Tito541

Nov 8, 2022
Alguien que me pueda compartir un save data que pase del tutorial de entrada no puedo pasar de ahí por que se cierra el juego

kinhchuaha12

Jan 16, 2019
is it just me or the touching alert speed is crazy fast.
I can barely click it to see what the hell is going on before getting slapped.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
finally a really good game !!!
somebody knows similar games??? where YOU STEAL ???? idk its netorase or something???
It's called Netori. Examples is NTR dojo (which is probably the main inspiration of this game), NTR massage shop, NTR legend, NTRaholic,...

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
what are controls in this game i cant even play it cuz i cant do anything at start of game, idk how to save and i keep getting my inventory open but cant close it again

LewdQualia

Jan 13, 2024
When having sex with Taeko at the front door, there's an option to call Kaede. Anyone knows how to make her answer?
Edit: figured it out. You need to call Kaede in the evening, potentially on weekend since that's how I managed to get her to pick up.

Last edited:

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Did you use any cheats? You might have missed some flags. The flag should be having sex with Kaede.
Having sex with Kaede when and where? I did not use any cheats. It might be because Kaede stopped showing up at my house, I can only have sex with her during tutoring when I choose to tutor both.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
You are in the Endless mode. The game is suppose to end on 7/1. How did you even reach beyond that without seeing a ending? There is a bug right now in Endless mode where Kaede disappears. You should probably start a new game. You can try using the guide I made. It does not tell you how to get all the scenes but it does tell you how to trigger all the girls' appearances.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-lesson-v1-2-hizure.223435/post-14747080
I just kept sleeping after 6/23 to reach an ending, but maybe they don't auto trigger? I was hoping by reaching an ending that you could go to NG+ to not have to do all the grind again but maybe it doesn't even exist

tame9

Nov 8, 2021
View attachment 3993412

Overview:
A simulation game where you steal girlfriends, housewives, and college students!

Thread Updated: 2024-09-03
Release Date: 2024-09-02
Developer: hizure -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.2
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I have no idea how to open rena progression. after catching her with photos

xbulzeebx

Oct 25, 2017
On weekdays Rena should be at the house. Tutor Kaede and during break time have sex with Kaede anywhere that isn't on the toilet and there should be a chance to trigger Rena's training.

vitaliJ12

Mar 15, 2021
Developer, you fuck the same way, teach them already so that they at least get a dick in the hole.

MadderPacker

Feb 28, 2022
I haven't completed it yet either but if you got o the school on a schoolday and just pass time, there's a cutscene that'll trigger by 15:30, just don't accidentally click on rena/kaede by then.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes