Edit: Yeaa, can't even DL it.
[This file can be downloaded by premium only]

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
So, this link is real or fake?
Coz I cant find the game anywhere else :cry:
If you are referring to where else the game has been posted, a cursory search via reverse-image searching the cover art reveals the following links:

Having said that, I cannot comment on the legitimacy of those sites and aforecited links, but upon a cursory view at-least, it appears that this game does exist on other sites/domains apart from haitenjp.com

Edit: Found one additional link with a download button option, but fair warning still looks a bit dodgy....

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
If you are referring to where else the game has been posted, a cursory search via reverse-image searching the cover art reveals the following links:

Having said that, I cannot comment on the legitimacy of those sites and aforecited links, but upon a cursory view at-least, it appears that this game does exist on other sites/domains apart from haitenjp.com

Edit: Found one additional link with a download button option, but fair warning still looks a bit dodgy....

All of the download links on the three sites you mentioned redirect me to DLsite, not legitimate download link.
But Ty for trying to help though.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
All of the download links on the three sites you mentioned redirect me to DLsite, not legitimate download link.
But Ty for trying to help though.
Ah I see, well in that case sorry that I can't be of any further help. Guessing there isn't a legitimate way to download the game via free access unless we know someone who miraculously has premium access and would be willing to share via DM's or something.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. Any luck with the 4th link shared by any chance?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Ah I see, well in that case sorry that I can't be of any further help. Guessing there isn't a legitimate way to download the game via free access unless we know someone who miraculously has premium access and would be willing to share via DM's or something.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. Any luck with the 4th link shared by any chance?

Nope, this is what I get when trying to DL on dldshare:
Downloading works from torrent or illegal sites is a crime.
Lmao

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
So, this link is real or fake?
Coz I cant find the game anywhere else :cry:
Edit: Yeaa, can't even DL it.
[This file can be downloaded by premium only]
Oh my bad. I didn't bother to try downloading it. I just searched for sites that has the game and just copy pasted it.

tony121

Jan 6, 2020
The Best thing i ever Read on syosetu is-

I still haven't found a story which is close to this good and heart wrenching and Really brutal.
almost 370 chapters long currently still on going and the real (ntr+nts) start from chapter 60ish.
so if anyone interested to dive in i give a quick summery -

so basically there are witches (11 right now in there world) who are immortal and very strong,the strongest among them is
Seiko the black witch (23 years old in appearance but is 1000 years old),she has the black curse which is the strongest curse..the black curse demands abnormal, immoral, cheating sex,3p, Gangbang also due to the curse it's hard for witches to get pregnant...when Seiko sees her best friend Beni who is also a witch(red witch) gets pregnant, Seiko also wanted to have her own kid and family thus our main mc is born which is Yuuya who is poor and a bread stealing thief lives in the slums....

Later in the story Seiko plans to Recruit Yuuya and make him her apprentice which also means her Lover and they started living together and dating, but there is a twist seiko had the black curse so Seiko stated to give him the netorase experiance (slowly teasing him and having sex in front of him,Live recording her to yuuya,reporting the sex) the masterplan of seiko is that yuya gets the ntr fetish so that they can Live happily with the black curse beacause the curse is also connected to yuuya when he became the apprentice ritual. Also there is a lot of ntr too but seiko will never leave yuuya and will always come back to him.

some of my personal favourite scene (spoilers)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone play this game yet?
Yeah, it's not really NTR from what I saw. The main female protagonist is a virgin and never has or gets a love interest afaik, you get a secondary female protagonist and it's just mentioned that she's married a lot and she's looking for her missing husband. Maybe she finds him at some point and there's some scenes involving him outside of just mentioning it but I didn't end up finishing it, it's relatively long.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The Best thing i ever Read on syosetu is-

I still haven't found a story which is close to this good and heart wrenching and Really brutal.
almost 370 chapters long currently still on going and the real (ntr+nts) start from chapter 60ish.
so if anyone interested to dive in i give a quick summery -
I've read the prologue and while I like the variety in the kinks shown by the author, the fact that it's netorase/planned ntr makes it worse than it could have been (imo).
I like the loli cat though. Also wish the daughters of the red witch get to have some ntr action too down the line.

Reactions: tony121

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Reread some old H-mangas today, I wish some circle would consider collab-ing with Rocket Monkey to create a ntr game.
On that note, I've been seeing a lot of NTR hentai comics depicting Yor from the Spy X Family anime series.

With that said, I wish there was a genius dev out there that could make an NTR game surrounding Yor and her escapades with various men underneath her tough facade as an assassin.

One character in particular, Murdoch Swan, would love to see a corruption/blackmail route involving him and Yor in the game, where he eventually corrupts her enough to the point where she can't live without getting clobbered down by his cock.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
On that note, I've been seeing a lot of NTR hentai comics depicting Yor from the Spy X Family anime series.

With that said, I wish there was a genius dev out there that could make an NTR game surrounding Yor and her escapades with various men underneath her tough facade as an assassin.

One character in particular, Murdoch Swan, would love to see a corruption/blackmail route involving him and Yor in the game, where he eventually corrupts her enough to the point where she can't live without getting clobbered down by his cock.

You usually see an increase in hentai with ongoing popular anime.

Revering

Feb 19, 2018
does anyone have this? Its an amazing NTR story where multiple women close to mc gets stolen. But the chapters are behind a paywall...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Do you all just right click google translate these ntr webnovels, or do you put them into deepl or something?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
hey does anyone know were i find 18+ ntr light novels where i can read online for free on a website that's kinda like novelupdates

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
does anyone have this? Its an amazing NTR story where multiple women close to mc gets stolen. But the chapters are behind a paywall...
In his message he said: "Some people resell second-hand products online, and some people disseminate paid content in other places. Most people are aware of this phenomenon." and "I don’t condemn all readers who are prostitutes. After all, many readers don’t even know where this book was updated, they just saw it somewhere."
So there is free chapters somewhere...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes