Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
Put 5 hrs into RiNaTest and an hr into Mirage no Rihan demos and they're lookin hella nice. RiNaTest especially feels like the Hanataka games with side plots going on and steady corruption of secondary characters. Really liking the pixel art leaving behind traces of the events happening. Too often the devs throw up really nice art during events but when you regain control and walk back there's nobody there and no signs of anything. Sort of like the advantages of in engine cutscenes vs cgi I guess. Not sure how many people like it but I kinda like the comical amounts of cum that paints the walls in the Ntrpgs. The Thug Hero Party style "skills" list is also one of my favorites. It's fun to check the heroine's ever expanding corruption traits list whenever she's in the party.
From a cursory glance they both seem to be coming later this year. Looking forward to them.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
bro,i find a new guy in netorare
Have this on Ci-En watch list. Honestly, the Dev used to be way worse in his Art Style. But it has gotten better slowly but surely. He wanted to try and make some kind of NTR Game for once. We'll see how this goes.

Reactions: Animefan_09

reigning_champ

Jul 14, 2020
Put 5 hrs into RiNaTest and an hr into Mirage no Rihan demos and they're lookin hella nice. RiNaTest especially feels like the Hanataka games with side plots going on and steady corruption of secondary characters. Really liking the pixel art leaving behind traces of the events happening. Too often the devs throw up really nice art during events but when you regain control and walk back there's nobody there and no signs of anything. Sort of like the advantages of in engine cutscenes vs cgi I guess. Not sure how many people like it but I kinda like the comical amounts of cum that paints the walls in the Ntrpgs. The Thug Hero Party style "skills" list is also one of my favorites. It's fun to check the heroine's ever expanding corruption traits list whenever she's in the party.
From a cursory glance they both seem to be coming later this year. Looking forward to them.

rinatest is incomprehensible with mtool, how are yall able to read it?

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Link to mirage no rihan?

Reactions: lolicon77

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Same question, was going to play it this weekend xD

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
I can read jp and cn so I only use mtool for speedup usually. It's probably only worth using for translation at the patreon tiers for Sugoi or GPT whatever they've got. Tried the Bing cn to en just now for RiNaTest and pretty much all the moans and sound effects remained cn. The characters also constantly mumble to themselves in smaller text and that's unreadably small in en. At least the stats and skills pages aren't images so the text is translated.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Nope it isnt. Played the whole RiNaTest update with MTool on. Actually I rarely play without MTool running. Its just too convenient. Apart from the translation, it lets you speed the game up and adjust anything (font size for translation etc.). If theres a bug or if your stuck you can solve it. You can teleport into the rec room (if there is one ingame), unlock all scenes. Everything. IMO MTool is a total must have.

What's this RinaTest everyone is talkin about?
A chinese NTR game which is still in development but there is a lot, and I really mean A LOT of content in the demo and the update already. The game is really good, especially for NTR Type B fans of the genre. I actually played it for the first time last weekend and its one of those rare games, those gems you so seldomly find. IMO one of the best NTR games in development at the moment. Its only pixel art though. And while there is a lot of variety and different scenes and stuff, the quality isnt on a Henteria Chronicles 3 level. Therefor the gameplay is really nice. And new things get added. And there is body painting!!! Man this is game really is great.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
It's kinda like a more deep classification. A - girl willingly cheats and enjoying it, B - more like a middleground, could ne rape, blackmail, but with time she starting to enjoying it too, C - basically a rape, from start to finish a girl doesn't like it, could be mindbroken.
Speaking of types, any good recommendations for mystery Type A/B NTR Games? preferably mystery scenarios where you can see trails/signs of the event if it's happening or after with the user not directly seeing the event.

I'm also open to hearing any Type C games.

Last edited:
Reactions: CobraPL

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
So i tried that Android NTR game by P-San that was shared earlier. It is basically NTS, as the MMC does not resist, and he is in debt, so the payment happens to be the Sexaroid.

There just happens to be a hole to watch her get banged. She also uploads videos for the MMC to.watch what happened to her. This is basically pseudo-NTS, but with jealousy mixed in for the MMC.

Not my cup of tea. Take care.

Reactions: LordFrz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes