Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
We can only hope. Most jp hentai devs ,when they see high ratings in their games , they tend to stay on the same formula esp since most people enjoyed it. Something like dont fix what's broken. They dont care what people think outside of japan because their games are technically made for jp consumers.

We can argue that this needs to be that and that needs to be this, but when the general consumer thinks it's ok and normal, it means there's nothing wrong with it in the first place.

So I guess we have little control over that.
The part that frustraste me with the game is that even if you don't intervene it happens, but it isn't recorded so the player can't actually see it.

If it wasn't for that 1 small detail it would be so much better as a mistery ntr too, since doing nothing would just mean the MC is unaware while the option to interfere could play as the MC saving her without knowing.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I dont know why people shit on it. I feel that it is among the best ntr out there right now. There might be some better, but are unfinished so they do not qualify for the list. And again, it is stuff from this year.

I think the rules thing they had was really neat idea. Having a character like Aya also helped. A lot of games really suck at male perspective only nowadays (VNs I mean), but here they kinda pulled it off imo.

My main disappointment with the game is that they use multiple artists, but the art is still pretty great. At least it gels for me.
I really need either art that works for me or no art at all (henteria), otherwise it just majorly puts me off.
perfectly put. Couldnt have said it any better.

It's simple really. We are not there for the story. People who rated it high like me is there for the ntr scenes alone
I do think that describes it well. I was okay with NTR knight, but for a really good NTR experience I need more then just CGs. Games like NTRMAN or NTR Knight are good for a qucik fap now and then, but they do lack real excitement and get boring really fast. For a real NTR masterpiece it needs more then just good CGs and animations. And for me its story and character development (especially with corruption heavy games, like most NTR games want to be) over CGs and animations - though if the CGs are total trash it can really kill the immersion. So in the end both is important and its a matter of personal preference what gives us the edge.

My personal preference beeing dark, hard story and corruption heavy NTR my favourite games have been:
  • A Promise Best Left Unkept (as Kulman mentioned... the only downside is that there are very different artist, other then that this game is a NTR masterpiece)
  • Dangerous Changes: Kaede Edition (I am not a fan of Netorase, but Netorase turning into hard NTR can be awesome!)
  • Sorgante (quite the perfect balance between CGs and story/char development)
  • The Curse of Kubel DLC (the DLC made the game a whole lot better, but its still far from beeing a masterpiece)
  • NTR Survival Z (had some really good ideas, but failed to be wholesome due to many other shortcomings)

Honorable mentions:
  • Tsumamigui 3 (got an official eng translation this year)
  • Henteria Chronicles 3 (though its first releases were in the end of last year, most of its development took place this year)
  • The Corruption of the Village (development started this year)
  • SAO (after the dev returned to work this year, I guess most of us are hyped for what is to come)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Y'all r forgetting Engraved Pleasure. I found that more interesting than Sorgante tbh. I only liked the chief commander route in that game, rest was meh.
If one stops to think about it there were plenty of good ntr games this year, some more well received than others, but it makes it easy to forget some games xD

Like was the Azur Lane ntr game releaed this year or before? Can't remember lol

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
Engraved Pleasure was 2022 so it didn't show up with the dlsite 12-month filter. It was great since you can see the characters in the world instead of being CG only. Hero Wedding was the absolute worst offender of mailing you the scene the day after.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I disagree. No one has to follow those things.Everyone has their own way of judging . As for me, I judge things based on how fun I had. Im not here for "real excitement" all the time.
You disagree and then you repeat what I wrote? Well now I disagree that you disagree sir!
though if the CGs are total trash it can really kill the immersion. So in the end both is important and its a matter of personal preference what gives us the edge.
As you see I did elobrate on personal preferences. I do quite know that my taste isnt the one truth. But thanks for reminding me pal ;)

Y'all r forgetting Engraved Pleasure. I found that more interesting than Sorgante tbh. I only liked the chief commander route in that game, rest was meh.
Mh wasnt Engraved Pleasure released last year? Only the translation was released this year right? Well might be wrong there. But yeah Engraved Pleasure was okayish... but some things were just missing and ruining it for me (e.g. that the female MC was actually defiled from the beginning and that the relationship with the protagonist was very shallow...)

Edit: Ah okay, while writing this it got confirmed that Engraved Pleasure is from last year...

• Haha
Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Wait really? I'm pretty sure it was this year. Damn.
The translation/fan tl of those games were released this year, that's why people added it to there list.

I simply followed the official jp release and didnt count it, but that's just my own preference. You can still add it as part of your list this year. I honestly dont mind it.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Le gasp an update !! i haven't even seen the previous 2 so i have no idea how this game's progress is going xD

At least dev is still working on it, i loved their previous ntr work and am hopeful this game will be good.

PS:anothe rcontender for best ntr of the year: Takeda's RPG, even unfinished xD

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
SAO (after the dev returned to work this year, I guess most of us are hyped for what is to come)
I for one am not looking forward to this game and I don't share the hype about fujino's games unfortunately. Animations are great and that's it for me. I need more close up scenes with some nasty dirtytalk and hard sex into corruption. Actually until I read this forum I didn't even know mystery ntr was even a thing xD It's okay to show MC perspective but making a full game only for it doesn't interest me. I thought it was a very niche thing but it turns out there are so many fans here.

But most importantly the bull guy is always miss for me. The Fate games had BBC, Qspades stuff and that's not my thing and some looser-nerd in SAO as a main route?.. I thought it was supposed to steal girls away from guys like that. Imagine my disappointment when I found out it wasn't going to be the school bullies at the prologue, but instead this dude lying at their feet with pissed pants. :HideThePain:
It would be great if the developer add other paths with other guys to choose..

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Le gasp an update !! i haven't even seen the previous 2 so i have no idea how this game's progress is going xD

At least dev is still working on it, i loved their previous ntr work and am hopeful this game will be good.

PS:anothe rcontender for best ntr of the year: Takeda's RPG, even unfinished xD
zerobyte's art is great. Wish he'd start a ci-en for his upcoming game. I think he started working on it early last year so who knows how much longer it's going to take.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
i dont get it how ppl rate Ntr knight so high.

Ntr Knight has good animations and lots of scenes . but i cant call it a true ntr game .
we were playing as a MC but there was barely any dialogue or comments from him during events.
the only purpose was to chasing the gf to find and watch the scene . but when we were watching events as him he was just like a ghost in the game without soul or personality and emotion. there was nothing ...simple as that.

the purpose of netorare game with MC is completely different . we have to understand and feel his emotion , anger , jealousy , excitement during story and events .

there should be a develop and change in their relationship and dialogues . but there was nothing .

game was more like a corruption game with 4 or 5 truly ntr scenes and unfortunately even that few scene feels so empty and soulless . even if you change the game perspective from male to female nothing will change in the story .
Unfortunately games like ntr knight is popular in dlsite. I think Japanese fans of erotic games have a different perception of Ntr compared to ppl in these forums. They are more corruption and mechanic based usually than how ntr is developed. Its opposite to VNs where there will be oaths developing the relationship with mc and fmc

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I dont know why people shit on it. I feel that it is among the best ntr out there right now. There might be some better, but are unfinished so they do not qualify for the list. And again, it is stuff from this year.

I think the rules thing they had was really neat idea. Having a character like Aya also helped. A lot of games really suck at male perspective only nowadays (VNs I mean), but here they kinda pulled it off imo.

My main disappointment with the game is that they use multiple artists, but the art is still pretty great. At least it gels for me.
I really need either art that works for me or no art at all (henteria), otherwise it just majorly puts me off.
I think it’s one if the best ones too the art style is definitely drastic at times I love some of the first ones I do wish it ended a bit sooner so there can be a new work because ntr peak is around the starting middle usually

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I for one am not looking forward to this game and I don't share the hype about fujino's games unfortunately. Animations are great and that's it for me. I need more close up scenes with some nasty dirtytalk and hard sex into corruption. Actually until I read this forum I didn't even know mystery ntr was even a thing xD It's okay to show MC perspective but making a full game only for it doesn't interest me. I thought it was a very niche thing but it turns out there are so many fans here.
well mystery NTR has its own merits, I like it, but in the same way as you I do want to see the scenes happening (e.g. as in HC1-3 or APBLU, where you can choose the POV). I dont like it when you cant see whats happening. And you are right, in some scenes you cant see what is happening in SAO. Still it is not as much as in Scathach or Sakura's Chapter. While I do like mystery NTR I dont like it to be forced. When playing NTR games I like to be able to experience all POVs from the game, in order to picture myself as one of them (e.g. as the antagonist or sometimes as the protagonist, or to read the thoughts of the female char and to understand how her corruption progresses...). But as there are a lot of scenes from the female MCs perspective in SAO I am okay with it. And as SAO delivers in many many aspects (story, build up, corruption arc and pace, scenes, writing, and so on) its also one of my favourites.

But most importantly the bull guy is always miss for me. The Fate games had BBC, Qspades stuff and that's not my thing and some looser-nerd in SAO as a main route?..
Mh I do like the antagonist in SAO. Not like he is pictured in the series (I dont even know the series/havent watched it), but how he is pictured in this game. Personally I do like antagonists that are not the good looking womanizers. It brings a certain thrill to the whole thing.

Reactions: phantomz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes