Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I did like it quite a bit. But ironically, I liked this 58 mb game better -
View attachment 1785120
The story is about a husband and a wife who are invited to a party. The husband is in financial trouble and cannot afford to lose the clients. And so those clients ask his wife to entertain them at the party. Of course, the husband is standing and watching what is happening to his wife.
Excellent pictures (too bad I don't know who the artist is) and an entertaining story. I wish I knew how to unpack this game and replace the text. I would translate it to English.
Here it is, you can download it -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I remember playing this one. it was pretty hot. could you please also share the other one? (download link for ). Thanks in advance!

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
If any game developer want to do a different ntr game, then i recommend a lesbian ntr game. I never saw one and i'm pretty sure a lot of people would be interested. It can be either a lesbian couple being ntr'ed or the wife being seduced by another woman. There are only a few jav like this;

• Red Heart
Reactions: EnTeeArrr

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
If any game developer want to do a different ntr game, then i recommend a lesbian ntr game. I never saw one and i'm pretty sure a lot of people would be interested. It can be either a lesbian couple being ntr'ed or the wife being seduced by another woman. There are only a few jav like this;

Good idea.. the emotional aspect would also be stronger with women. I would not mind if one of the partners was forced by a man and kinda sorta 'turned' a little or wanted to explore the hetero world!

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017

Lesbian couple NTR'd by a Man is a dream game of mine, he would start on the MC's girlfriend and then eventually end up with both conquering the MC too.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I found another great Japanese NTR game that seems not to be mentioned here -
Basically, a sister of the MC owes some money and ask the wife of the MC to help her get it. Excellent pictures, a few branches, a very attractive wife. Good game, not hardcore enough for my taste, but to each his own.
33011.jpg
Thanks. I remember playing this one. it was pretty hot. could you please also share the other one? (download link for ). Thanks in advance!
It took quite a bit of time, but I uploaded it for you. Here it is -

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I also interested with lesbian ntr. The only stuff I could find it's this and this .
There's (male stealer of married lesbian MC) if you don't mind text-only. And (lesbian stealer of wife MC, some daughter NTR and cuckquean too iirc).

Hallokun

Jan 1, 2019
Can someone recommend family netorare games/manga/jav like
" "

basheree

Oct 2, 2021
NTR Of Fallen Friend. Story Of How Childhood Bisexual Friend Cuckolds My Beloved Girlfriend And Caused Me To Fall In Mesmeric Way Too.
Luna Tsukino

Jav video preview ->

crazy lesbian NTR :LOL:

Reactions: greenp and fbass

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Do we have a thread about non-hentai games/manga/anime with some sort of ntr in either a scene or more? If not, do you think we should have one? Is it a good idea?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Do we have a thread about non-hentai games/manga/anime with some sort of ntr in either a scene or more? If not, do you think we should have one? Is it a good idea?
There could be but there’s not a lot. Only a handful dozen with a chapter or two NTR scenes if lucky.

basheree

Oct 2, 2021
This blog has a few "non-ntr but related" game reviews

Reactions: zebucetiva

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone got the new Soraue game?

I can only find a mtled version on svscomics, but that is usually shit and I would prefer to translate it with mtool on my own.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone got the new Soraue game?

I can only find a mtled version on svscomics, but that is usually shit and I would prefer to translate it with mtool on my own.
I saw it on hentaibanchi

Reactions: Kulman
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes