Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
its a very old standalone game...came out way before Haunted House Investigation. Finally got a translation ig. The artstyle is so rough lol.
I see, yeah I suspected as much when viewing the game. The artstyle does indeed look more archaic and not as perfected per-se. Perhaps this was just a pilot test for the dev prior to working on HHI to help hone their skills before working on the bigger projects.

Kogarashi

Nov 12, 2018
i can't get this to work.

after i extract tons of files have weird symbols like ö▐Åùé╠ÉfÄ in them. i tried switching to japanese locale and everything but it's the same. i've had this issue with a couple other games recently, been playing foreign h games for years its never been an issue before.
where did you get it?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, I see what you mean. When the FMC and girls never quite give into the corruption and remain loyal to their original loved ones, there isn't really the "holistic satisfaction" to it or ecstasy as when the FMC/women in question completely give in and start to proactively seek out and revel in the debauchery even despite the fact they are unmistakably and consciously aware of cheating on their loved ones with another person.
The ultimate ntr (for me), is when the girl becomes evil/sexy after being rape trained so many times, and plays with mc's obliviousness. So yeah just being "raped by x", is in a way the total opposite, so doesn't really do it for me.
And for those who would say "it's not realistic": yeah no shit lol, the whole idea isn't to see a traumatized girl being sad after being raped, it's to see pleasure corrupting a girl who then is truly "stolen" from the mc.
I want to fap, not take antidepressants.

The experiences when playing the game feel kind of hollow so to speak and if the girl never gives into the corruption from the other party (or parties)....it almost seems "forced" in a sense and just not a very exhilarating experience. Gets boring after a while IMO.
This is also why so many games tagged as ntr aren't ntr at all, just rape drama, where the scenario is "girl a is raped in bad end 15 and dies".

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Free sample here
We really should get that "ntr novel" thread going. I'm pretty sure there is a giant mountain of great content in Japanese, Chinese (and probably Korean), only waiting for us to look into and (M)TL.
Though this one looks more like a quick rape thing.

Reactions: ktez

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
We really should get that "ntr novel" thread going. I'm pretty sure there is a giant mountain of great content in Japanese, Chinese (and probably Korean), only waiting for us to look into and (M)TL.
Though this one looks more like a quick rape thing.
There is certainly a bunch of good NTR content out there that exists in various flavours of medium. Doujins, Web Comics, Light Novels/or just novels in general, etc. The more threads we have on documenting these various forms/flavours of NTR media the better the probability that we can all potentially unearth a good amount of gold from the usual sea of average and/or sub-par NTR media to sift through for our perusal.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The ultimate ntr (for me), is when the girl becomes evil/sexy after being rape trained so many times, and plays with mc's obliviousness. So yeah just being "raped by x", is in a way the total opposite, so doesn't really do it for me.
And for those who would say "it's not realistic": yeah no shit lol, the whole idea isn't to see a traumatized girl being sad after being raped, it's to see pleasure corrupting a girl who then is truly "stolen" from the mc.

This is also why so many games tagged as ntr aren't ntr at all, just rape drama, where the scenario is "girl a is raped in bad end 15 and dies".
Game that did exactly this well was Azur Lane ntr imo. The heroines would get absolutely vile later on, blaming him for their fate.

It even kinda made sense. People love to switch blame to someone else, so them focusing it on MC was so well done. Too bad the dev got effed by living in mr Pooh land.

Reactions: joinnn and Pango_12

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Game that did exactly this well was Azur Lane ntr imo. The heroines would get absolutely vile later on, blaming him for their fate.

It even kinda made sense. People love to switch blame to someone else, so them focusing it on MC was so well done. Too bad the dev got effed by living in mr Pooh land.
Someone has a link to that game? I want to replay it but i can't find it and he deleted the links on the patreon

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Artificial Sloth

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021

Some other games I found that executed this concept pretty decently as well were (i.e., if you don't mind 2DCG/AVNs):

A.) My Mom Is Impregnated by a Delinquent

b.) Seasons of Loss [v0.7 r5] [NTRMAN] The mom route in the game after being fucked by the MC's bully at school eventually ends up belittling her son and treating him like dirt after being corrupted enough times by the MC's bully

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022

Azur lane have an ntr game? name pls

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
In Mtool Under the Translation tab - Click the button that says (Export the text that needs to be translated)

• Make a new folder and put the file Mtool made inside it name does not matter.
  • Open Translator++ and start a new project
  • Scroll to the bottom and choose Parse any Script with a custom parser
  • Load the parse script I will include at the bottom.
  • Select the folder with the translation file that Mtool made.
  • Once its loaded select it in the left in Translator++ And click the translate button (top bar icon with jpn character and the letter A)
  • Once its done translating, if you used google translate you will need to remove all the " marks
  • just crt+f and choose replace, replace all the " with a blank space. (you might have to do this a couple of times)
  • Click inject (Icon that looks like an injection needle)
  • When thats done go back to Mtool and load the file. Under translation tab.

I can make a better one with pictures or just a video later, but im dozin off so won't have the time to do it right now. Be sure to extract the zip file included, which will the the parsing script that lets translator++ read the Mtool json file.
I tried the script and it worked perfectly. But when I try to load the translation into mtool I get a syntax error in a random position. You said to remove the " if using google, but I used sugoi (red sugoi). Do I still need to remove it? (the original have ")
1709343428822.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes