Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 13, 2024
Payment processors put a squeeze on pixiv/fanbox some time last year and they banned a few genres. Mostly 3d / realistic styles iirc, but it isn't a good look for the future.
It always baffles me how payment processors somehow get to dictate world's moral standards.

That is what you can look forward to in our dystopian corpo future. Go against the flow and get cut off by the service provider overlords.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Is it true he was slandered? No wonder Jin never made another ntr manga again. Tachibana-san-chi was his magnum opus. I hope he goes back to drawing ntr. Fuck whoever was threatening him. We just lost tons of great ntr works. Screenshot_20240320-140922.jpg

Reactions: jaden000

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Is it true he was slandered? No wonder Jin never made another ntr manga again. Tachibana-san-chi was his magnum opus. I hope he goes back to drawing ntr. Fuck whoever was threatening him. We just lost tons of great ntr works. View attachment 3461176
Just rumour unless there is evidence. I don't believe it since Jin is very protective on his identity.
Edit: i just checked his last update ever was about earthquake, so i wish him still alive and healthy but i already accept it if he already passed away. His last blog post was about covid too...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Reven23
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes