Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's an entire engine for making those kind of games similar to RPGMaker or Wolf. There's also quite a few NTR games based in it, such as first two games made by Sexy Bar dev, Helena's Mercenary Army and over 20 games by , almost all NTR, none translated.
Are those bell voice games any good? The artstyle always kept me off when I bumped into it on dlsite.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Are those bell voice games any good? The artstyle always kept me off when I bumped into it on dlsite.
I don't think they are good. But I think most low quality cash grab RPGM games are trash, so take this with a grain of salt.

EDIT: I should note those are not RPGM games but the rest holds imo.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
IMHO yes, but I don't value graphics in general as important and greatly enjoyed other Custom Maid graphics games like Harem by Ker.
Bell Voice games capture a few themes I like very few NTR games do. First is NTR harem, a single antagonist taking multiple woman important to MC. Other NTR games with multiple heroines like heNTRia have a separate man for every heroine which makes it far less impactful in my view.
Second is betrayal, when the heroine after being stolen actively harms protagonist by aiding rival's goals, including helping him steal other girls.
Third is avoidable NTR by gameplay - NTR is about losing and you can't really lose if you never stood chances of winning. In most games "avoidable" NTR means having a dozen choices to opt out before every scene to appease NTR haters, but what I mean is NTR that can only be avoided by giving your very best when playing, and without reloading or replaying the game you should slip up at least some. In this regard those SRPG games aren't the greatest, since one defeat can cause a negative feedback loop as you become weaker and the enemy stronger. But again, very few games do it at all. Sexy Bar is one example of it done better, Gentle Girl 2 is another, gameplay wise.

That said, between no avaiable machine translations in engine, difficulty with hooking, and my general tiredness with MTL games especially hooked ones, I only played one of those fully and a few for a bit. And yes mediocre graphics don't help here, nor does difficult gameplay that makes it important to actually understand what the stats mean.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
IMHO yes, but I don't value graphics in general as important and greatly enjoyed other Custom Maid graphics games like Harem by Ker.
Bell Voice games capture a few themes I like very few NTR games do. First is NTR harem, a single antagonist taking multiple woman important to MC. Other NTR games with multiple heroines like heNTRia have a separate man for every heroine which makes it far less impactful in my view.
Second is betrayal, when the heroine after being stolen actively harms protagonist by aiding rival's goals, including helping him steal other girls.
Third is avoidable NTR by gameplay - NTR is about losing and you can't really lose if you never stood chances of winning. In most games "avoidable" NTR means having a dozen choices to opt out before every scene to appease NTR haters, but what I mean is NTR that can only be avoided by giving your very best when playing, and without reloading or replaying the game you should slip up at least some. In this regard those SRPG games aren't the greatest, since one defeat can cause a negative feedback loop as you become weaker and the enemy stronger. But again, very few games do it at all. Sexy Bar is one example of it done better, Gentle Girl 2 is another, gameplay wise.

That said, between no avaiable machine translations in engine, difficulty with hooking, and my general tiredness with MTL games especially hooked ones, I only played one of those fully and a few for a bit. And yes mediocre graphics don't help here, nor does difficult gameplay that makes it important to actually understand what the stats mean.
Yeah sounds like a chore for not that much payoff. Thanks.

Reactions: jaden000

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Recommend some NTR game like Nymphomania Priestess or Sara where player can avoid NTR ( MC has sex action) & can get NTR (the girl get stolen by other)? because that Nymphomania Priestess still too little content for vanilla & NTR. I would like if the game is free-roaming like rpgmaker game.

Also wandering is there any NTR+Incest+Actual Pregnancy (free-roaming/sandbox) game where we can avoid NTR (MC has sex action) and at the same time can get NTR (the girl get stolen by other). Already try The Tyrant but not satisfied with the game content.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Recommend some NTR game like Nymphomania Priestess or Sara where player can avoid NTR ( MC has sex action) & can get NTR (the girl get stolen by other)? because that Nymphomania Priestess still too little content for vanilla & NTR. I would like if the game is free-roaming like rpgmaker game.

Also wandering is there any NTR+Incest+Actual Pregnancy (free-roaming/sandbox) game where we can avoid NTR (MC has sex action) and at the same time can get NTR (the girl get stolen by other). Already try The Tyrant but not satisfied with the game content.
Forward Ho
I think that game fit all of your description.
MC has 4+ GF (Harem) and a sister that can be NTR-ed.
It is an RPGMaker game, so you must grind your relationship with them first.

The problem is, that game only 80% translated, the last 20% is MTL.
So play at your own risk.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Forward Ho
I think that game fit all of your description.
MC has 4+ GF (Harem) and a sister that can be NTR-ed.
It is an RPGMaker game, so you must grind your relationship with them first.

The problem is, that game only 80% translated, the last 20% is MTL.
So play at your own risk.
I just could not get over the artstyle in that one. I tried.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017

Most NTRS games feature girl having sex with protagonist and other guys, the best free-roaming rpgmaker NTRS is The Ruins of Luxoria. Also by the same dev, Amor Magical Academy features something of a stealing contest, as you can sleep with other guys girls and eventually steal them when their affection for you gets higher than theirs, and they can do the same for you. Complete with break over video sex and other NTR tropes. It still has somewhat NTRS nature, as there is both unavoidable hard NTR at the beginning during which your girlfriend gets stolen from you, and afterwards if you get a girlfriend you can't really prevent her from sleeping with other guys in all cases.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
IMO simulations in that part are underrated, I would love simulation games with that genre in focus. Life play contains it somewhat but it is way too messy for me even if it has huge customization.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Have you tried struggle with sin? https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-9-0a-chyos.32136/

Freeroam, rpg, pretty much every girl has an ntr route. Though it is not that heavy hitting for the most part.
Forward Ho is good example game what I want and I already try struggle with sin but I wandering that NTR will trigger in same way like Forward Ho because Forward Ho already give early warning at beginning of story (bad horny friend already plan to ntr the player)

So is there any game like Forward Ho?

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Most NTRS games feature girl having sex with protagonist and other guys, the best free-roaming rpgmaker NTRS is The Ruins of Luxoria. Also by the same dev, Amor Magical Academy features something of a stealing contest, as you can sleep with other guys girls and eventually steal them when their affection for you gets higher than theirs, and they can do the same for you. Complete with break over video sex and other NTR tropes. It still has somewhat NTRS nature, as there is both unavoidable hard NTR at the beginning during which your girlfriend gets stolen from you, and afterwards if you get a girlfriend you can't really prevent her from sleeping with other guys in all cases.
The Ruins of Luxoria seems more to Netorase based on description. For Amor Magical Academy, can the player prevent his GF(maybe the new GF) prevent her get ntr.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0 and rgnar62

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Forward Ho is good example game what I want and I already try struggle with sin but I wandering that NTR will trigger in same way like Forward Ho because Forward Ho already give early warning at beginning of story (bad horny friend already plan to ntr the player)

So is there any game like Forward Ho?
Life On The Floating Island by the same creator.
Just like this game, it has mixed manual translation (80%) & MTL (20%).

Confusion world also by the same creator.
But it has 100% MTL.

blitzxs

May 28, 2018
Is there a master list page of NTR and NTRS games where it is constantly updated or do I have to sift through the entire thread? The list on the first page seems too few of games to be constantly updated.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Hello again, need some other recommend NTR game with incest + Pregnancy(Breeding) where we can avoid NTR. The NTR need trigger certain condition (not route). Prefer Sandbox/RPG.

Extra note:
- Incest: Mother or Sister or Both
- Pregnancy: not ending of game & unlimited

excluded game
- Forward Ho (incest mod is buggy)
- The Tyrant

Reactions: Kripke

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Hello again, need some other recommend NTR game with incest + Pregnancy(Breeding) where we can avoid NTR. The NTR need trigger certain condition (not route). Prefer Sandbox/RPG.

Extra note:
- Incest: Mother or Sister or Both
- Pregnancy: not ending of game & unlimited

excluded game
- Forward Ho (incest mod is buggy)
- The Tyrant
Sadly, I don't think such a game exists. Almost no games have decent pregnancy content, period. I've waited for one for a long time but every time a promising project appeared it quietly died before getting anywhere.

The closest I can think of to what you want is Violated Heroine (VH), but it doesn't have incest and only has one sidequest that's very shallow NTR. Also you play as a girl, which I don't think is what you're looking for.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I've waited for one for a long time but every time a promising project appeared it quietly died before getting anywhere.
Just wondering in your opinion what would be a promising pregnancy system in a game. While I know it’s not NTR(topic) related I do wonder. The project I’m working on well I hope to introduce pregnancy too however well that’s down the line. I don’t expect a demo that I’ll be happy with before at least half a year since it’s a 3D sandbox pretty much.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes