Jul 8, 2017
can someone help think this game has some UI issues everytime i click on the item menu the screen goes pure white and when i try to exit it doesnt Get out of white screen and forced to restart the game from the start

NamXaLong789

Sep 19, 2023
So how did you max the money? Did you use CE?
You can find the save file in that path and edit it directly with text editor applications. However, you should not edit the amount of money you have. I tried and it brought my money to 0. Scroll down to the bottom of the save file and edit the knowledge level to level 500 or any number you like, then save and enter the game, livestream in the evening and for each correct answer, the amount of money will be multiplied by your knowledge level. Then edit the knowledge level back to normal. Just do it once and you will have enough money to buy all the items in the game

Reactions: FrankWestPhoJrn
May 7, 2023
You can find the save file in that path and edit it directly with text editor applications. However, you should not edit the amount of money you have. I tried and it brought my money to 0. Scroll down to the bottom of the save file and edit the knowledge level to level 500 or any number you like, then save and enter the game, livestream in the evening and for each correct answer, the amount of money will be multiplied by your knowledge level. Then edit the knowledge level back to normal. Just do it once and you will have enough money to buy all the items in the game
That's a neat way of going about it. Man, this game has some weird coding around the money stat, though. I rage quit the game after I couldn't get CE to work haha

ballenbak

Jun 1, 2021
Maybe this will help somebody using cheat engine.
Go to shop and use CE as normal to search for the money values. I got 2 results so I changed both values to a much higher amount, 50k or something, I don't know. After changing the money value I go back to the game, I work in the shop for a shift. After that my money has changed to the amount I set in CE plus what I had while searching and inputting the money value.
I noticed it only changed after I made money when working in the shop.

hendrixx77

Apr 29, 2024
anyone else on 1.5 having the issue of none of the ends triggering? i have everything else in gallery unlocked, knowledge level 5 and all the girls at level 5 but none of the endings will trigger. is this a bug or am i missing something here

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRLesson-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes