Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Great animations as always from P-San. But, im prob gonna skip the game, a sex robot being stolen just doesn't do it for me, lol.
I would not mind it if it was a android. But it is just a sexaroid, and it is very obvious what her purpose is. But i lost interest because it is just MMC jealousy of others banging his sexaroid. They didn't even bang, so it would set that the Sexaroid would not be satisfied.

And she openly shows the videos of her escapes with others. It might be my massive bias, but it would be better to have one bull banging her behind the MMC's back as the Sexaroid first learns of when he is out working or busy to sneak out to the bull.

Just some simple examples of alternative way of doing this. Again. My bias.

Reactions: redraph and LordFrz

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Speaking of types, any good recommendations for mystery Type A/B NTR Games? preferably mystery scenarios where you can see trails/signs of the event if it's happening or after with the user not directly seeing the event.

I'm also open to hearing any Type C games.
I remember the was a good old game, Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru, there was a good mechanic of finding "evidence", when mc come home there was always a feeling that something was of. From recent ones, you could try to check RinaTest, maybe fujino games, the latest game from Gaptax - Sorgante, Henteria Chronicles 3, Corruption of the Village, both of those games are not finished through. Unfoturnatly there is not much. And probably you already checked most of them.

Reactions: Nick_1357

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I would not mind it if it was a android. But it is just a sexaroid, and it is very obvious what her purpose is. But i lost interest because it is just MMC jealousy of others banging his sexaroid. They didn't even bang, so it would set that the Sexaroid would not be satisfied.

And she openly shows the videos of her escapes with others. It might be my massive bias, but it would be better to have one bull banging her behind the MMC's back as the Sexaroid first learns of when he is out working or busy to sneak out to the bull.

Just some simple examples of alternative way of doing this. Again. My bias.
Yea agreed. An android could work. But there is no established relationship, the MC says hello to it then it goes off to bang the manager, and he watches through a hole in the wall. Add in the android is built specifically for sex, and its juts got no NTR feeling there.

Reactions: redraph and Kazaim

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
I remember the was a good old game, Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru, there was a good mechanic of finding "evidence", when mc come home there was always a feeling that something was of. From recent ones, you could try to check RinaTest, maybe fujino games, the latest game from Gaptax - Sorgante, Henteria Chronicles 3, Corruption of the Village, both of those games are not finished through. Unfoturnatly there is not much. And probably you already checked most of them.
Thanks for the recos!

Reactions: Zairus

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
The new RinaTest game feels like a complete game, lol. Compared to anything that came out recently I give it a 10/10. Nothing else to add. Shows that pixel art is enough to create a great NTR game.

Also, I recommend you guys RPGM - Shadows of Desire [v0.3c Tier 3] [Shamantr] | F95zone it has its comical things but the renders are 10/10, the girl is 10/10 and the corruption is good enough, the best 3D NTR game I've ever played (it is not even close to completion tho, so be careful trying it out). The game also has some good animations.

Reactions: Animefan_09

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Put 5 hrs into RiNaTest and an hr into Mirage no Rihan demos and they're lookin hella nice. RiNaTest especially feels like the Hanataka games with side plots going on and steady corruption of secondary characters. Really liking the pixel art leaving behind traces of the events happening. Too often the devs throw up really nice art during events but when you regain control and walk back there's nobody there and no signs of anything. Sort of like the advantages of in engine cutscenes vs cgi I guess. Not sure how many people like it but I kinda like the comical amounts of cum that paints the walls in the Ntrpgs. The Thug Hero Party style "skills" list is also one of my favorites. It's fun to check the heroine's ever expanding corruption traits list whenever she's in the party.
From a cursory glance they both seem to be coming later this year. Looking forward to them.
How are you playing it? Is there a translated version somewhere ?

Zairus

May 25, 2017
How are you playing it? Is there a translated version somewhere ?
I playing with mtool, just changed the source language to Ch from Jp. The quality of translation is terrible, but kinda works out, also it's possible to hook it with textractor and using google, it's a little better then bing. Otherwise it's worth to wait some chat GPT translation, but the game is not finished so probably it's not going to happen soon, but who knows.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
stop talking about rina test I want to play it but there is no translation :eek:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I think RiNaTest got a update to Demo V3, recently.

Using MTool with ChatGPT thingie. It works fairly decent, for a mere Machine Translation Tool. Think it should work to some degree on RiNaTest.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes