Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Best for general NTR 2023:
Yuri & Claire. The dev's first game was decent, but they managed to excel beyond their own format and it shows. I am so damn cautious of NTR games with multiple girls, but this game shows clearly how to divide and conquer by making the girls falling situations completely different. Also, it's a hidden sex lovers paradise. I can't say more or I'll run off to play it again.

Best for Netorase 2023:
Netoraseki Roku: Shirosaki Junkoi. This is the biggest surprise of all time. Not only is it a netorase game, which has never been my style, but it's a game made by Rain Shelter Frog, who I've been dissing for years. I remember saying how much this game would suck before I pressed play. I know now it's okay to let some devs cook. Reminds me of that quote from that one Pixar movie, "Not everyone can make a good NTR game, but a good NTR game can come from anywhere."

Best for Netori 2023:
Encode Encore. This may be cheating because it is really just DLC, but it's sold with the base game and released this year so I'll allow it. Netori games seem to not get as much love here. I don't dislike them, just don't have much exposure to them. I believe this game will change the mind of any doubter. The base game was already great, but then Golden Pot tosses out this DLC like they are Atlus after a Persona game. If you guys are thirsty for good endings in NTR games, look no further.

Reactions: Animefan_09

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I have but i am waiting for the english version, but if you hate grind or complex stuff avoid it, same with Nebel.

The game is kind of like Fire Emblem ntr xD
We can't use MTool because apparently, the game is too big for the free version.
And to my knowledge, the game isn't compatible with Translator++ either.
So, the chance it's getting english translation is quite low.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
We can't use MTool because apparently, the game is too big for the free version.
And to my knowledge, the game isn't compatible with Translator++ either.
So, the chance it's getting english translation is quite low.
Actually its already been announced, had a steam page and everything.......lets hope that deal hasn't been dropped or gone to hell

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I’m surprised promise the best left unkept is #1 for you
I dont know why people shit on it. I feel that it is among the best ntr out there right now. There might be some better, but are unfinished so they do not qualify for the list. And again, it is stuff from this year.

I think the rules thing they had was really neat idea. Having a character like Aya also helped. A lot of games really suck at male perspective only nowadays (VNs I mean), but here they kinda pulled it off imo.

My main disappointment with the game is that they use multiple artists, but the art is still pretty great. At least it gels for me.
I really need either art that works for me or no art at all (henteria), otherwise it just majorly puts me off.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Really? Nice then...
Let just hope it's not raw MTL like most of the game's dev usually do.
The fact its been a while hints that is either a real (or at least 1 with actual effort) translation or it was MTL and dev found out and said "fuck no".

Seriously these oficial "translation" are so bad Sugoi, chatgpt, etc do a better job. I am still afraid to try Netorare Princess due to that, i loved the game when it came out so a crap translation would be even more painful for me xD

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i dont get it how ppl rate Ntr knight so high.

Ntr Knight has good animations and lots of scenes . but i cant call it a true ntr game .
we were playing as a MC but there was barely any dialogue or comments from him during events.
the only purpose was to chasing the gf to find and watch the scene . but when we were watching events as him he was just like a ghost in the game without soul or personality and emotion. there was nothing ...simple as that.

the purpose of netorare game with MC is completely different . we have to understand and feel his emotion , anger , jealousy , excitement during story and events .

there should be a develop and change in their relationship and dialogues . but there was nothing .

game was more like a corruption game with 4 or 5 truly ntr scenes and unfortunately even that few scene feels so empty and soulless . even if you change the game perspective from male to female nothing will change in the story .

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
i dont get it how ppl rate Ntr knight so high.

Ntr Knight has good animations and lots of scenes . but i cant call it a true ntr game .
we were playing as a MC but there was barely any dialogue or comments from him during events.
the only purpose was to chasing the gf to find and watch the scene . but when we were watching events as him he was just like a ghost in the game without soul or personality and emotion. there was nothing ...simple as that.

the purpose of netorare game with MC is completely different . we have to understand and feel his emotion , anger , jealousy , excitement during story and events .

there should be a develop and change in their relationship and dialogues . but there was nothing .

game was more like a corruption game with 4 or 5 truly ntr scenes and unfortunately even that few scene feels so empty and soulless . even if you change the game perspective from male to female nothing will change in the story .
It's simple really. We are not there for the story. People who rated it high like me is there for the ntr scenes alone,and if you think theyre not ntr scenes, that's your own opinion at this point. The end of the day is, I'm having fun with the abundance of quality ANIMATED scenes. Same goes with the plots in NTRMAN's games. Are they good? No .Are they bad? No. Did I get a lot of fap in it? Yes.

Point is, junkfoods are sometimes good. No need to go deep with it.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

Also after reading some reviews in the dlsite, looks like most of them enjoyed it as well. Some calling it dark for some reason. At the end of the day, we all have different tastes and perspectives.We just need to respect that.

After all, the point of a game is simply to have fun., and fun is different from everybody.

Reactions: NickFn092

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
It's simple really. We are not there for the story. People who rated it high like me is there for the ntr scenes alone,and if you think theyre not ntr scenes, that's your own opinion at this point. The end of the day is, I'm having fun with the abundance of quality ANIMATED scenes. Same goes with the plots in NTRMAN's games. Are they good? No .Are they bad? No. Did I get a lot of fap in it? Yes.

well there wasnt enough ntr scenes . most of them was just regular sex scenes you can find in any corruption games .
just because the game is from male perspective it doesnt mean its a ntr game . so many elements was missed in this game to be considered as a ntr game [at least for me]

if ppl on dlsite calls this game dark then they have no single idea what is dark lmao.

Reactions: LordFrz

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
well there wasnt enough ntr scenes . most of them was just regular sex scenes you can find in any corruption games .
just because the game is from male perspective it doesnt mean its a ntr game . so many elements was missed in this game to be considered as a ntr game [at least for me]

if ppl on dlsite calls this game dark then they have no single idea what is dark lmao.
Most people see it as ntr. It's ok if you dont. The game developer see and MADE it as ntr in the first place. There's no jp complaints in the dlsite saying this game is not ntr as well. As for the missing elements, it's there, but it's basic for us folks who are outside japan. The genre was based on their culture, so saying it as not ntr is just plain rude. Maybe youre not seeing why these people see it as ntr in the first place, which is understandable.

Just remember that you have to put into account on the people who made the game .This was developed for over a year. It wasnt rushed or anything either. The fact that it has high ratings in dlsite tells a lot. He's posting wips in his ci-en and also released an early demo, and there's zero comments saying that the game being made was not ntr.

No need to judge people ranking this game high.I repeat, we all have our own preferences. The way I ranked things is based on how much I enjoyed the content. And that's different for everybody

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Now , I hope that clears everything why some people here ranked Ntr Knight high. If you're still confused, read my first response again. Maybe read it twice just to make sure you got it. Especially the last part. That's the most important part.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Ironically while i don't consider the game as good as say Solgante in terms of ntr (i actually role play that the guy isn't seeing the events, because i hate these pussy MC where you have to choose to do nothing to get the ntr) i agree with you in that not everyone likes the same.

For example i loved Nebel, many didn't because of the grind, etc.

Also the game is really well done, those animations are great. Now i just hope their next ntr game is less idiotic (as in the MC being 1) in how to get scenes.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Now i just hope their next ntr game is less idiotic (as in the MC being 1) in how to get scenes.
We can only hope. Most jp hentai devs ,when they see high ratings in their games , they tend to stay on the same formula esp since most people enjoyed it. Something like dont fix what's broken. They dont care what people think outside of japan because their games are technically made for jp consumers.

We can argue that this needs to be that and that needs to be this, but when the general consumer thinks it's ok and normal, it means there's nothing wrong with it in the first place.

So I guess we have little control over that.

Reactions: Animefan_09
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes