Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I'll give it a month or two . There's sometimes new people trickling down in this thread who would instigate this topic again.
I think no one is fighting here in the first place. Most people here already know you dont need to have a love relationship to define ntr., that it can be one-sided as well, and most of all , it depends on the context.
Meh, sometimes i feel like it comes from an honest place, newbies like you said, others its clearly trolls and vanilla fags coming to stir up trouble.

I only personally comented twice and it was more about asshole boyfriends/husbands and how it can be ntr even if its not a girlfriend/wife.

Reactions: phantomz
Jul 20, 2019
I've seen an update or dlc on the game Seeds of the Dead. If there's someone here that plays the game, can you remind me how the ntr works in this one? Is it worth playing the game?

I might pick it up once I've finished Ntr Knight.
i played it like 2 years ago i think, the gameplay and vanilla sex scenes were relatively fun
each girl haslike 3-4 NTR scenes and I personally liked them after having done all the vanilla stuff, but the NTR stuff is somewhat small compared to the rest of the game

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
i played it like 2 years ago i think, the gameplay and vanilla sex scenes were relatively fun
each girl haslike 3-4 NTR scenes and I personally liked them after having done all the vanilla stuff, but the NTR stuff is somewhat small compared to the rest of the game
Oh I see. So it's primarily a vanilla game. I even thought that must be netori , since most of the screen images were just the mc fucking the ladies.

Since it's a zombie game, who's doing the ntr? Zombies?

Jul 12, 2020
I've seen an update or dlc on the game Seeds of the Dead. If there's someone here that plays the game, can you remind me how the ntr works in this one? Is it worth playing the game?

I might pick it up once I've finished Ntr Knight.
The NTR scenes r pretty formulaic and triggering them is a pain in the ass. Not really worth it. Also note that its netorase and not netorare. The new update adds this new mode called Idol Mode, in that u can use the girls to run an idol group and as part of promoting the group, u can pinp out the girls to the public for private photoshoots and sex. I enjoyed that ig. Play the game if u enjoy the zombie shooting and zombie sex stuff, not mainly for the NTR.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal
Jul 12, 2020
Oh I see. So it's primarily a vanilla game. I even thought that must be netori , since most of the screen images were just the mc fucking the ladies.

Since it's a zombie game, who's doing the ntr? Zombies?
Zombies fucking the girls is there, technically thats ntr too ig. But the main ntr content comes from these npcs in the base that u can help get the girls by finding items for them during the gameplay. You have to completely sweep the maps to find these items.....or use a guide.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Never realized Seeds of the Dead had ntr. Ignored it for a while but I'm considering playing it. So we have like, 5 ntr zombie apocalypse games?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
The NTR scenes r pretty formulaic and triggering them is a pain in the ass. Not really worth it. Also note that its netori and not netorare. The new update adds this new mode called Idol Mode, in that u can use the girls to run an idol group and as part of promoting the group, u can pinp out the girls to the public for private photoshoots and sex. I enjoyed that ig. Play the game if u enjoy the zombie shooting and zombie sex stuff, not mainly for the NTR.
Zombies fucking the girls is there, technically thats ntr too ig. But the main ntr content comes from these npcs in the base that u can help get the girls by finding items for them during the gameplay. You have to completely sweep the maps to find these items.....or use a guide.
Hmmm ...seems like a chore to play it. Esp with a large file size to boot. I can easily dl it, but eh...it's not worth my time.
Thanks for the information btw.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
in my simple mind
NTR 寝取られ=Victim's perspective
NTRL 寝取り=Perpetrator's Perspective
NTRS 寝取らせ=Consensual Wife Swapping Game(Bad ending will become NTR)
As for whether mother, sister, and crush are considered NTR?
We cannot rule out that everyone is not Oedipus or has no sexual desire for sisters.
But it’s a good thing that they can simply enjoy the feeling of jealousy. Just be happy for them.
I will look for NTR specifically because this type of game is more practical.
And I don’t have a wife or girlfriend at all

a game for me
As long as the painting style is passable (even pixels)
The script should not have serious logical conflicts (can't empathy)
Don’t make it too difficult (one hand is still waiting on the cock)
can let me "launch", I will collect it

If it can remind me of relevant plots or scenes by chance
Then play it again, it’s a good game for me
Practicality is the point for me, definition is not

Same for me in reality
I don't even care the the person is male or female.
Just look better than 90% of women
If he or she or whatever let me fuck, I will just do it first

In fact, after I fucked a super hot sissy for the first time
I thought about it for a while, am I GAY?
Finally figured it out
I'm super straight
His face and figure are sexier than most women
One less hole and one more stick doesn't matter at all
And Leonardo and Captain America don't arouse my sexual desire

Even if you spend money to find it
Their cost is nearly half that of women of similar appearance.
Better service, better technology
why not?

If its ONS
You don’t need to worry about someone coming to tell you that she’s pregnant in a few months.

its NTR? good
not NTR? okay
Male?Female?
IDK
I just fuk them all If they are hot and want to be fucked
why so serious
Life is short, enjoy it

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
asmr NTR where MC dose swapping. while the loli like girl teasing you you can here the girlfriend in the background slowly start to lose it to the wild sex.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I mean if we just wanna give animation that much pull then NTRMAN no diffs everybody.
How can I forget the GOAT.
1. TOTD
2. NTR Knight
3. Solgante

That's my top 3 this year.
If Ntrman manages to add the voices in December or even finish the game then in my opinion it's defo the game of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes