Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I tried the script and it worked perfectly. But when I try to load the translation into mtool I get a syntax error in a random position. You said to remove the " if using google, but I used sugoi (red sugoi). Do I still need to remove it? (the original have ")
View attachment 3401729
Yes, most likely it's the " that are causing the issue. Find and replace them with a blank space.

If you are unsure what the error is, you can check a JSON validation website to see the exact issue.

The reason for this is that the auto translation puts the text in quotations. Like this:
  • "This text is in Quotation"
Once it's injected into the JSON file it ends up looking like this in the code.
  • ""This text is in Quotation""
Which is incorrect JSON formatting. You can correct it with \ or just remove one set of quotations.
  • "\"This text is in Quotations\""
Which will look like this in the translation file
  • "the untranslated text", "\"the translated text\"",

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaosXD

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Yes, most likely it's the " that are causing the issue. Find and replace them with a blank space.

If you are unsure what the error is, you can check a JSON validation website to see the exact issue.

The reason for this is that the auto translation puts the text in quotations. Like this:
  • "This text is in Quotation"
Once it's injected into the JSON file it ends up looking like this in the code.
  • ""This text is in Quotation""
Which is incorrect JSON formatting. You can correct it with \ or just remove one set of quotations.
  • "\"This text is in Quotations\""
Which will look like this in the translation file
  • "the untranslated text", "\"the translated text\"",
Yea I found the errors thanks to your advise to use a validator. I got to load the file and it worked, but the sentences are broken (even though in the json are fine). There must be something else to do. Thanks though

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yea I found the errors thanks to your advise to use a validator. I got to load the file and it worked, but the sentences are broken (even though in the json are fine). There must be something else to do. Thanks though
Sorry, I could not be more help, might be somthin that Sugoi is doing.

Broken sentences like they are running off the screen? Or some other way? you might look for \n and check that that is in the untranslated side and the translated side. That will tell rpgm to add a new line that that spot to prevent the text from running off the screen. Google leaves those alone in the translated text, if Sugoi is removing them that would be a problem.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Sorry, I could not be more help, might be somthin that Sugoi is doing.

Broken sentences like they are running off the screen? Or some other way? you might look for \n and check that that is in the untranslated side and the translated side. That will tell rpgm to add a new line that that spot to prevent the text from running off the screen. Google leaves those alone in the translated text, if Sugoi is removing them that would be a problem.
Mmm. That could be the reason. I might try and see if I can make it to not translate those special characters and see if that solve it. But dont be sorry, you made a good tool.

Reactions: LordFrz

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
What should I do next? I have no idea... it's the fourth dungeon, I can't end the day sleeping and if I read the notebook it says that there is not much information about the next opponent, there is no blue or red event :cry: thank you!
32dd11371f8713e487f8aa24064fb29b.jpg

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Game that did exactly this well was Azur Lane ntr imo. The heroines would get absolutely vile later on, blaming him for their fate.

It even kinda made sense. People love to switch blame to someone else, so them focusing it on MC was so well done. Too bad the dev got effed by living in mr Pooh land.
Oh man, still waiting for that Belfast ntr sequel, the game was good ntr wise as the girls basically all hid their corruption until the end while being two faced (though the last part of the game had less of that dialogue wise sadly), and the focus on legs/stockings/high heels, was also great.
Too bad the dev disappeared for a while now, seems like he won't be around anymore.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Game that did exactly this well was Azur Lane ntr imo. The heroines would get absolutely vile later on, blaming him for their fate.

It even kinda made sense. People love to switch blame to someone else, so them focusing it on MC was so well done. Too bad the dev got effed by living in mr Pooh land.
That game never made it to f95, did it? Not a dedicated thread, anyway?

Aug 21, 2022
What should I do next? I have no idea... it's the fourth dungeon, I can't end the day sleeping and if I read the notebook it says that there is not much information about the next opponent, there is no blue or red event :cry: thank you!
View attachment 3401836
When give you the choice to talk to irime or not, you need select talk to her, not talking the game will not proceed. maybe a bug.

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
Oh man, still waiting for that Belfast ntr sequel, the game was good ntr wise as the girls basically all hid their corruption until the end while being two faced (though the last part of the game had less of that dialogue wise sadly), and the focus on legs/stockings/high heels, was also great.
Too bad the dev disappeared for a while now, seems like he won't be around anymore.
I am here,as always~

Jun 15, 2018
View attachment 3401836
If youre using any cheat engines like Mtool, You might have clicked to reach there or clicked somewhere before and missed walking over a tile that triggered an event.

If thats not the case, the general guidelines for this level is, you need to keep exiting and entering the room till you find a glowing plant. The glowing plant is very obvious and glows yellow. When you enter the room with the glowing plant, that room will allow you to proceed.

What silentoutbreak14 Might also be the case. I spoke with Irime so I did not encounter that bug.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I do not know when can i release the new game……In fact, some Chinese people will browse this website and send something back to China, which will be very dangerous for me, so I dare not publish my game on any occasion.
I feel you man. Do what is safe for you.

I think the SAO ntr dev was in the same situation as you so he moved away. I know that is not something everyone can just do, but perhaps something to think about.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I do not know when can i release the new game……In fact, some Chinese people will browse this website and send something back to China, which will be very dangerous for me, so I dare not publish my game on any occasion.
Yea, safety first. No point in ruining your life over it. Look at what you can do legally, nothing wrong with making a normal game to hone your skills.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
not finished the game yet but till now the H-Events in this game are incredibly boring . just two or three cg for every H-events and they are too damn short and boring .
Yes checked the images in the game and it looks like most of the scenes are for the mother.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Yes checked the images in the game and it looks like most of the scenes are for the mother.
i played more of this game and tbh its getting better but mtl translation kinda ruined half of the joy.
i think with a proper translation would be much more enjoyment and interesting .

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes