Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

convergyssycks

May 26, 2020
Can anyone recommend me the best NTR story they read at Literotica.
To add what others have posted here's my favs list of varying degrees

Also these authors as a whole

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For anyone wanting to try this game:

It had bugs with mtool, but the mtool dev fixed it and it should work now. I used sugoi and it was a very good translation and works nicely. Only choices and names are not translated, which is the only bummer. I am not sure about other translators quality, and sugoi is supporter locked sadly. But if you use mtool very frequently, I think you should consider upgrading, the difference is pretty big imo.

Anyway, overall a much better way to play it than textractor and deepl imo.

Reactions: Pango_12

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
Altier Sakura is too boring me and their last games are not good. I will Animteam game over it even if it sucks 10/10 times
I feel like you and I would get along pretty well. I don't mind a few Atelier Sakura games, but most of their games feel really cheap and rubbish. I wouldn't say I like all of ANIM.MM but I feel like their quality and handling of what actually happens in such relationships are much more realistic. Maybe it's because I'm comparing it to my own experiences sharing my wife with others. Still, the build-up conversations and reactions afterward, feel much more realistic than 'AS' depiction of what happens like "Oh you want to share me? Okay" and just moves on from there.

It literally took a WHOLE lot of convincing that I love my wife, I'm not using this as a context to cheat on her, I don't only see her as a whore, etc, and listening to her fears and concerns and somewhat shame she felt after the initial few times. I feel like they understand the men's side of sharing such a vulnerability with a woman they love but I feel like they completely don't understand what the woman actually goes through. To sum that up as "You want this? Sure" and driving the plot just feels lazy. I know a lot of people disagree with me on this but it's just my own experience and what the wife and I enjoy together now. Hell, even got my wife to watch "Netoraserare" and told me it felt so close to home that she was somewhat comforted that she wasn't going crazy with how she made her decision. Only got more fueled from there when we found "hotwife" groups online and she was able to talk to other wives about this kind of stuff.

Edit: I bad grammar. Need fix.

Last edited:

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
For anyone wanting to try this game:

It had bugs with mtool, but the mtool dev fixed it and it should work now. I used sugoi and it was a very good translation and works nicely. Only choices and names are not translated, which is the only bummer. I am not sure about other translators quality, and sugoi is supporter locked sadly. But if you use mtool very frequently, I think you should consider upgrading, the difference is pretty big imo.

Anyway, overall a much better way to play it than textractor and deepl imo.
Could you briefly explain the difference between sugoi and textractor? Is it just that it doesn't lag?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I used sugoi a little bit but mainly textractor just find it more convenient to use and it’s more than enough to understand but I know you need internet for it. I know sugoi has offline mode but found it a hassle to set it up every time.

En89

Apr 22, 2019
Sugoi is a machine translation service similar to google translate or deepl. It‘s trained using Japanese novels I think. It‘s accuracy is supposed to be somewhat similar to deepl, sometimes even better than that. I prefer using sugoi and especially MTool for rpgms. For me 3$ a month are worth the convenience and the better translation engine. I think MTool free offers the same functionality with google translate and or 1-2 other free engines zu use for translation. Sugoi has an offline mode where the speed then depends on your computing power. (If you use it with textractor for example) Using MTool you just click translate, wait a bit and the translation is done by the server once, injected into the game and directly applied. (It’s quite fast)

Reactions: Pango_12 and ktez

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018

Pretty softcore, waaaay too short, but very nice 'mystery ntr' element. (OK just checked and the author is saying there will be another chapter eventually)

Really hardcore, very 'bbc' focused type ntr.

I really prefer male mc, male perspective type stories. There is one that I can't find, it's a boyfriend at some kind of party playing a game, maybe truth or dare and what ends up happening is his gf 'pretends' to cheat on him to test his trust in her or something. If anyone knows it please link it, too many NTR stories at parties for me to find it.

I think this is the one you wanted. Still unfinished, but really hardcore at the end, I like it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Could you briefly explain the difference between sugoi and textractor? Is it just that it doesn't lag?
I guess the quality is sameish. The biggest difference is that sugoi is supported in Mtool, deepl is not. So you need to use textractor with deepl. This way the translation is "outside" of the game and you also have to wait for every line to load, as it translates each line as it comes, whereas mtool translates it all in one go and then it just replaces the original text with the translation.

Vns usually do not work with mtool, but some vns running on Kirikiri engine do work. This is one of them.

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
I guess the quality is sameish. The biggest difference is that sugoi is supported in Mtool, deepl is not. So you need to use textractor with deepl. This way the translation is "outside" of the game and you also have to wait for every line to load, as it translates each line as it comes, whereas mtool translates it all in one go and then it just replaces the original text with the translation.

Vns usually do not work with mtool, but some vns running on Kirikiri engine do work. This is one of them.
Got it, thank you!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know of any hentai (say on nhentai or places like that) where you have an old man doing the cucking? (something like for example)

Say Old Man X Housewife?

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Most everything by .
- and other by same author

- first few chapters are short and meh, but it gets better later on. Really like the idea of one man seducing every woman protag have ever been with, and the scale of their betrayals. Definitely not one for slow corruption though.
- reverse NTR / homewrecker, but good, especially wine scene in chapter 2. A lot of NTR^(-1) stories by same author, and one good NTR one
- and all other by some author. hardcore shit, with lots of humiliation of protag.
And few shorter ones:

Edit: + lesbian NTR (girl cheats on a boy with a girl)
+ some other by same author

- short

This whole series has some enjoyable writing:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know of any hentai (say on nhentai or places like that) where you have an old man doing the cucking? (something like for example)

Say Old Man X Housewife?
Heartful Maman, its a game tho

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Interesting, looks like the dev that did Gentle girl and short escape games is making an ntr game that looks very similar to Leanne and broken crown.

Artstyle is similar-ish. Overworld map where heroines can get captured and brought to enemy forts etc.

I guess still pretty early in development, but something to look out for?

Also I guess fire emblem-ish combat system?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Interesting, looks like the dev that did Gentle girl and short escape games is making an ntr game that looks very similar to Leanne and broken crown.

Artstyle is similar-ish. Overworld map where heroines can get captured and brought to enemy forts etc.

I guess still pretty early in development, but something to look out for?

Also I guess fire emblem-ish combat system?
It's an entire engine for making those kind of games similar to RPGMaker or Wolf. There's also quite a few NTR games based in it, such as first two games made by Sexy Bar dev, Helena's Mercenary Army and over 20 games by , almost all NTR, none translated.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes