entrance

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
How to get these scenes ?
Kaede - Sato's Entrance
Visit Kaede at her house at the weekends at Morning to Afternoon, Kaede will be at the Door. Taeko won't be at the door at weekend from Morning to Evening.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes