Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018

Has anyone tried this game? Is it worth it. Seems to have NTR.
I have a mixed relationship with this game. The art and animations in this game are one of my personal favorites, which is why this game pisses me off.

The story is impossible to follow and the gameplay is hot fucking garbage. The cover girl, who I find the hottest, is more like an aloof whore just kind of having sex and isn't really in a relationship with the MC. There's really only one scene with her that counts as NTR. The actual NTR is mostly with the small army of side characters in the game. (Seriously there's like 10 other characters with scenes in this game)

I would say not worth, but the scenes are pretty nice. If you download the game I would just use a save and look at the gallery. I also couldn't get this game translated no matter what I did. Any translations I did for the scenes broke the animations, so don't expect context.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 12, 2020
I have a mixed relationship with this game. The art and animations in this game are one of my personal favorites, which is why this game pisses me off.

The story is impossible to follow and the gameplay is hot fucking garbage. The cover girl, who I find the hottest, is more like an aloof whore just kind of having sex and isn't really in a relationship with the MC. There's really only one scene with her that counts as NTR. The actual NTR is mostly with the small army of side characters in the game. (Seriously there's like 10 other characters with scenes in this game)

I would say not worth, but the scenes are pretty nice. If you download the game I would just use a save and look at the gallery. I also couldn't get this game translated no matter what I did. Any translations I did for the scenes broke the animations, so don't expect context.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the save :)

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
What i don't get is why no cg. The dev posts cg art of the game on his ci-en/pixiv. He has completed well over ten different scenes but he won't include them into the game?!
It's not that i dislike pixel only games, i just don't understand why cgs are not included if he's already drawing them.
The dev said it takes too much effort since he needs to remake a significant part of the game. He will have CGs in his next game if there is one, which is a shame tbh, even his rough sketches look great.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Unique sky

Jun 14, 2022
You didn't specify translated, only edited in later on after my response. As for translation, I believe Mtool can translate the game, even the bakin engine.
Sorry for not being clear at first i hve already used translaor ++ but can't translate

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes