Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
yes...
many anime team MM with NTR/Swapping Theme is wonderfull for me.

So if u wanna play longest I suggest Anime Team MM game...
if like a short ( dont to short ofc) Atelier Sakrura game...
Altier Sakura is too boring me and their last games are not good. I will Animteam game over it even if it sucks 10/10 times

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Altier Sakura is too boring me and their last games are not good. I will Animteam game over it even if it sucks 10/10 times
maybe if the scene a lot and the story more complex will be impressive.
Just hope their can fixed about that

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
is that game good?
It felt bad, the writing need huge improvements, i give it a 4/10, the redhead girl from the school gets corrupted in 1 sec.

There's like 4 scenes for the wife massage corruption that were decent... but thats all.

The art is a solid 3/10. I'm sick of random bald dudes without face

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Can anyone recommend me the best NTR story they read at Literotica.
Most everything by .
- and other by same author

- first few chapters are short and meh, but it gets better later on. Really like the idea of one man seducing every woman protag have ever been with, and the scale of their betrayals. Definitely not one for slow corruption though.
- reverse NTR / homewrecker, but good, especially wine scene in chapter 2. A lot of NTR^(-1) stories by same author, and one good NTR one
- and all other by some author. hardcore shit, with lots of humiliation of protag.
And few shorter ones:

Edit: + lesbian NTR (girl cheats on a boy with a girl)
+ some other by same author

- short

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018

Pretty softcore, waaaay too short, but very nice 'mystery ntr' element. (OK just checked and the author is saying there will be another chapter eventually)

Really hardcore, very 'bbc' focused type ntr.

I really prefer male mc, male perspective type stories. There is one that I can't find, it's a boyfriend at some kind of party playing a game, maybe truth or dare and what ends up happening is his gf 'pretends' to cheat on him to test his trust in her or something. If anyone knows it please link it, too many NTR stories at parties for me to find it.

Last edited:

zodden

Oct 14, 2017
Sure my current fav is below. A 3 part series. Full of NTR. It has some good sex scenes. Good group scenes as well which many authors have problems with.

I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sure my current fav is below. A 3 part series. Full of NTR. It has some good sex scenes. Good group scenes as well which many authors have problems with.

I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully
Lol as always, comments are hilarious. So funny how people take ntr just "existing" so personally.

Tell me you are insecure without telling me you are insecure.

Reactions: zodden

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Lol as always, comments are hilarious. So funny how people take ntr just "existing" so personally.

Tell me you are insecure without telling me you are insecure.
Some people can't live with the fact that all women on earth aren't only around their cock. Must be really sad for them.

Reactions: hitmanbhi
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes