Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
In my opinion, the game suffered a bit by not having a full demoness route and ending.
For me the art really brought it down. The artstyle just did not gel with me.

If it had better artstyle it would be number 1 for me imo.

My ranking:
1) Promise best left unkept (got completed)
2) Solgante
3) NTR knight
4) Divagate
5) Yuri and Claire

Not mentioning TOTD and SAO as they are not finished. Both really good though along with ntred by clumsiness.

If I had to mention 1 non ntr, but very corruption heavy game that surprised me this year it was Cyberslayers. Game really flew under my radar, not released yet, but the game is just full on debauched and I love it. A lot of ugly bastards and depravity. Downside is that rpgm is holding it back and the dev does not really proofread, so there are typos galore (at least I am a bit sensitive to those). Likes of ntr and corruption usually overlap, so give it a try if you havent.

Completed Ntr games that didnt make it but deserve mention : Engraved pleasure, Hero roy wedding, Nebel, lovelorn sanatorium 3, chainsaw man hot springs.

Last edited:

helllover

Jun 7, 2017

My ranking:
2) Solgante
3) NTR knight
4) Divagate
5) Yuri and Claire

Not mentioning TOTD and SAO as they are not finished. Both really good though along with ntred by clumsiness.

If I had to mention 1 non ntr, but very corruption heavy game that surprised me this year it was Cyberslayers. Game really flew under my radar, not released yet, but the game is just full on debauched and I love it. A lot of ugly bastards and depravity. Downside is that rpgm is holding it back and the dev does not really proofread, so there are typos galore (at least I am a bit sensitive to those). Likes of ntr and corruption usually overlap, so give it a try if you havent.

Completed Ntr games that didnt make it but deserve mention : Engraved pleasure, Hero roy wedding, Nebel, lovelorn sanatorium 3, chainsaw man hot springs.
Just my opinion but I find cyberslayers to be worse than his previous work in design and concept (Chronicles of Leridia), I'm also really not a fan of making an RPGM game a VN one cause it worsen the best part that a rpgmaker game can actually do, the maps and allowing the player to wander around and witness/activate events.

ps. Most of the ntr games this year (and many other years), I found to refuse to use their settings to it's best.
In my opinion, I find the ntrpg series use it the best to their advantage when the entire village gets corrupted aside from the mc.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
#1 - GAPTAX Solagante: I like this one better then RaiOhGar
#2 - NTRMAN: I liked all the games he did this year, but they were shorter, so I just lump them all together.
#3 - none, nothin below is anywere near the 1 and 2. And #2 is a bit cheating since im lumping in several games.

** Other stuff I liked in no particular order **
(Some of these names might be off since I just MTLed DLSite)

- Kakuriyo, the village of obscene customs
- Banging a MILF and an Onahole in a Mansion: F95 removed this one either because the tits were too big or the 40yr old MC was too short, who knows which.
- Namaiki for me!! What was done to my gal wife
- NTR Knight
- Goblin Down
- Promises best left unkept
- Yuri & Claire
- Azoth
- Big breasts JK Ayumi Amemiya returns the favor
- NTR Police Future Special Police Luri and Sakura

- Violated Princess - If this was proper NTR with a male MC then it could easily be my number 1.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
In 2023? NTR Knight is the best one this year.
For all time? NTR House from kageni laboratory. I kept coming back to that game over, and over again.
Too bad it's in Unity and the base game is in traditional chinese.
Otherwise, I would have translated it long ago.

Reactions: Le Red

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
for me the best game with good concept but can be better are :
Time Loop NTR
and
Nymphomania Priestess .
because
1- male prota are real ntr if a game is female prota it's just prostitution or corruption even when she is married etc .
2- the concept of these games are realy good but they have a mid graphic and style .
3- 99 % of wetren ntr games for ME are trash and can't be even compare with these 2 .
4- there is no 10/10 ntr game even time loop and nympho for me are 7/10

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Will be waiting for years before Nymphomania Priestess to be completed. I played the earlier versions (I enjoyed it) and simply stopped after seeing the snail pace progress due to the dev going all over the place creating more projects.

Dude is making bank though, he's really milking those ci-en tier subscribers, and I respect that.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
Will be waiting for years before Nymphomania Priestess to be completed. I played the earlier versions (I enjoyed it) and simply stopped after seeing the snail pace progress due to the dev going all over the place creating more projects.

Dude is making bank though, he's really milking those ci-en tier subscribers, and I respect that.
Can I ask if we are now able to completely corrupt the heroine without using cheats? And the last version I played, the H menu seemed to be locked as well?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Can I ask if we are now able to completely corrupt the heroine without using cheats? And the last version I played, the H menu seemed to be locked as well?
For whatever reason, the creator is switching to the MV engine from their initial VX Ace, further delaying (backtracking) their progress.
So there will be no new updates until they catch up to their original game content.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

My ranking:
2) Solgante
3) NTR knight
4) Divagate
5) Yuri and Claire

I’m surprised promise the best left unkept is #1 for you

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Like I said, I havent played the game since the earlier versions. So I have no idea. I've been just skimming what he's saying on cien too avoid too much spoilers.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
according to you guys which ntr game is the best game for 2023
Kinda hard to choose. We had a few nice ones
My top 5 would be:
Especial mention to:

Reactions: DFCT14

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
1. In by Side
2. Amelia Blanchett
3. Ultramarine Orphanage
4. Nebel Geisterjager
5. Deceived by the Host
6. Divagate

It's criminal that In by Side only sold 1.4k. The author hasn't updated for a while. Hope he hasn't given up.

The two fujikino short story NTR games had cute girls and the melancholy is palpable.
Dungeon with Girl had a few good scenes if you don't pay denbts.
NTR Knight pretty good so far but changing screens so much for scene hunting is a bit tiresome.
Self-defense Dojo was fun and the girls were cute.
Rift in the Crypt was good. Meryl getting taken felt worse than the heroine, lul.
Escape Room had too many recycled CGs.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
1. In by Side
2. Amelia Blanchett
3. Ultramarine Orphanage
4. Nebel Geisterjager
5. Deceived by the Host
6. Divagate

It's criminal that In by Side only sold 1.4k. The author hasn't updated for a while. Hope he hasn't given up.

The two fujikino short story NTR games had cute girls and the melancholy is palpable.
NTR Knight pretty good so far but changing screens so much for scene hunting is a bit tiresome.
Rift in the Crypt was good. Meryl getting taken felt worse than the heroine, lul.
Ultramarine Orphanage??

Never heard of that game before!?!

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
1. In by Side
2. Amelia Blanchett
3. Ultramarine Orphanage
4. Nebel Geisterjager
5. Deceived by the Host
6. Divagate

I knew something in my ranking was missing and it was definitely In By Side. The story was phenomenal. It was very lengthy but it makes you excited what the MC's wife is doing in the past week after you go home. My only concern was the MC knew about it but his time power to see the past while the other guy had the opposite which is to see the future was neat. 10/10 for sure

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes