Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
can't believe we dont have this on the usual sites.
a-s has it

though gtl description, it looks like netori. you're the PE teacher stealing fmc from the bf?

edit: but from preview images looks like you are being sent sms photos of her with the teacher, idk

edit: it is fmc pov, but sometimes it switches. its more of a narrative

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Mmm. That could be the reason. I might try and see if I can make it to not translate those special characters and see if that solve it. But dont be sorry, you made a good tool.
So I tried Sugoi offline translation and I assume this is the breaking that you meant? Yea, no clue why it's doing this. The break is not in the JSON file, and seem to add the space when certain characters come up. Like it will add a space and capitalize when you use the letter o"o" in a word. lol wtf. If I find out why, Ill let you know.

2024-03-02 18_10_55-Her examination.png

I think that has to be somthing that Mtool is doing since its latest update. No idea why, you can see in the log it reads the correct version then changes it for some reason. For now I just opened the JSON file in notpad++ and replaced all the lower case "o" with upper case "O". Still looks dumb, but its at least readable.

2024-03-02 18_48_16-Her examination.png

Unless its a plugin that teh game is using that is looking for a lowercase "o" to do somthing. Not sure.

Last edited:

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Completely linear from and the whole game is grinding basic math problems for money to buy scenes with. Art's above average but there aren't that many scenes in the first place, and half of them are just reused pictures. NTR is bad, instant corruption.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Thx a lot mate. That helped but now I always get a bad end (no. 2) when I interact with the final door in the deep ruins. It says they dont have the key then she wakes up due to exhaustion in the hospital and then its game over. Any clues on that?

Can you give me the translation for the game?
I am using mtool. Its very convenient for translations with RPGM. You should try it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes