Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Announced from Alicesoft.
Release May 27, English versions same-day release, pre-orders available at jast/mangagamer/fakku/kaguragames.

Two versions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prologue (trial) already available.
Looks promising but that art doesnt look like alicesoft

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Release May 27, English versions same-day release, pre-orders available at jast/mangagamer/fakku/kaguragames.

Two versions:

Definitely getting the NTR route I wonder how many scenes will it have. Only $11-12 each route it seems

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017

Two versions:

Man I hate multiple rival men in NTR, to cuck his son he cucks himself by getting a bunch of dudes to bang her too? what?

Prefer NTR when the bull doesn't share at all, which I know is sorta hypocritical in a weird way haha.

Last edited:

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
I keep reading that people won't play short NTR games no matter what. I'm making my first RPG NTR game but because it is my first I can't make multiple branches and multiple CG's, the scope is way too big for a new developer. So I rather just focus on one route with an optional vanilla ending and just make it as high quality as I can. Like focus on custom assets, around 10 high quality CG's, story, everything is interactable, writing, sound, gameplay elements that mesh well with NTR themes etc. It will probably be around 2h tops but I wanna cram a lot into those 2h if that makes sense. But it seems like many outright refuse to even acknowledge games that don't have multiple routes. I rather release something short but actually good than long but trash or mediocre.

So I guess what I'm asking, would you play a high quality NTR game even if it was 1h or 2h long? If not then what is it that turns you off with short games?
I don't mind short ntr game as long as it has good art

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Man I hate multiple rival men in NTR, to cuck his son he cucks himself by getting a bunch of dudes to bang her too? what?

Prefer NTR when the bull doesn't share at all, which I know is sorta hypocritical in a weird way haha.
LOL same like gangbang kinda weakens the scenes

• Haha
Reactions: EnTeeArrr

brbneed2coom

Mar 30, 2022
Thanks for all the input everyone all your posts were really reassuring so I appreciate it, seems like I misjudged how people felt about short games. I've been watching NTR javs for a while but I've never talked to anyone about NTR, gotta say it's the most chill community I have stumbled upon and I really like how everyone is so passionate about the subject.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for all the input everyone all your posts were really reassuring so I appreciate it, seems like I misjudged how people felt about short games. I've been watching NTR javs for a while but I've never talked to anyone about NTR, gotta say it's the most chill community I have stumbled upon and I really like how everyone is so passionate about the subject.
Short NTR should have a rapid ramp up.

Basic progression of standard NTR plots.
1. Peaceful initial state of characters.
2. Introduce antagonist.
3. Corruption arc.
4. NTR reveal and fallen heroine.

You need to get to the fallen heroine state for that satisfying NTR pay off. Sometimes short NTR games don't ramp up the corruption and just end things prematurely. That's boring. Long NTR stories can do the proper and methodical build up, but short games need to ramp it up faster rather than taking it slow and ending things before the climax.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I'm not sure if this is common with NTR fans, but I almost require that the MC has sex with the love interest. I have a really hard time 'feeling' the NTR of a 'stolen girl' that he hasn't fucked. Hentaria is a good example. I played it. I enjoyed it. But for me a lot of the eroticism is lost when the MC is purely a voyeur...like how is a girl stolen if she was never yours? Sadly the MC virgin that never has sex is common, especially among Japanese NTR games.
Just a personal preference.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Short game is okay, but bad story not.
Sadly more often short is combined with bad story...

Basic progression of standard NTR plots.
2. Introduce antagonist.
3. Corruption arc.
4. NTR reveal and fallen heroine.
I wish this would be true more often.

Fact is, when you make a longer game (which means more story and not more CG's), your built-up is maybe(!) better, more understandabe, and so on more enjoyable (means: you can empathisize better withe the MC) - if you like this way of ntr.

I, for example, really like to see the MC and his girl getting from "unknown" to "in love".
But I also love the idea of the rocky road (rivals to fight for your girl) and a lot of things to work out, before you will see an happy end (MC will win). But I want to have the danger, of others also getting the girl, and perfectly will show me how superior they are (sometimes with a little humilation) which will be the ntr-part of the game.

Others like the idea of the MC running a trail (so no real options) and definitly will loose the girl.

And others want to play till you get the girl, to then see some villain coming through the door, and taking the girl with them, while the MC sits there and cries...

NTR is more than simple "cheating seen from 'loser'-perspective", especially when you try to pack it into a game (which means interactivity).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
But I also love the idea of the rocky road (rivals to fight for your girl) and a lot of things to work out, before you will see an happy end (MC will win).
I like this kinda stuff too, but it's not really NTR. It's just a more mature story than the wish fulfillment harem romance stuff. The anti-NTR brigade will come for it all the same though.

If you read Silent War webtoon, it's basically like what you just described. The first half is NTRish, but it's not really NTR. The second half is Chad mode and is actually Netori.

What defines actual NTR is breaking of the close bond between the male and female protags via sex with the antagonist (almost always corruption based). Unless this bond is broken and the girl is "stolen," it's just a nuanced exploration of interpersonal relationships.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Why are college setting for NTR so rare? I would love to know if any ones knows couple with college themed setting. Had enough hs ones

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I like this kinda stuff too, but it's not really NTR. It's just a more mature story than the wish fulfillment harem romance stuff. The anti-NTR brigade will come for it all the same though.

If you read Silent War webtoon, it's basically like what you just described. The first half is NTRish, but it's not really NTR. The second half is Chad mode and is actually Netori.

What defines actual NTR is breaking of the close bond between the male and female protags via sex with the antagonist (almost always corruption based). Unless this bond is broken and the girl is "stolen," it's just a nuanced exploration of interpersonal relationships.
Did you like silent war NTR? The fmc barely had any scenes. I personally thought it was kinda weak and rushed.

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Since you guys started discussing the execution of NTR in games there is something that has been on my mind lately.

What are some unique / your favourite ways to handle scenes of the girl with the antagoists ?

- Some netorase games just show the scenes because the MC sees or is told about the events.
- Some games unlock the scenes in the gallery or you get an option to see them on a second run of the game.
- Female protagonis games just show you all the scenes obviously but it's difficult to call that NTR.
- Some games just switch to the female POV to see the events or ask if you want to

I guess I enjoy mistery NTR the most but that means not seeing anything that the MC doesn't.
I feel like a different method should exist I just fail to come up with anything.

So I wonder is there any interesting way that you know from a game to handle these events ?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Since you guys started discussing the execution of NTR in games there is something that has been on my mind lately.

What are some unique / your favourite ways to handle scenes of the girl with the antagoists ?

- Some netorase games just show the scenes because the MC sees or is told about the events.
- Some games unlock the scenes in the gallery or you get an option to see them on a second run of the game.
- Female protagonis games just show you all the scenes obviously but it's difficult to call that NTR.
- Some games just switch to the female POV to see the events or ask if you want to

I guess I enjoy mistery NTR the most but that means not seeing anything that the MC doesn't.
I feel like a different method should exist I just fail to come up with anything.

So I wonder is there any interesting way that you know from a game to handle these events ?
For me mystery is waaaay beyond any other kind. But there should be option to switch on female view, if you want it.

I think that https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-adventurers-lyne-elza-final-rain-shelter-frog.107413/ did this pretty well. Although they could have done more. Sending them on jobs, having the option to visit, having them talk about their day in the evening. They start being evasive about their day at work. If you come for a surprise visit, they can be out of breath, having weirdly misarranged clothing etc. Having your imagination do the work.

All of this is pretty subtle, but makes or breaks these rpg ntr games for me. Most games overlook this imo. It is harder to do in a VN though.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
For me mystery is waaaay beyond any other kind. But there should be option to switch on female view, if you want it.

I think that https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-adventurers-lyne-elza-final-rain-shelter-frog.107413/ did this pretty well. Although they could have done more. Sending them on jobs, having the option to visit, having them talk about their day in the evening. They start being evasive about their day at work. If you come for a surprise visit, they can be out of breath, having weirdly misarranged clothing etc. Having your imagination do the work.

All of this is pretty subtle, but makes or breaks these rpg ntr games for me. Most games overlook this imo. It is harder to do in a VN though.
Yeah, when this type is executed really well, it's some of the best. Rai-oh-gar, and A Gentle Girl And A Short Escape also did a great job of it.

Reactions: nojszu and jaden000

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Why are college setting for NTR so rare? I would love to know if any ones knows couple with college themed setting. Had enough hs ones
True that everytime new College theme game drops i get Excited finally we may see , good game where girls can be taken and risk all over the place with different outcome , sharing , NTR , or netori , normal relationship , femdom or maldom , but its all the same shit everytime u take all the spot in college all girls want u guys either gays or spinlesss , and if u ask the dev in any theard about acceptable NTR plans ? u will get wave of hate i mean playing all this harem game kinda boring now !!

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I found another great Japanese NTR game that seems not to be mentioned here -
Basically, a sister of the MC owes some money and ask the wife of the MC to help her get it. Excellent pictures, a few branches, a very attractive wife. Good game, not hardcore enough for my taste, but to each his own.
This one looks amazing. I always wanted to played. Great art scenes and variety. Did you like it?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
This one looks amazing. I always wanted to played. Great art scenes and variety. Did you like it?
I did like it quite a bit. But ironically, I liked this 58 mb game better -
dasfasdff.png
The story is about a husband and a wife who are invited to a party. The husband is in financial trouble and cannot afford to lose the clients. And so those clients ask his wife to entertain them at the party. Of course, the husband is standing and watching what is happening to his wife.
Excellent pictures (too bad I don't know who the artist is) and an entertaining story. I wish I knew how to unpack this game and replace the text. I would translate it to English.
Here it is, you can download it -

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
I did like it quite a bit. But ironically, I liked this 58 mb game better -
View attachment 1785120
The story is about a husband and a wife who are invited to a party. The husband is in financial trouble and cannot afford to lose the clients. And so those clients ask his wife to entertain them at the party. Of course, the husband is standing and watching what is happening to his wife.
Excellent pictures (too bad I don't know who the artist is) and an entertaining story. I wish I knew how to unpack this game and replace the text. I would translate it to English.
Here it is, you can download it -
Is it rpgm?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes