Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

IMG_7198.jpeg
It is bss but the protagonist is love with heroine and the heroine is in love with protagonist he tried to confess to her but kinda wimpy also the heroine waiting for the protagonist to confess his feelings to her so they make a deal with each other when he fumbles his confession

Reactions: xXshinXx

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

View attachment 3118138
It is bss but the protagonist is love with heroine and the heroine is in love with protagonist he tried to confess to her but kinda wimpy also the heroine waiting for the protagonist to confess his feelings to her so they make a deal with each other when he fumbles his confession
I’m not good at translating Japanese I use google photo to translate the Japanese

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Since doujin/Manga is my favorite medium to enjoy this genre since I’m too lazy to grind through rpgs sometimes I have to say 2023 was the best by far in terms of the stuff that released.
some of my favs are father in law, lost pendant, Rina’s experience, Toono Suika Mother BSS stories, Chae’s works, and one of my favorite comedy NTR ongoing story 真・上京シェアハウス〜彼女と幼馴染と知らない奴〜

Reactions: qwertgdgdg

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Since doujin/Manga is my favorite medium to enjoy this genre since I’m too lazy to grind through rpgs sometimes I have to say 2023 was the best by far in terms of the stuff that released.
some of my favs are father in law, lost pendant, Rina’s experience, Toono Suika Mother BSS stories, Chae’s works, and one of my favorite comedy NTR ongoing story 真・上京シェアハウス〜彼女と幼馴染と知らない奴〜
Got link for those? Have trouble finding any of them. Thanks!

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Got link for those? Have trouble finding any of them. Thanks!
>lost pendant

Toono Suika page 116

chae is the artist name so if you search his name on ehentai you will find him

>ongoing NTR comic only Chinese version pirated but it’s censored with the white stuff unfortunately. I just buy the Japanese versions

>Rina’s experience has not been pirated yet

I buy a lot of Doujins so there are some not pirated and sinceI use mtl I buy raw versions way more now to get gist of the story

Last edited:
Reactions: Kulman

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
I've been wondering about this for awhile. Is corruption just a ntr thing or is there other forms of it outside of the ntr genre?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
>lost pendant

Toono Suika page 116

>ongoing NTR comic only Chinese version pirated but it’s censored with the white stuff unfortunately. I just buy the Japanese versions

I buy a lot of Doujins so there are some not pirated and sinceI use mtl I buy raw versions way more now to get gist of the story
Thanks! The blessing of understanding japanese. If only kanji did not exist, I would probably manage to learn it too...

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Thanks! The blessing of understanding japanese. If only kanji did not exist, I would probably manage to learn it too...
Yea you gotta dedicate years to learn it well so thankful for mtl it’s easier to watch anime and know what certain words mean but reading is a whole another challenge

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
>lost pendant

Toono Suika page 116

For some reason the hitomila links are just kinda empty pages for me. It has the download etc but no images nothing to read etc. Not sure if my browser or general issue with the links.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
For some reason the hitomila links are just kinda empty pages for me. It has the download etc but no images nothing to read etc. Not sure if my browser or general issue with the links.
I don’t have an issue with it

Maybe ehentai will work

Reactions: Kulman

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021

DMM links seems broken
Try VPN

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes