Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I know it's a weird thing to complain about, but I find this dev's H scenes way too wordy lol Usually I have the opposite issue for adult games
i dont think this is weird at all ive seen people complain about this in other games as well while i dont mind a bit of plot it looks like the demand for it is causing some devs to over do it by a lot with the text bulk.

Jul 12, 2020
Is there a thread for RJ439148?
Downloaded it expecting nothing but its pretty fun (and animated too) though some of the puzzles are kinda hard.
Do you have a full save file? I completed the game twice and got 2 different endings, but I dont think I have unlocked the recollection room yet.

Reactions: Blade90

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Do you have a full save file? I completed the game twice and got 2 different endings, but I dont think I have unlocked the recollection room yet.
on the dlsite description it says gallery is still on a major update

but if you go to the game directory, under www/movies, all animations are there
they are webm files, and if you cant open it just drag the file into your browser and itll play it

---

i got 2 endings, and there should be more. though i cant be bothered doing another playthrough. for sure there is NTR, but little to no corruption. the next time you see the fmc(s) whichever route you are on, they are fully submissive to the guy. i mean bro it hasnt even been a day.

still the girls are cute and the animations are decent, still not to the professional level in other games, but can yield you a nut or two. you guys should try it out just for the girls.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales
Jul 12, 2020
on the dlsite description it says gallery is still on a major update

but if you go to the game directory, under www/movies, all animations are there
they are webm files, and if you cant open it just drag the file into your browser and itll play it

---

i got 2 endings, and there should be more. though i cant be bothered doing another playthrough. for sure there is NTR, but little to no corruption. the next time you see the fmc(s) whichever route you are on, they are fully submissive to the guy. i mean bro it hasnt even been a day.

still the girls are cute and the animations are decent, still not to the professional level in other games, but can yield you a nut or two. you guys should try it out just for the girls.
It's a decent game with some good scenes but ya the corruption is non existent. Guess I'll play it again when they drop the next update.

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
Does anyone know where to get an auto-translator for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mtool does not translate it, although it says that the engine is wolf.

Nevermind:rolleyes:. Mtool got an update and now translates almost everything.:D
u got a download link for that game?

Reactions: Jwhehe

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone has this version from the wip OL ntr game ?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
hey guys anyone got any upcoming MILF NTR or any good MILF NTR recommendation
Homestay from anim for good quality netorare. If netori is your thing, then everything from studio pork, they are very good.

Games from ntrman are also great with a lot of milfs. Some are not allowed here, so search for them elsewhere (camping with mom comes to mind). He has imo the best arstyle.

Not sure about upcoming stuff. Maybe some translations.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes