Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Ok but i'm reading though this and don't really have a idea of how it helps with the text wrapping mtool keeps fucking up. Is there something i'm missing?
It hooks the text and exports it in clipboard, giving you the full sentences when it's being cut off.

Try . Its not just a image site, it has a section for stories too. And ive found way more ntr stories in it than in Syosetu, syo usually has more netori than either ntr or nts combined, and since they are all tagged has ntr its a bit of a chore to find the right ones, tho they are usually better than pixiv. Fair warning, Ntr stories are mostly in chinese or japonese, and if you find one and like it. Save it on your computer, they can or may disappear. Speaking from experience.
Literotica - , ,
CHYOA - , , ,

No new releases! T_T
If there's any sites you recommend for english netorare stories, please share...!

I had been coping reading . made me realize how much I'm addicted to fantasy (adventurer, heroes, isekai) NTR.
I'm interested if you know the best netorare (not nts) ones you've read, preferably with an oblivious mc and long stories.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I'm interested if you know the best netorare (not nts) ones you've read, preferably with an oblivious mc and long stories.
Yeah oblivious and long is way too rare. might do it, but only cause it gets new heroines with each arc, and thats a bit boring.
And while i do know alot of them, they usually have some manner of nts. Be it cause of a curse or need like , and .
Or they use force/mind control like: with in my opinion would make a really fuckin good game, or this english

Others simply have fetishes you might not enjoy like monsters doing it. Oh and before i forget, .

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
I just finished that one you recommended, I loved every single thing about it. Can you recommend some more?
Someone in the thread posted , and that's how I usually find my NTR stories on syosetu these days.
As for recommendation:
- I recommend all of his stories and checkout his bookmarks. This man is a fellow FAN.
- It's been a while since I read it, but I think the MC was oblivious up until the arc before the last. is pretty good, too, but I don't really like it up until the end.
- Very good NTR, if a bit tragic.
- It's a mystery NTR and the story is very long.
- Abandoned story, but the first and second chapter is one of the best I had ever read.
- I don't really like the writing and the female POV, but the MC was oblivious (at least that's what I remember).
- It's a mystery NTR, I think.

If you like isekai NTR, I wrote one you can find on there used to be a free method of reading it but I took it down due to Webnovel being dodgy. Going to re-release on my Substack once I get a chance to fix up a few things.
Is that the one where it started with the MC playing a game where he gave his "Empress" to his enemy, and where the MC's girlfriend left him after she found out about his NTR hobby?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah oblivious and long is way too rare. might do it, but only cause it gets new heroines with each arc, and thats a bit boring.
Yeah but is the mc oblivious to it all? Each girl becoming evil around him as time passes and hiding that?
Can be an awesome gimmick.

And while i do know alot of them, they usually have some manner of nts. Be it cause of a curse or need like , and .
Or they use force/mind control like: with in my opinion would make a really fuckin good game, or this english

Others simply have fetishes you might not enjoy like monsters doing it. Oh and before i forget, .
Yeah not really interested in netorase stories, it's pretend ntr without much "ntr" feel for me.
And not really into "easy ntr" like "girl is hypnotized to have sex with others". This hardly feels ntr, unless it's light mind control like pleasure seeking etc.
And monster rape stuff can be fun, but not really ntr unless it's focused on one. Shota can be ok, depends on the story really.

Someone in the thread posted , and that's how I usually find my NTR stories on syosetu these days.
As for recommendation:
- I recommend all of his stories and checkout his bookmarks. This man is a fellow FAN.
- It's been a while since I read it, but I think the MC was oblivious up until the arc before the last. is pretty good, too, but I don't really like it up until the end.
- Abandoned story, but the first and second chapter is one of the best I had ever read.
- I don't really like the writing and the female POV, but the MC was oblivious (at least that's what I remember).

Is that the one where it started with the MC playing a game where he gave his "Empress" to his enemy, and where the MC's girlfriend left him after she found out about his NTR hobby?
I'll have to dive into the list, and I agree with you, female mc pov hardly feels ntr, and I can only hardly accept it when it's alternating between male and female.

Reactions: Pango_12

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
As for recommendation:

Do you know any more normal NTR stories? I mean, not isekai, more like a day-to-day NTR

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Yup, that's the one! But also that is just the introduction prior to him getting transported to another world.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Do you know any more normal NTR stories? I mean, not isekai, more like a day-to-day NTR
is one... I think. It set in normal school.
As for others... that's difficulty. Maybe you could count as one? It's sci-fi and keep itself grounded, except with some parts.
I rarely look for them, so I don't know.

Reactions: ktez

voyant

May 26, 2018
I don't know any story websites, but these books have great NTR elements developed over hundreds of pages to make the blow more painful:

- The Evening and the Morning (Ken Follet):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- The Pillars of the Earth (Ken Follet):

- The Physician (Noah Gordon):

- The Secret of the Goddess (Lorenzo Mediano):

- Fall of Giants (Ken Follet):

- Earth's Children (a long saga of novels by Jean M. Auel):

LOL I remember reading Ken Follet books in grade 8-10 from highschool library. Never thought middle age masonary tale was NTR. Come to think of it I read too many weird things when I was young... I guess I still do through games now.

Reactions: Losersriot

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
As for recommendation:

All of it available only in "Japanease" ? Damn.. Im too dumb to translate it myself

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
Has anybody tried the demo of the new game from Hyanmaru games?(Creators of NTR bunnies RPG). It's called Artificial Blood and it's on their patreon.

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
Does someone know the game of an artist that did a cg about a mom ntr in a fantasy world where she fucked his son friend and some orks, he also had another mom ntr cg and i think a game

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes