Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
is pretty decent, it felt like Netorase with NTR at the end, can find it on anime-hot.com

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
its really sad , when u see The NTR games on games search 80% of the games are kinda shit really irs either false tag in , or just short focused/forced NTR game
Yeah like 1 love interest out of 20 kisses another guy in a flashback, site needs more NTR tags so bad.

brbneed2coom

Mar 30, 2022
I keep reading that people won't play short NTR games no matter what. I'm making my first RPG NTR game but because it is my first I can't make multiple branches and multiple CG's, the scope is way too big for a new developer. So I rather just focus on one route with an optional vanilla ending and just make it as high quality as I can. Like focus on custom assets, around 10 high quality CG's, story, everything is interactable, writing, sound, gameplay elements that mesh well with NTR themes etc. It will probably be around 2h tops but I wanna cram a lot into those 2h if that makes sense. But it seems like many outright refuse to even acknowledge games that don't have multiple routes. I rather release something short but actually good than long but trash or mediocre.

So I guess what I'm asking, would you play a high quality NTR game even if it was 1h or 2h long? If not then what is it that turns you off with short games?

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I keep reading that people won't play short NTR games no matter what. I'm making my first RPG NTR game but because it is my first I can't make multiple branches and multiple CG's, the scope is way too big for a new developer. So I rather just focus on one route with an optional vanilla ending and just make it as high quality as I can. Like focus on custom assets, around 10 high quality CG's, story, everything is interactable, writing, sound, gameplay elements that mesh well with NTR themes etc. It will probably be around 2h tops but I wanna cram a lot into those 2h if that makes sense. But it seems like many outright refuse to even acknowledge games that don't have multiple routes. I rather release something short but actually good than long but trash or mediocre.

So I guess what I'm asking, would you play a high quality NTR game even if it was 1h or 2h long? If not then what is it that turns you off with short games?
I think the problem lies with the fact that netorare, to be really good, does require some buildup. It doesn't necessarily need to hurt like a betrayal or something, but few people are into the "hehe I kissed you and took a picture so now you have to suck my dick or I'll show the picture to your husband!!!!!" plot writing. The shorter the game, the less possibility of buildup, naturally. But I believe quality shines through in the end.

Jun 1, 2017
I reckon people are turned off when a Kinetic Novel (practically only one route, choices don't matter) markets itself as a game.

I'd stil play your game though, as long as the story / characters are interesting!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Well for example ntaii started with henteria christmas I think, which was a very short game but served as a proof of concept and put him on peoples radar. Ofc it was more of a bite sized fun game and the ntr ended up being more comedic rather than anything else.

Reactions: brbneed2coom

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018

I don't think there is anything wrong with short games especially for new devs. A really good example IMO would be Inn My Wife it's extremely short but I would still recommend it to others to play. It even has multiple endings.

I think what a good NTR needs is not necessarily a long build-up but instead a believable reason (which in turn might require a long build-up).
In manga which is short form they go for stuff like blackmail or the classic villain with a bigger dick and honestly I'm sick of these stories.

TL;DR I dont't think length is an important factor in making a good NTR but the reason for the events is.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

To me if it’s a short story I generally focus of the quality of art/cg. If it’s pretty good it it catches my attention

Reactions: brbneed2coom

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

It is perfectly fine for first project, first chapter to be brief.
Just try to make something unique. I think almost all of us are fed up with same shit in 95% of games (for Japanese games - dept, blackmail, naked photos even in fantasy setting, etc.)

Example of unique mechanics:
- warrior girls help MC, but MC actually sabotages their help so girls are molested by enemy
- MC's GF is vampire. And vampire hunter comes to the town and "checks for vampirism" (molestation) her every night. MC needs to beat 100 floor dungeon before he's cucked. MC can peek molestation scenes. There are some mechanics to e.g. speedup progress, prevent molestation for 1 night etc. There is also group of 3 parameters forcing pushing the game ahead and adding tension.
- MC travels with group of females and two males. They need to spend time in a inn (e.g. to levelup). But there is a problem with placing everyone in every room, for example: two males won't spend night with each other, every room costs - some are luxury ones and MC may be forced to place male with female, sometimes male is in heat and may jump to lone woman, sometimes random room is already taken, etc. Allowing female to stay with other male may cause NTR stuff.

Last edited:

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Announced from Alicesoft.
Release May 27, English versions same-day release, pre-orders available at jast/mangagamer/fakku/kaguragames.

Two versions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prologue (trial) already available.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
It is perfectly fine for first project, first chapter to be brief.
Just try to make something unique. I think almost all of us are fed up with same shit in 95% of games (for Japanese games - dept, blackmail, naked photos even in fantasy setting, etc.)

Example of unique mechanics:
- warrior girls help MC, but MC actually sabotages their help so girls are molested by enemy
- MC's GF is vampire. And vampire hunter comes to the town and "checks for vampirism" (molestation) her every night. MC needs to beat 100 floor dungeon before he's cucked. MC can peek molestation scenes. There are some mechanics to e.g. speedup progress, prevent molestation for 1 night etc. There is also group of 3 parameters forcing pushing the game ahead and adding tension.
- MC travels with group of females and two males. They need to spend time in a inn (e.g. to levelup). But there is a problem with placing everyone in every room, for example: two males won't spend night with each other, every room costs - some are luxury ones and MC may be forced to place male with female, sometimes male is in heat and may jump to lone woman, sometimes random room is already taken, etc. Allowing female to stay with other male may cause NTR stuff.
I'm 100% sure I played a game with literally the story you described on the 2nd one. What was the name of that game?

Jul 20, 2019
Release May 27, English versions same-day release, pre-orders available at jast/mangagamer/fakku/kaguragames.

Two versions:

one to watch :oops:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Two versions:

I'm 100% sure I played a game with literally the story you described on the 2nd one. What was the name of that game?
All three ideas are from actual games. 3rd one is https://f95zone.to/threads/39728/ second is and first one I don't remember

• Red Heart
Reactions: ktez
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes