Passenger123

May 27, 2023
hi, I'm back, I've solved my previous problem, but now I'm hit by a new problem, specifically at Rena's ending, after the post credit scene we can control the H-scene, and it should be that Kaede, Yui and Rena have 2 sex poses, but unfortunately in mine, Kaede only has 1 pose, 1 is locked even though all the heroines are lvl 5, can anyone help?

Passenger123

May 27, 2023
what is your knowledge lvl
MAX at LVL 5

Edit: I've tried repeating it from my last save, luckily it wasn't too far, it seems like it was a bug because after I repeated it without increasing any lvl, position 6 was already accessible

Edit: It seems like the bug is in the gallery, because I can't access position 6 in the gallery even though it can be accessed in the main story, I hope there will be a next update to fix this problem

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so i got the key to the apartment but it does non't work and i gave the mother all the gifts and nothing happens.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
ok so i got the key to the apartment but it does non't work and i gave the mother all the gifts and nothing happens.
not the key you needed to the mom
the lock pick
which you can get from buying it from the guy on the park
and the apartment key is for that college girl

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I read that there are some kind of Rena scenes at the school (does anyone know how to trigger those)? I am already pretty far into the game with Rena showing up at the MC's house and Kaede at lv.5, so I'm guessing that I screwed it up and went past the triggers for the scenes?

PS. Is there any better way to increase Rena's LV besides having her catch the MC having sex and then chasing her (right now she is the hardest to LV since chasing her takes up a lot of time)?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I read that there are some kind of Rena scenes at the school (does anyone know how to trigger those)? I am already pretty far into the game with Rena showing up at the MC's house and Kaede at lv.5, so I'm guessing that I screwed it up and went past the triggers for the scenes?

PS. Is there any better way to increase Rena's LV besides having her catch the MC having sex and then chasing her (right now she is the hardest to LV since chasing her takes up a lot of time)?
The scene of Rena at school happens on weekdays around 7am to 8am. It just shows her meeting her crush. No sex scenes.

No other way to raise Rena's level other than catching her. Just like the other girls only increasing by groping after tutoring. Even having sex with them doesn't increase it. It really doesn't make sense.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So, I unlocked everything, but I'm missing a scene that I couldn't find.

The scene is. "3P: Kaede and Yui - Yui's room (1)."

Does anybody know what is needed to unlock this scene?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes