Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
But if we're talking about finished games:

1st Ntr Knight
2nd Sorgante
3rd Amelia Blanchette Falls Over and Over Again

ToTD is good, but if you compare the quality and the number of scenes between Ntr Knight, Ntr Knight wins. I just dislike most of perspectives on the ToTD scenes. I get what he's going for , but I want a closer perspective.Also,ToTD is still wip, and I wont plan to play the game until it's done.

There's really not much when it comes to hard hitting ones this year aside from Fujino's Sao imo. Unless Im forgetting something.

Reactions: Reven23

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
How can I forget the GOAT.
3. Solgante

That's my top 3 this year.
Just my rant so please pardon me if it irks you:

My expectation for this one was so darn high. And while it did delivers in the art aspect (refreshing combat mechanics, more scenes, more interesting interactions with the antagonists, better comm part), IMO it's a one step back as a game as it's so much more linear, so much that I can't even sure it's a game or a VN.

Such a shame.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
But if we're talking about finished games:

1st Ntr Knight
2nd Sorgante
3rd Amelia Blanchette Falls Over and Over Again

ToTD is good, but if you compare the quality and the number of scenes between Ntr Knight, Ntr Knight wins. I just dislike most of perspectives on the ToTD scenes. I get what he's going for , but I want a closer perspective.Also,ToTD is still wip, and I wont plan to play the game until it's done.

There's really not much when it comes to hard hitting ones this year aside from Fujino's Sao imo. Unless Im forgetting something.
Yeah, I also wanted closer POVs, too but I won't complain.

Storywise, my rank is:
1. Corruption of the village
2. Fujino's SAO

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, I also wanted closer POVs, too but I won't complain.

Storywise, my rank is:
1. Corruption of the village
2. Fujino's SAO
One thing that will also make Totd even better once it's finished is the va. I do love me a proper va in hentai games. I think this is the only hentai dev that will implement 3 (or was it 4?) different va languages. English, Chinese, and Japanese (I forgot if he also included Korean but I think it's included because the names of the character in the game)

Havent played Corruption of the Village yet as it's still wip. I got zero idea about it but It's in my Watched thread for a while now ever since someone said it's a good wip game.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Just my rant so please pardon me if it irks you:

My expectation for this one was so darn high. And while it did delivers in the art aspect (refreshing combat mechanics, more scenes, more interesting interactions with the antagonists, better comm part), IMO it's a one step back as a game as it's so much more linear, so much that I can't even sure it's a game or a VN.

Such a shame.
You're not wrong there. RaiOhGar was so wild that you have so many options to do. Solgante, however, was only focused on three characters so I get that if feels linear.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I don't remember all the games released this year but if y'all are putting Ntr knight in top 3, then it was a pretty weak year.
That's why I put all recent games. Can't even remember decent ones from the early quarters of the year plus recency bias.

Last edited:

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I used the tags in Dlsite to compile the NTR games released in the last 12 months. If you want to try by yourself, here's the tags I used:
tags.png

Before spilling the beans, I chose from my list not just good NTR games, but games that brought (or attempted) innovative mechanics to spice up NTR. Of course, for them to be here, they're excellent games, but it's notable that there was an attempt to do something other than big tits and huge dicks.

After remembering, here are my top 5:

1- NTR Survival Z (released 03/2023)
2- Yuri & Claire (released 05/2023)
3- Solgante (released 10/2023)
4- Tenant of the Dead (released 09/2023)
5- Nightmare Knight ~Holy Knight and the Magic of Lust (released 08/2023)

Honorable Mention: Between Dream and Reality. Well, this is not a honorable mention, but more like a "most promising or most anticipated game". Keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: Ginger Swan

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I used the tags in Dlsite to compile the NTR games released in the last 12 months. If you want to try by yourself, here's the tags I used:
View attachment 3106198

Before spilling the beans, I chose from my list not just good NTR games, but games that brought (or attempted) innovative mechanics to spice up NTR. Of course, for them to be here, they're excellent games, but it's notable that there was an attempt to do something other than big tits and huge dicks.

After remembering, here are my top 5:

1- NTR Survival Z (released 03/2023)
2- Yuri & Claire (released 05/2023)
3- Solgante (released 10/2023)
4- Tenant of the Dead (released 09/2023)
5- Nightmare Knight ~Holy Knight and the Magic of Lust (released 08/2023)

Honorable Mention: Between Dream and Reality. Well, this is not a honorable mention, but more like a "most promising or most anticipated game". Keep an eye on this one.
I actually enjoyed Yuri and Claire. The MC being OP but slowly losing his power to keep Claire alive, and in the end losing both was a good one.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I'll give it a month or two . There's sometimes new people trickling down in this thread who would instigate this topic again.
I think no one is fighting here in the first place. Most people here already know you dont need to have a love relationship to define ntr., that it can be one-sided as well, and most of all , it depends on the context.
I honestly thought the conversation was going fine until those two started rambling. Pretty sure almost everyone here knows what NTR is, even if they can't put it in words. "What is the definition" felt like It was just an opportunity to talk about the specifics of it, what you personally like and would like seeing it in the future. I wouldn't mind more conversations like these, honestly.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
These 3 are probably the ones I enjoyed and remembered the most.

Gaptax game
Yuri & Claire
Divagate

there should still be a new cli-pick game if it comes out before the end of the year..

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes