Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
well mystery NTR has its own merits, I like it, but in the same way as you I do want to see the scenes happening (e.g. as in HC1-3 or APBLU, where you can choose the POV). I dont like it when you cant see whats happening. And you are right, in some scenes you cant see what is happening in SAO. Still it is not as much as in Scathach or Sakura's Chapter. While I do like mystery NTR I dont like it to be forced. When playing NTR games I like to be able to experience all POVs from the game, in order to picture myself as one of them (e.g. as the antagonist or sometimes as the protagonist, or to read the thoughts of the female char and to understand how her corruption progresses...). But as there are a lot of scenes from the female MCs perspective in SAO I am okay with it. And as SAO delivers in many many aspects (story, build up, corruption arc and pace, scenes, writing, and so on) its also one of my favourites.

Mh I do like the antagonist in SAO. Not like he is pictured in the series (I dont even know the series/havent watched it), but how he is pictured in this game. Personally I do like antagonists that are not the good looking womanizers. It brings a certain thrill to the whole thing.
I too like how HC1-3 does it with the POV stuff. I like seeing the scene but I don't want the MC to see them. Otherwise it just seems like netorase or voyeurism if the connection between the MC and girl isn't built up much. Which is a big reason I did not care for NTR knight, most the scenes are when the MC "peeks" att the girl.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
NTR Knight got carried so hard by the animations. The dialogue is fine, the story isn't there, the gameplay is okay at best, the NTR elements feel watered down, and I could go on and on. But damn is it an okay game that I enjoy like a good game because it's pretty. We're talking about small party, usually, single person made games. We can't expect them to be talented in writing, design, art, and sound all at the same time. If one game at least nails one of those aspects really well like NTR Knight nailed the art, I can't be mad at it.

But I can be real about it, the MC should just read her diary to see the full scene. I know it's cliche but fuck is it less awkward than him breathing down their necks as they pretend he isn't staring blankly into their eyes while they have sex.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Unfortunately games like ntr knight is popular in dlsite. I think Japanese fans of erotic games have a different perception of Ntr compared to ppl in these forums. They are more corruption and mechanic based usually than how ntr is developed.
Yeah, Japanese folks have different perception on how this genre works and since the genre was originated from them, we cant judge them for it. One thing that I observed is, there's a lot of reviews saying that it's dark and it has strong ntr plot. The reason is, they empathize with the mc in their own way and fills out the blank psaces in between.

On the other hand , some members of this forum(or just some people outside jp) express a preference for clear and accurate interpretation of actions in the ntr plot, such expectations are entirely valid. I emphasize that this content is primarily tailored to meet the preferences of Japanese consumers.

and to add to my point , these games are ntrpgs. And what's the definition of RP in that word? Yes, exactly. You roleplay. Jp folks tends to embrace that, because they love their jrpgs out there.That's for sure.

Reactions: Son1cc
Jun 1, 2018
But I can be real about it, the MC should just read her diary to see the full scene. I know it's cliche but fuck is it less awkward than him breathing down their necks as they pretend he isn't staring blankly into their eyes while they have sex.
True. I can't take any of the scenes seriously when the MC is just stood in the background like this.
shaq-zoom-cd2ab31b-dcc2-4dd9-ac84-cc37a34cd5ef.jpg

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah NTR Knight gives more of a voyeur/corruption feel than a NTR feel. The story fails to build up a solid romantic connection between the MC and the female protagonist so it doesn't really hit hard emotionally when she has sex with another guy.

I honestly think that NTR is very popular because it is a combination of a bunch of different fetishes.

An NTR game can have the following (not a complete list):

Fetishes for the Girl: Virginity Loss, Rough Sex/Hard Sex/Rape, Impregnation, Corruption, Submission, Cheating, Sharing, Swapping, Gangbang, Mother/Sister, Childhood Friend, Wife, Girlfriend, Crush, Fiance
Fetishes for the MC: Netorare, Netorase, Voyeurism, Humiliation, Cuckoldry, Cheating, Sharing, Swapping, Masochism, Wimp, Small Dick, Husband
Fetishes for the Bull: Netori, Domination, Breeding, Sadism, Ugly Bastard, Chad/Tyrone, Bully, Boss, Brat, Big Dick

NTR games are usually a mix of some but not all of these fetishes. As long as you know which of these fetishes you like, you'll be able to find the right games.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Yeah, Japanese folks have different perception on how this genre works and since the genre was originated from them, we cant judge them for it. One thing that I observed is, there's a lot of reviews saying that it's dark and it has strong ntr plot. The reason is, they empathize with the mc in their own way and fills out the blank psaces in between.

On the other hand , some members of this forum(or just some people outside jp) express a preference for clear and accurate interpretation of actions in the ntr plot, such expectations are entirely valid. I emphasize that this content is primarily tailored to meet the preferences of Japanese consumers.

and to add to my point , these games are ntrpgs. And what's the definition of RP in that word? Yes, exactly. You roleplay. Jp folks tends to embrace that, because they love their jrpgs out there.That's for sure.
very well said..like it seems to be mainly true for ntrpgs where often feels like artificial ntr compared to vns or doujins which explains why we are often disappointed with the dlsite releases. At least over the recent years western ntr are releasing better works

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
Finished NTR Knight in about 3 hours. It's basically NTR in name only. It felt more like buying a prostitute and getting to peek at this prostitute taking other customers as well. It was very funny when the heroine apologized again to the player character in her mind the 5th time as she's taking the 5th dicking from the 5th faceless NPC.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
very well said..like it seems to be mainly true for ntrpgs where often feels like artificial ntr compared to vns or doujins which explains why we are often disappointed with the dlsite releases. At least over the recent years western ntr are releasing better works
Yes indeed. N_taii's current project speaks for itself. Its waaaay better when it comes to ntr writing compared with the releases this year. It's been a while since I played it. I want to enjoy the game fully as a complete version, that's why Im not touching it for months now.

Youre right about the vn and doujins , and that's just how it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Yes indeed. Ntail's current project speaks for itself. Its waaaay better when it comes to ntr writing compared with the releases this year. It's been a while since I played it. I want to enjoy the game fully as a complete version, that's why Im not touching it for months now.
You know I’m following this guy on cien he making a interesting NTR game that is animated pretty well I hope when he finished it I hope it’s good also something weird happen this creator he made this character for a different NTR game that I kinda said look like princess bubblegum from adventure time but I only said this once but he changed it because I said that the second redesign looks really awesome but I didn’t think he changed it because of what I said and I’m only who said it

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
You know I’m following this guy on cien he making a interesting NTR game that is animated pretty well I hope when he finished it I hope it’s good also something weird happen this creator he made this character for a different NTR game that I kinda said look like princess bubblegum from adventure time but I only said this once but he changed it because I said that the second redesign looks really awesome but I didn’t think he changed it because of what I said and I’m only who said it
I meant N_taii, the developer of Henteria Chronicles.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Probably one day a slow burn NTR With a Milf mom teacher heroine of the protagonist witch expands to his girlfriend and his harem who are taken by fat otaku childhood friend

Reactions: Animefan_09
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes