Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Could you give a translate patch?
ReiAuto Transaltor works on Unity games.

XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.3.0.zip

Just drop that into the same folder as the game.exe and run it. It will make a new launch exe that will run the game, and translate the text while you play. It's not all that great though, but can give you an idea of what is going on.

Once you run it, close the game and go to the config.ini inside the new AutoTranslator folder. I think this is in Chinese, so change the FromLanguage code to ch. zh is Chinese code actually.

Yep, That was the issue. Just be sure to set the language code to zh and it works fine. It's just slow. Too bad it's not in Japanese, I could use Sugoi offline then, lol.

Last edited:

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
ReiAuto Transaltor works on Unity games.

XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.3.0.zip

Just drop that into the same folder as the game.exe and run it. It will make a new launch exe that will run the game, and translate the text while you play. It's not all that great though, but can give you an idea of what is going on.

Once you run it, close the game and go to the config.ini inside the new AutoTranslator folder. I think this is in Chinese, so change the FromLanguage code to ch. zh is Chinese code actually.

Yep, That was the issue. Just be sure to set the language code to zh and it works fine. It's just slow. Too bad it's not in Japanese, I could use Sugoi offline then, lol.
Thanks pal

Reactions: LordFrz

N4Rs

May 14, 2021

cant find a way to run the game it shut down upon starting

Jun 1, 2018

Played that game and you need pixel game maker mv and a controller to play it with. Mtool played fine with it for me. Wouldn't recommend it tbh nice animations and stuff but the gameplay is unbelievably mind-numbing.

Reactions: Le Red

zwoobie

Jan 15, 2018
How to translate h stat screens mtool doesnt seem to work? is there any ways?
A lot of h stat screens in rpgm games use images instead of text to display stuff, mtool can't translate text found on images. My best suggestion for you is to either check if someone has made a stat screen translation mod, and if not, use google lens to translate the screen (have done that before and it works great)

Reactions: CRYAT

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

change the filename to something not japanese (title of the folder), it will work fine then. No need to use controller or anything else. Decent pixel art but the game isnt worth even 4$

Reactions: gdr5800

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Hi guys, question about the Azur lane NTR game, I got everything to fish Suicune at Lake Patyuspata but the fishing prompt is no showing anywhere, anyone know how to fix it?

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Played that game and you need pixel game maker mv and a controller to play it with. Mtool played fine with it for me. Wouldn't recommend it tbh nice animations and stuff but the gameplay is unbelievably mind-numbing.
Every time I try and play it I get stuck on this screen right after the intro text. Anyone know how I fix this?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
What's the update of the postponed elf mc game where you have to pay the debt? It's already March.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Dear users. Discussion of R7, in ANY shape or form, is NOT ALLOWED. Not even to say how X was removed because of R7. Whether you think that's stupid or not is irrelevant. Those are the rules. Please follow them. So, keep that in mind and stay ON TOPIC. Also, DO NOT reply to this warning. Thanks, everyone!

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Hey, does anyone know where I can download Adelaide Inn from? I looked for it here but couldn't find it... Which site should I visit?

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
So after finishing Nitro Nyl, it's a must play for any NTR fan even if you can't stand the rpg maker combat just cheat your way through. I cannot stress this enough despite full saves being available, it is just not the same without the context you get by reading through the story. Cli Pick truly stands among other devs by actually taking the time to flesh out the world, the characters, and overarching circumstances that inevitably lead to the love interests being violated. Pick makes you feel what the protag and heroines have to endure in an unforgiving hellhole, this is a quality that a majority of NTR devs/games lack.

Does it this mean it is without flaw? No it is has some glaring issues as a game namely the long, winding, empty maps, items that horrendously unbalanced (the most basic healing item is enough to get you through most encounters even when higher grade items pop up), odd status effects quirks (poison persists after battle but blind doesn't ???), poor skills design (there is simply no good reason to use other skills when you can just spam your highest damage skills and call it a day), and lack of a goal reminder (if you skip through text, you WILL find yourself lost at certain points as your next goal is typically mentioned in the dialogue of characters).

Regardless, I implore to try Nitro Nyl with dazeds MTL as mtool, while serviceable, severely hampers how the story is conveyed. This is a long game, clocking in at almost 10 hrs even with me upping the dash speed and 1shoting bosses, so make sure to set aside some time for this game. If you feel lost heres a guide: should be readable and sensible even with basic google translate. Once again, please try this amazing slow burn NTR game, if you even have the faintest like for NTR you won't regret it.
Where can I find this game?

ankraless

Aug 25, 2023
Hello, I love ntr games where we can see the corruption level of the woman, I am open to your suggestions, I have played many games but I am sure there are some I missed. thx all

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes