Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Hey guys I saw you shared this game here:

And some guy I think even had the same error as me. Does anyone know how to solve this? I don't seem to find a thread for this game.
View attachment 3452100
When i see those kind of errors 99% of the times are 3 things:

1) Broken download, or extraction of the game.
2) Someone attempted to mtl the game and changed img names, so they broke it.. could also be that is not running in Jpn local.
3) The game was extracted to deep into subfolders that it can not read the full directory name of the assets (That one is the most common issue i faced in the past).

Reactions: LordFrz

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
When i see those kind of errors 99% of the times are 3 things:

1) Broken download, or extraction of the game.
2) Someone attempted to mtl the game and changed img names, so they broke it.. could also be that is not running in Jpn local.
3) The game was extracted to deep into subfolders that it can not read the full directory name of the assets (That one is the most common issue i faced in the past).
I even downloaded the trial from dlsite so the game should be clean and not broken... I think it has something to do with the operating system trying to find files with different names since I notce that some files and folders have weird names like é¿é_é»Å¦_A2.rpgmvp... and probably those files are differnent in chinese or japanses. Perhaps I need to put the operating system in japanese or something? or download something? Anybody knows?

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I even downloaded the trial from dlsite so the game should be clean and not broken... I think it has something to do with the operating system trying to find files with different names since I notce that some files and folders have weird names like é¿é_é»Å¦_A2.rpgmvp... and probably those files are differnent in chinese or japanses. Perhaps I need to put the operating system in japanese or something? or download something? Anybody knows?
Do you run it through jpn local emulator?

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Yeah I do it with the jpn local emulator and I even tried with a virtual machine that has japanese locale...
Then don't really know... Try to change your lang for non unicode games to japanese but you must redownload the game after you do so.

PS: you need to restart your pc after changing the lang for changes to take effect.

EDIT: here is my own copy of the game in case you can't find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pipuko2

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Use winrar.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/post-13089813

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

And some guy I think even had the same error as me. Does anyone know how to solve this? I don't seem to find a thread for this game.
View attachment 3452100
Step 1 of an error like this is to check that file. Is it where it's looking for it? Does it have the same name? Go to the img/tilesets folder and see what is in there.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This whole consent bullshit made me remember of this video

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If my game was already out, I would definitely include a scene like this to make fun of this retarded policy.

• Haha
Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

melantha

Jan 21, 2019

View attachment 3452100
if you have 7z, create .bat file beside the zip containing the following:

zips in japanese encoding
Code:
"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" x -mcp=932 "<filename.zip>"
pause
zips in chinese encoding
Code:
"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" x -mcp=936 "<filename.zip>"
pause
change <filename.zip> into the filename you're trying to extrack, retain quotation marks just in case it has space

then run the bat file

if it asks for password, "paste" in command line is actually right-click. so copy the password, right click into the command line, and enter (paste may be invisible and no visual indicator) just trust right-click will paste it.

for multi-level zip (zip files within a zip), you only need this bat for the innermost zip (the one that contains the game files with unicode filenames)

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
This worked! Won't answer averyone one by one to not spam too much buy thanks to anyone that helped :D

I think it happened to some other games too so it's nice to know how to solve it.
Always do that with zip files, the problem is that zip always assumes characters are western ones, so anything Japanese will be garbage like this if you don't use a Japanese windows. With winrar you can tell it.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Has anybody looked into pixiv fanbox? It takes paypal. NO idea if it would work for that specific thing. Sucks there is no good alternatives.
Payment processors put a squeeze on pixiv/fanbox some time last year and they banned a few genres. Mostly 3d / realistic styles iirc, but it isn't a good look for the future.

Shanto947

Aug 1, 2019
Payment processors put a squeeze on pixiv/fanbox some time last year and they banned a few genres. Mostly 3d / realistic styles iirc, but it isn't a good look for the future.
I've heard rumors that they plan to add a coin system to bypass payment processor censorship no idea how it would work, or if it's true would be interesting to see. makes me think of when amazon was going to add a similar system to bypass taxes years ago. lol

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes