Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
I have a lot of weird bugs I think. Anyone know howi can fix some? I maxed relationship out with a ton of fcharacters, but a lot of tihngsaren't working right. I can't access apartment even though i have key. I couldn't access taeko's scenes even though I gave her all gifts (I fixed this by editing save file, I realized even though her bar was filled up to 4, her stat line was still 1, so i edited it in notpad, but I think it bugged other things in turn becaseu now I can't do any of the other scenes with her despite having her maxed).

EssexCV11

Aug 23, 2021
Having sex with Kaede when and where? I did not use any cheats. It might be because Kaede stopped showing up at my house, I can only have sex with her during tutoring when I choose to tutor both.
try selling the Multitasking Book, then repeat the tutoring, see if it that helps

EssexCV11

Aug 23, 2021
OK, SO I GOT IT DONE A LOT FASTER THAN I THOUGHT BUT IT'S STILL A ROUGH DRAFT. (I kinda remember how I got the scenes. Note: I still haven't got " Yui - Living room 2", "Yui - Study", and "Kaede - Study". So these are guesses. Also, Lust Level requirements still have to be checked)
Any new info helps
Hey, I followed your guide on how to get to Rena, it seems on my run she appeared on 5/28

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Version 1.5 Bug Fix List
  • Fixed the speed of the blue gauge during the sexual harassment scene. It works correctly on monitors with a refresh rate of 60Hz or higher.
  • Rebuilt the recollection mode. The gallery shows different positions depending on the girl's level. However, players must continue to raise the girl's level to the required level.
  • Sexual harassment scenes are not included in the recollection mode. Due to the structure of the game, it was very difficult to add these scenes to the gallery and I couldn't add them without breaking the original experience. We apologize to those who made the request.
  • Fixed incorrect placement of clothes at 8 pm on weekdays.
  • Fixed an error in the list in the gallery. Two unnecessary scenes have been deleted. These scenes are the ones that put the shin to sleep when teaching only the garment or Kaede, but they are unsuitable when the garment and Kaede are in the same room.
  • Fixed a black screen problem at a late night event in Yui.
  • Food items have been increased to 999 units each.
  • In addition, we made some graphic adjustments.

Reactions: Ayaya404 and yoohen

Passenger123

May 27, 2023
anyone, can anyone help me, I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I can't open the scene with Kaede's mother in her room, or 3P with Kaede and her mother in Kaede's room, and I think it's quite strange considering I can do 3P with they were at the front door, then I couldn't open Rena's route on my second try, on the first try I could open Rena's route, but couldn't open the ending and strangely the game continued until 7/5 and I didn't use endless mode, on the second try I can't open the short scene where Kaede decides to stay at the front door, maybe that's why Rena's route doesn't open, I've tried 3 processes and Rena never opens, please help me, I love this game but honestly this makes me sick

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes