Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I am curious to understanding what draws ppl to liking pregnancy. It is not my biggest cup of tea but it seems to have a quite a bit of popularity

Reactions: ktez
Jul 20, 2019
I am curious to understanding what draws ppl to liking pregnancy. It is not my biggest cup of tea but it seems to have a quite a bit of popularity
For pure pregnancy, probably just biology. After all, it's coded into the male brain to get a female pregnant.
For NTR pregnancy, probably just cuz some people like getting cucked in the ultimate way :).
Tbh tho I'm not really a big fan of pregnancy, I don't really find it sexy

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
IMHO, pregnancy and NTR are subtopics of the same "corruption" theme in general. Girl starts "pure", goes down on the road of corruption, and hit the bottom by cheating the one she loves and finishes not being able to hide her naughtiness due to a pregnant belly. Pregnancy enforces the " trope.

Tragic, but hot!

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Just wondering in your opinion what would be a promising pregnancy system in a game. While I know it’s not NTR(topic) related I do wonder. The project I’m working on well I hope to introduce pregnancy too however well that’s down the line. I don’t expect a demo that I’ll be happy with before at least half a year since it’s a 3D sandbox pretty much.
Honestly, at this point I'd take anything that isn't one scene of an ending. Ideally, it'd include the girls cycle with dangerous days and such, the more detailed the better maybe even change behavior/looks slightly on ovulating or period days, then either have a cut in showing an egg getting fertilized when it happens, or keep it in the dark with some mentions of morning sickness and a missed period before taking a test and figuring it out, either way is good for different reasons and suit different games better. Have the pregnancy develop in at least three stages, though having her belly just grow a little every day would be perfect, but with most games that'd be a ton of work for not a ton of gain. Birthing scenes can be nice especially if its not a human baby, though don't drag it on too long if its just a normal hospital birth. Increasing breast and hip size a bit is also a bonus, as well as lactation. I could probably go on but I have to get to work like, right now.

If you want an example of a good pregnancy system the Game I mentioned earlier, Violated Heroine, probably has the best available.

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Been thinking about giving Novel AI a try, anyone got any good modules for their latest model? I know there were some ones for the old Sigurd model mentioned a while back, but I've glanced over the public git repository for Euterpe modules and didn't see much available. I'd feel more comfortable dropping the cash on a subscription if I had a solid module to work off, since Novel AI seems pretty complex. Bonus points if it has a fantasy flavor to it.

Reactions: KordNTR

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Been thinking about giving Novel AI a try, anyone got any good modules for their latest model? I know there were some ones for the old Sigurd model mentioned a while back, but I've glanced over the public git repository for Euterpe modules and didn't see much available. I'd feel more comfortable dropping the cash on a subscription if I had a solid module to work off, since Novel AI seems pretty complex. Bonus points if it has a fantasy flavor to it.
Krake does not have user-submitted modules. Euterpe has. Use any fantasy module. Stronger model w/o dedicated module is better than weaker with module.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I have been using Kobold AI for a while (Shinen model), but my stories after a few dozen/hundred actions often get repetitive and reach a dead end.
Can anyone give me any tips or links to help me understand how this kind of ai works and what should I do to get the story going?
You can't achieve NAI-like results w/o renting server 2$/h for e.g. 30B model. Forget PC-hosted 2.7B model - it is trash. AFAIK AID has 6B model for free.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really couldn't understand these people , there are tons and tons of Non NTR games , when new game drops with NTR avoidable or not , they just com and bitch talk the dev into either change his game or Quiting , NTR can add so much to games having SOLO mc fucking all girls without any danger is getting soo boring, plus every game started to try to remove or ignore NTR , future is not looking good boys

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Krake does not have user-submitted modules. Euterpe has. Use any fantasy module. Stronger model w/o dedicated module is better than weaker with module.
I find Krake does well with NTR content even without a module, especially with solid lorebook enteries/context.

Reactions: CobraPL

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
i really couldn't understand these people , there are tons and tons of Non NTR games , when new game drops with NTR avoidable or not , they just com and bitch talk the dev into either change his game or Quiting , NTR can add so much to games having SOLO mc fucking all girls without any danger is getting soo boring, plus every game started to try to remove or ignore NTR , future is not looking good boys
yes and when a good games comes out like was " home prisoner" it get abandoned due to various reasons

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
For fans of corruption and avoidable NTR who can into Japanese: It looks like Lusterise is releasing more Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia content later this month (6/24) using the setting of Exstia 3.

And from the wording on the project site (hinting at the ero things that'll happen if YOU lose) it sounds like it's a return to form from the sidestories for Exstia A (read as 2.5 lol) where for whatever reason it was just linear NTR to bad end only without any gameplay or input from the player.

Reactions: jaden000

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
For fans of corruption and avoidable NTR who can into Japanese: It looks like Lusterise is releasing more Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia content later this month (6/24) using the setting of Exstia 3.

And from the wording on the project site (hinting at the ero things that'll happen if YOU lose) it sounds like it's a return to form from the sidestories for Exstia A (read as 2.5 lol) where for whatever reason it was just linear NTR to bad end only without any gameplay or input from the player.
Any links?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Page for and overall that lists episode two to release on 7/29 and episode three (and by extension the three episode bundle) "in 2022".
Weird that vndb does not have the games with netorare tag.

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
man these people are funny , I Browsing on this site and , finished playing no more secrets , then i found out that the same dev made another game named rejected no more and it had some kind of NTR where the Dev said if u treat ur girl bad she will cheat on you , boom 1000+ crying about this then the dev decided to remove it from the game and now on Hold , i mean evertime dev tries to make realistic game where our actions carry some weight people come and bitch about it , there is a millions of harem games go play them and let others enjoy stuff instead of fucking us over ffsss

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
man these people are funny , I Browsing on this site and , finished playing no more secrets , then i found out that the same dev made another game named rejected no more and it had some kind of NTR where the Dev said if u treat ur girl bad she will cheat on you , boom 1000+ crying about this then the dev decided to remove it from the game and now on Hold , i mean evertime dev tries to make realistic game where our actions carry some weight people come and bitch about it , there is a millions of harem games go play them and let others enjoy stuff instead of fucking us over ffsss
Have a good day

• Haha
Reactions: DarknessDai
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes