Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
Are there any NTR games where your bully takes your crush/gf/sister/mother etc?

Something like Thug Hero Party?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Are there any NTR games where your bully takes your crush/gf/sister/mother etc?

Something like Thug Hero Party?
Babysitter is a really good NTR game, have a lot of content, great animation, great story.
You should also try Culture Shock, the NTR path is really great. The renders and the models are amazing.
And there is The Engagement...

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
The Tyrant,NTRPG 2,Inn My Wife, My GF Amnesia
I played the Tyrant a long while back and found it interesting - thanks for reminding me about it. I have played the others - good choices.

Babysitter is a really good NTR game, have a lot of content, great animation, great story.
You should also try Culture Shock, the NTR path is really great. The renders and the models are amazing.
And there is The Engagement...
Babysitter is a good game but the lack of a gallery is annoying.

I will check out Culture Shock and The Engagement - thanks.

Reactions: Elkfood

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
If you're trying The Engagement be sure to follow the walkthrough. It can be hard to find the right route.

Jun 17, 2018
Some new NTR AVs brought brilliant idea

JUY-845
After car accident, heroine's fiance badly hurts the brain and lost most of memories. Heroine waits for his memory to come back but that never happened. After the sincere talk with fiance's parents and with their permission, she decided to break up in tears. Years later, she gets married and lives well, but all of sudden, her ex fiance appears in front of her, with recovered memory...

JUY-841
2 couples (A&B, and C&D) were exploring a famous ghost spot, an abandoned house. Suddenly, loud noise surprised everyone, and 2 people, A&D run away from the house immediately, leaving B and C only in the house. What everyone didn't know was, B secretly loved C from long ago...

Way to go, Japan!

Reactions: VermillioN

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Some new NTR AVs brought brilliant idea

JUY-845
After car accident, heroine's fiance badly hurts the brain and lost most of memories. Heroine waits for his memory to come back but that never happened. After the sincere talk with fiance's parents and with their permission, she decided to break up in tears. Years later, she gets married and lives well, but all of sudden, her ex fiance appears in front of her, with recovered memory...
this one :) ?

Reactions: Elkfood

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Anyone here already mentioned about manhwa comic?

here are some menhwa ntr :

I discovered this website last week and I'm amazed with this Manhwa. NTR everywhere :ROFLMAO:

Here are a few recommendations from me

This one is a rape fest. But the NTR happens chapter 140-141-142.

This one is a mix of cuckold and NTR since the beggining.

This one has a few as well

The husband sells the wife to pay off a debt. You get the point.

This one is fantastic. NTR happens around ch. 32+

This one depends. The MC and the FMC are not a couple, but the girl gets fucked through a magic something. I don't think it is tho, but the art is nice.

Kissmanga has this translated until ch. 59. But if you wanna see the NTR scene, jump to ch. 74-75. I recommend reading everything though. The girl is a tease and a petite

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I discovered this website last week and I'm amazed with this Manhwa. NTR everywhere :ROFLMAO:

Here are a few recommendations from me

This one is a rape fest. But the NTR happens chapter 140-141-142.

This one is a mix of cuckold and NTR since the beggining.

This one has a few as well

The husband sells the wife to pay off a debt. You get the point.

This one is fantastic. NTR happens around ch. 32+

This one depends. The MC and the FMC are not a couple, but the girl gets fucked through a magic something. I don't think it is tho, but the art is nice.

Kissmanga has this translated until ch. 59. But if you wanna see the NTR scene, jump to ch. 74-75. I recommend reading everything though. The girl is a tease and a petite
Hey dude, can you explain me Stolen plot? I tried to read but I ending jumping to the end and fapping

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hey dude, can you explain me Stolen plot? I tried to read but I ending jumping to the end and fapping
If you seen the last chapter, then the wife pretends to have amnesia to her husband, probably to save her marriage, somehow.

Reactions: zebucetiva

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

I am not even going to dig into it, instead I will just repost my updated list of good positions:
Bold - Great fap material
Italic - Good / interesting story
[number] - NTR level from 0 - 5 (low - high)
I do not have perfect memory so something might be imprecise
Sweet guy [0]
A perverts daily life [0]
Solmi's Channel [0]
Pheromon holic [0]
Under observation: my first love and I [0]

Hahri lumpy boardhouse [0]
Close as neighbors [0]
Deceptions [0]

The Secret 3P Sleepover in 7 meter square room [0]
Say you like it [0]
Unwanted roommate [0]
Unbalance x3 [0]
AMU [0]
My brother slipped inside me in bathroom [0-1]
The good manager [0-1]

The third party [1] (yuri)
15 minutes [1]
Mind reader [1?]
Brawling go [2]
Sex lessons [2]

Drug candy [3]
Sunggi's study group [3]
Rain curtain [3]

Cohabination [3]
A world that I rule [3] (hard)
Miss mystic [3?]

Lust awakening [4]
My stepmom [4]
Overlapping [4]
Hosuehold affairs [4]
Daddy's working [5]
Fatal Woman [5]

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone remember the games similar to breast mafia ones. You start with an elf or something then unlock and lose other girls over time. Even has a cow girl character and one that was a statue. Can't remember the studio but they stopped making games after one of them. Would really love to get the translated version of it if anyone remembers the name

Reactions: Pango_12
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes