Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Imma be away till new years with 0 fap. I am expecting a lot of good NTR shiz when I return.

Expected good launches are:
  1. Rannero's game
  2. Mother NTR Training(not particularly good by I like it)
  3. Corruption of the village (I know no new updates are scheduled but I havent played it in a while)​

Anything notable that im missing ?
The third one is look pretty interesting.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Literotica - , ,
CHYOA - , , ,

No new releases! T_T
If there's any sites you recommend for english netorare stories, please share...!

I had been coping reading . made me realize how much I'm addicted to fantasy (adventurer, heroes, isekai) NTR.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ktez

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
hey guys i need some help im try to play this NTR demo but i keep running into a problem i read creator post it said drag img folder into to www i did that the game works at the menu but error stuff keep poping up can anyone figure out what im doing here is the link to the demo page and pictures of the problem Screenshot 2023-12-24 063045.png Screenshot 2023-12-24 063128.png Screenshot 2023-12-24 063151.png Screenshot 2023-12-24 063221.png

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Literotica - , ,
CHYOA - , , ,

No new releases! T_T
If there's any sites you recommend for english netorare stories, please share...!

I had been coping reading . made me realize how much I'm addicted to fantasy (adventurer, heroes, isekai) NTR.
This reminded me of Becky, Elise and Isekai NTR, wish somebody would adapt them to games.

Reactions: Alter541

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Literotica - , ,
CHYOA - , , ,

No new releases! T_T

Try . Its not just a image site, it has a section for stories too. And ive found way more ntr stories in it than in Syosetu, syo usually has more netori than either ntr or nts combined, and since they are all tagged has ntr its a bit of a chore to find the right ones, tho they are usually better than pixiv. Fair warning, Ntr stories are mostly in chinese or japonese, and if you find one and like it. Save it on your computer, they can or may disappear. Speaking from experience.

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
Literotica - , ,
CHYOA - , , ,

No new releases! T_T

I don't know any story websites, but these books have great NTR elements developed over hundreds of pages to make the blow more painful:

- The Evening and the Morning (Ken Follet):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- The Pillars of the Earth (Ken Follet):

- The Physician
(Noah Gordon):

- The Secret of the Goddess (Lorenzo Mediano):

- Fall of Giants (Ken Follet):

- Earth's Children
(a long saga of novels by Jean M. Auel):

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
hey guys i need some help im try to play this NTR demo but i keep running into a problem i read creator post it said drag img folder into to www i did that the game works at the menu but error stuff keep poping up can anyone figure out what im doing here is the link to the demo page and pictures of the problem View attachment 3200816 View attachment 3200817 View attachment 3200818 View attachment 3200819
I played an older version of that trial and cant wait for the full game, was pretty good.

As for your issue did you overwite the old files? The error is saying it can't access the specific images.

it's looking for those images in the pictures folder. so www/img/pictures if you moved them img folder into the ww folder it should give you the option to overwrite the old stuff, or if they are all new images then it will atleast ask if you want to merge the folders. If it doesnt do any of that you might have placed it in the wrong spot.

I would start with checking for one of those images and see if its in the correct spot, or if not were is it then. So search for that OP_Text.png and see if its in the correct spot, which should be www/img/pictures

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I played an older version of that trial and cant wait for the full game, was pretty good.

As for your issue did you overwite the old files? The error is saying it can't access the specific images.

it's looking for those images in the pictures folder. so www/img/pictures if you moved them img folder into the ww folder it should give you the option to overwrite the old stuff, or if they are all new images then it will atleast ask if you want to merge the folders. If it doesnt do any of that you might have placed it in the wrong spot.

I would start with checking for one of those images and see if its in the correct spot, or if not were is it then. So search for that OP_Text.png and see if its in the correct spot, which should be www/img/pictures
I don’t have the old one I had same problem with other one as well so I gave up but only difference from old one that in the current one at least I can get to the menu of the game but after pressing start of the game it goes straight to the error message

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
made me realize how much I'm addicted to fantasy (adventurer, heroes, isekai) NTR.
How much sex content is on that one? Just making sure the payoff is worth the time reading

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Literotica - , ,
CHYOA - , , ,

No new releases! T_T

You forgot the tag "cheating wife" in Literotica. You get more stories than NTR tag.

Reactions: Pango_12

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
I don't know any story websites, but these books have great NTR elements developed over hundreds of pages to make the blow more painful:

- The Evening and the Morning (Ken Follet):

- The Pillars of the Earth (Ken Follet):

- The Physician (Noah Gordon):

- The Secret of the Goddess (Lorenzo Mediano):

- Fall of Giants (Ken Follet):

- Earth's Children (a long saga of novels by Jean M. Auel):

I will always love NTR in literature. Though the situation and depiction never to my taste, re-imagining it myself brought good moments.
I don't have any I can recommend, however, as I had said, I only like 'moments' in there not the whole book so I always end up forgetting the titles.
The only one I can remember is Infinity Blade by Brandon Sanderson, because it include my favorite kind of NTR. Office Bully, Innocent Husband who truly excel in the job but somehow fail (*wink wink* if you read it, and likes NTR, you know...) and someone who completely believe in his wife's innocence.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
You forgot the tag "cheating wife" in Literotica. You get more stories than NTR tag.
I like the ntr tag because it means the author knows NTR. Cuckolding had good stuff, but that's not what I'm looking for.
Still, I didn't know there were two words tag on Literotica, so thank you!
How much sex content is on that one? Just making sure the payoff is worth the time reading
Oh, just one week 'mission'. It's fairly short, chapter-wise, so I don't think it will take much of your time. If you want NTR Mystery:
Prologue, 02, 03, 04-06 (Protagonist's First Night with the wives), 08-09, 17 (only the first part), 21 (only the first part), 25, epilogue, <Characters> (After epilogue), Later 4 (if you want to see Harem NTR end and protagonist not finding out), 25 IF (If you like reveal).

Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Literotica - , ,
CHYOA - , , ,

No new releases! T_T

I just finished that one you recommended, I loved every single thing about it. Can you recommend some more?

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Literotica - , ,
CHYOA - , , ,

No new releases! T_T

If you like isekai NTR, I wrote one you can find on there used to be a free method of reading it but I took it down due to Webnovel being dodgy. Going to re-release on my Substack once I get a chance to fix up a few things.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes