Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 15, 2018
Thx a lot mate. That helped but now I always get a bad end (no. 2) when I interact with the final door in the deep ruins. It says they dont have the key then she wakes up due to exhaustion in the hospital and then its game over. Any clues on that?

I am using mtool. Its very convenient for translations with RPGM. You should try it.
I dont think I encountered that end at all. Maybe buy some keys from the shop ? idk if that'll help

Alzmdkd

Jun 22, 2018
Thx a lot mate. That helped but now I always get a bad end (no. 2) when I interact with the final door in the deep ruins. It says they dont have the key then she wakes up due to exhaustion in the hospital and then its game over. Any clues on that?
If you dont kill the 4th boss of the ruins in the 4th duel the 5th duel gives you bad end 2

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
So I tried Sugoi offline translation and I assume this is the breaking that you meant? Yea, no clue why it's doing this. The break is not in the JSON file, and seem to add the space when certain characters come up. Like it will add a space and capitalize when you use the letter o"o" in a word. lol wtf. If I find out why, Ill let you know.

View attachment 3404807

I think that has to be somthing that Mtool is doing since its latest update. No idea why, you can see in the log it reads the correct version then changes it for some reason. For now I just opened the JSON file in notpad++ and replaced all the lower case "o" with upper case "O". Still looks dumb, but its at least readable.

View attachment 3404847

Unless its a plugin that teh game is using that is looking for a lowercase "o" to do somthing. Not sure.
Yes, it is weird. I have tried other solutions. In the sugoi discord there is a post with a lot of scripts that uses the sugoi file translator instead of translator++. They are like 6 scripts that are meant to prepare the file for translation and clean it after the translation. That one gets better result but it is slower and the resultant file works first try (no json problems) but the resultant file doesnt look the same as the original (unlike yours). But when you load it in mtool it gives better results.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
The ultimate ntr (for me), is when the girl becomes evil/sexy after being rape trained so many times, and plays with mc's obliviousness. So yeah just being "raped by x", is in a way the total opposite, so doesn't really do it for me.
Probably the best I've seen do this is . If you leave the girls captured for too long, they can literally become your enemy.

Reactions: LordFrz

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Played the new SORAUE game. It's.....more of the same ig. Good scenarios, repetitive gameplay, bad animation.
I really enjoyed it. For a shorter spinoff game similar to and , I thought it was really good. But that's to be expected with SORAUE imo, they just don't miss.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Probably the best I've seen do this is . If you leave the girls captured for too long, they can literally become your enemy.
Looks a bit less "written" than I wish, I want a full story.
But I'm actually waiting eagerly for dev's next game.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
It's a full story. The pics make it look more gamey but trust me, this game is HEAVY on story. To the point it could turn some people off that are looking for quick scenes. A lot of time spent on character ( there are a ton of characters ) and world building which is the kind of games I prefer. A lot of replayability and one playthrough is probably a good 8 hours. One of the best H-games out there imo. I definitely recommend it to anyone, not just NTR fans.

Reactions: Bismuth1104

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's a full story. The pics make it look more gamey but trust me, this game is HEAVY on story. To the point it could turn some people off that are looking for quick scenes. A lot of time spent on character ( there are a ton of characters ) and world building which is the kind of games I prefer. A lot of replayability and one playthrough is probably a good 8 hours. One of the best H-games out there imo. I definitely recommend it to anyone, not just NTR fans.
Can second this, Leane has a lot of story buildup, especially in the first half of the game.

Reactions: yobyo1
Feb 17, 2024
How to fix..?
You probably extracted it wrong, works fine for me. The rar file I mean. Try setting the encoding and use japanese locale, I guess? Like these posts suggest.
Go to Winrar > click “Options” from the menu bar and select Name encoding > ANSI/OEM Japanese. try extract again the game, this will solve your problem.
OK, it's working now. i did what you suggested, and more importantly realized i didn't actually change the system locale, just the windows display language to japanese which is a different thing apparently.

Last edited:

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone know where i can find , been out for a while and none of the usual places have it.

Jul 12, 2020
It's literally a visual novel my dude. I dont think you can get any more "written" than that. The game is completely story focused (with parts of gameplay). It's one of the best ntr games out there.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes