Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Is there a new Anim game that gets released at the end of March? There is seemingly a ~400mb demo to download .

However as it seems that it's Netori/Netorase incest game it's a pass for me. Especially given that their best years - 2015-2019 - are long in the past now.

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019
anybody know a place to download this atlier sakura game that came out recntly?

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Patreon forcing consent scenes wonder if affects nsfw games a lot since they just upload a file usually so they get overlooked a lot ?

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020

Patreon forcing consent scenes wonder if affects nsfw games a lot since they just upload a file usually so they get overlooked a lot ?
This was long time coming. Years of foreshadowing, of banning or enforcing content before this came out on Patreon. I suppose almost no one learns to jump the ship, and simply use Subscribestar instead. Oh well.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Regarding about Patreon, Technobreak (Dev of Nymphri) already abandoned his. It may have relation to the recent topic , but in any case, dude's not getting his money in that site for a while now. And yeah, he went to subscribestar as a reliable alternative.

I guess Patreon is not a good place for ntr devs and artists anymore.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Regarding about Patreon, Technobreak (Dev of Nymphri) already abandoned his. It may have relation to the recent topic , but in any case, dude's not getting his money in that site for a while now. And yeah, he went to subscribestar as a reliable alternative.

Technobrake deserves it, to be honest. He has for a very long time, quite literally milked his Subscribers, whom are incredibly Rose-Tinted Glass wearing idiots. Additionally, he has been an asshole, especially to the Modders, for unprovoked reasons. He and his Supporters cope so damn hard. Now, it seems he has to work hard for his losses. Good. Feel the heat.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

I feel there is a lot of nsfw games that don’t 100% follow the guidelines so I wonder if they manually review those games or wait for some loser ti report the games and obviously with controversial genre NTR happens quite a bit probably

Reactions: Kazaim

jaden000

May 30, 2020
This was long time coming. Years of foreshadowing, of banning or enforcing content before this came out on Patreon. I suppose almost no one learns to jump the ship, and simply use Subscribestar instead. Oh well.
Fanbox follows similar guidelines too with consent stuff. There must be some reasons why some of the artists hasn’t moved to subsribestars. Hopefully Hal’s doesn’t follow the consent in fictional work bullshit

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Fanbox follows similar guidelines too with consent stuff. There must be some reasons why some of the artists hasn’t moved to subsribestars. Hopefully Hal’s doesn’t follow the consent in fictional work bullshit
I remember that Fanbox used to not be this way, not that long ago, even fairly long before Patreon wen't down the self-destruction path. I am pretty sure the act of censorship is very much new and has been forcefully injected by soy drinking losers, considering how insanely massive Pixiv and Fanbox are, Japanese or otherwise. I suppose the Pendulum has only been swinging harder towards "STOP", cause you either kill yourself in the process of extreme censorship or you relent for good and never chase that desert road ever again.

Just some thoughts to share on this particular matter.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020

Vanilla boys are taking over Patreon

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Yes. That is true as well.

Fun fact about NPRI: Originally, the intention was a hardcore focus on NTR. But TB has cultivated various Non-NTR focused content over his H-Career, through his other H-Games. The result is obvious. The loud majority became Vanilla-Lovers. Which would of been fine...if it wasn't for the fact he dipped his feet where he shouldn't, and now he doesn't know where he wants to go with his Content, for the most part. I could list all his strangely mixed Content, but i will refrain till asked otherwise.

The thing is. Vanilla-Lovers tends to be INCREDIBLY loud, much like the Woketards. Problem is. Being loud and assholey don't translate to goodwill, good income and stable regular Audience/Customers. There is a fine line you should never cross. NEVER inter-mingle opposing Factions (this means Vanilla-Lovers and Non-Vanilla-Lovers and vice versa). It is destined to end extremely poorly.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Yes. That is true as well.

Fun fact about NPRI: Originally, the intention was a hardcore focus on NTR. But TB has cultivated various Non-NTR focused content over his H-Career, through his other H-Games. The result is obvious. The loud majority became Vanilla-Lovers. Which would of been fine...if it wasn't for the fact he dipped his feet where he shouldn't, and now he doesn't know where he wants to go with his Content, for the most part. I could list all his strangely mixed Content, but i will refrain till asked otherwise.

The thing is. Vanilla-Lovers tends to be INCREDIBLY loud, much like the Woketards. Problem is. Being loud and assholey don't translate to goodwill, good income and stable regular Audience/Customers. There is a fine line you should never cross. NEVER inter-mingle opposing Factions (this means Vanilla-Lovers and Non-Vanilla-Lovers and vice versa). It is destined to end extremely poorly.
NTRMAN's TOTD brought back some vanilla lovers recently. Since the MC was able to fuck other girls. Adelaide Inn also did it but I hope he doesn't make more. It's in his name, afterall

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhaiguize

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I dont really mind it. I dont use Patreon in the first place. I rarely consume western ntr stuff to begin with, and if I really need to, I'll just use Kemono Party. Most Jp artist and devs has other platforms to work with, but Patreon is-..was a good place for them to reach outside Japan.

Calling them Vanilla-Lovers has really no impact, as I'm a vanilla lover as well. At the same time, I also like ntr. I think calling them ntr-haters or something is better.

If ever the game is finished, I will 100% avoid the mc x potion maker/ mc x priestess/ mc harem route though, unless it's has something to do in the main story.

When I play ntr games , I dont really care about vanilla routes UNLESS, it can hook me into it (which is a rare thing). In my head, it's already established that mc and heroine already has a bond ,will get a strong bond, that without the antagonist, they will live happily ever after. I dont need the journey to know the happy ending.

But anyway, I wish TB can balance the two, or better yet, 90% ntr and 10% vanilla.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I dont really mind it. I dont use Patreon in the first place. I rarely consume western ntr stuff to begin with, and if I really need to, I'll just use Kemono Party. Most Jp artist and devs has other platforms to work with, but Patreon is-..was a good place for them to reach outside Japan.

Calling them Vanilla-Lovers has really no impact, as I'm a vanilla lover as well. At the same time, I also like ntr. I think calling them ntr-haters or something is better.

If ever the game is finished, I will 100% avoid the mc x potion maker/ mc x priestess/ mc harem route though, unless it's has something to do in the main story.

When I play ntr games , I dont really care about vanilla routes UNLESS, it can hook me into it (which is a rare thing). In my head, it's already established that mc and heroine already has a bond ,will get a strong bond, that without the antagonist, they will live happily ever after. I dont need the journey to know the happy ending.

But anyway, I wish TB can balance the two, or better yet, 90% ntr and 10% vanilla.
To be honest. The word "Vanilla-Lovers" is used with a very mild tone from me. The far more accurate term would be "Vanilla Cultists". Cause they quite literally are so extreme they push ANYTHING that isn't Vanilla, remotely or even barely, with force. That means being either as loud as possible or threaten the ones they want to adopt their interests in mind. Mind you. I am not excluding many other forms of "Cultists" whom do essentially the same, there is no difference between them in terms of patterns and behaviors.

It doesn't matter how much percentage you put of opposing Contents. It WILL end badly. Try as you might. So many Creators, Western or not, has done this mistake. The result is that the Content and the ones Consuming said content become Incompatible. You cannot force opposing things together, it's like reverse Magnetism, it simply will not work no matter how hard you try.

Pick your Poison. And go with it. Anyone who comes to push in opposing content, kick em out. And stay true to your Main Audience/Customers. And you will be fine for as long as you want to keep that up.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone have a save for Hoi Hoi Hoi's new game? Never liked his game mechanics

Edit: Nvm managed to get an ending and unlocked the rest.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
It doesn't matter how much percentage you put of opposing Contents. It WILL end badly. Try as you might. So many Creators, Western or not, has done this mistake. The result is that the Content and the ones Consuming said content become Incompatible. You cannot force opposing things together, it's like reverse Magnetism, it simply will not work no matter how hard you try.
Agreed. The only reason why I went for the 10% vanilla is to give room for a relationship context between mc and heroine. Sometimes, it's ok to have minor imbalance between ntr and vanilla.

Take the game Dungeon with Girl, it's mostly a vanilla game.. but if you're not careful ,you'll get ntr scenes as a punishment. It gives a nice layer of gameplay imo.

It should always have a top and a bottom if you plan to have ntr and vanilla on it. Like you said, pick your poison. (Though, when I play vanilla games that has a bit of ntr in it, I'll be drinking both poisons, as I always have curiosity on the path of corruption and depravity.)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes