Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Thank you. Lots of misery but not the kind I like.
You're welcome.
If anything, there were 14 (!) chapters of the heroine being ntr-raped in Wolf Guy. Was that the kind you like, heh?
47c419f918b932191c17ca19d5e8ec01a9f365e6_179485_800_1156.jpg

Do you have any other non-hentai manga with whatever ntr in mind?

BBCDESTROYER69

Mar 15, 2018
I see that you're a real connoisseur! I played all these games, but Divagate and Kakuriyo. I wonder, why you didn't mention RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel...

Can you recommend anything, ehm, specific, with really strong female characters (but not femdom), that just don't break easily, despite getting well fucked?
Examples
Another point is good writing. I understand that translation hides/robs some things, but still.
For example, Modern Pink Elf RPG and Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison have too primitive writing of the scenes, because of it I just can't enjoy these otherwise fine games.
Dark Hero Party and The Curse of Kubel have a very good writing.
NTR Knight is somewhere in between. It could be better, but still fine enough to enjoy.

So, another request, what games with the best, in your opinion, writing can you recommend?
Apologies for getting back late. I wouldn't necessarily call myself a connoisseur lol but just a casual enthusiast in the genre. Getting back to the matter on hand however, there aren't many games with a strong FMC especially with high quality in depth story-telling/plot. It's difficult to find those type of games because it requires a great deal of work and effort from the creator to put the time in. As an enjoyer and mind you, what makes a good story is the premise which revolves around the central concept of NTR. It needs to have the prerequisites for any story in terms of establishing characters, development, conflict, plot, and setting. In this case, many creators can get creative with this and implement plenty of other factors into the game such as systems of magic, corruption, combat, etc. So on and so forth, you name it.

My personal preference of NTR genre is where the FMC gets stolen from the MC. I don't prefer but also don't mind Netori, Netorase, or reverse NTR. I specifically prefer NTR types B & C. However, I'm not interested in type A as it's pretty straightforward and bland IMO as this would pretty much just be considered cheating in its purest form. (This is a list if you're interested in the explanation of different types of NTR) https://f95zone.to/threads/help-with-netorare-ntr-definitions-recommendations-and-resources.99024/

The type of genres I really enjoy are games that have a slow build-up, steady corruption, & strong FMC behind it. But then again, it's very rare to find those type of games as most creators will only put so much time into developing them which I am wholeheartedly grateful for whomever does so.

The only RPG games I can recall with those specific FMCs that you're requesting I believe would be:

Other games that aren't RPG but instead SLG/VN/Action genre that I would also recommend:

I'm sure there are more games out there if I could remember them all but I'd have to keep looking and dig for more. Anyways, I would recommend the newly mentioned games and definitely try them out if you haven't. Hope I was able to answer your questions! Enjoy!

Last edited:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
maya's mission v0.2 was release a week ago and so far no one share it, does anyone have it to share? it kind feel bad for asking this cuz dev usually release for free after 1 month... but man the hype is real... :HideThePain:

It's a well made mystery ntr game male POV with one of my favorite series.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
maya's mission v0.2 was release a week ago and so far no one share it, does anyone have it to share? it kind feel bad for asking this cuz dev usually release for free after 1 month... but man the hype is real... :HideThePain:

It's a well made mystery ntr game male POV with one of my favorite series.
I'm a big fan of the idea of waiting for devs to release their games on F95zone when they're ready, if they're going to release it on F95 at all. Leaking it early feels a bit of a shit thing to do to the dev. Patience is a virtue, you won't die if you choose not to bust today.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017

Good news Ryokabros: according to Castella's latest update, Scars of Summer: After Story is like 90% done. Only thing left are some cgs and bug tests in general. He's (probably) gonna be able to meet the august release date. Hgoty comin' :BootyTime:

"[Overall progress] (google translate)

Main Story
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

Each route (ero)
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

Rough
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

CG
■■■■■■■□□□ 70%

anime
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki
Sister ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%"

image-web.jpg

Gone405

May 1, 2024

Good news Ryokabros: according to Castella's latest update, Scars of Summer: After Story is like 90% done. Only thing left are some cgs and bug tests in general. He's (probably) gonna be able to meet the august release date. Hgoty comin' :BootyTime:

"[Overall progress] (google translate)

Main Story
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

Each route (ero)
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

Rough
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

CG
■■■■■■■□□□ 70%

anime
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki
Sister ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%"

View attachment 3769574
Damm it I wish I could understand japanese to play. >_<

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
You're welcome.
If anything, there were 14 (!) chapters of the heroine being ntr-raped in Wolf Guy. Was that the kind you like, heh?
View attachment 3768081

Do you have any other non-hentai manga with whatever ntr in mind?
The obvious would be Dark Gathering Ch. 40. I am not really interested in the physical so much as the emotional/mental.
That's why Mystery NTR is my favorite.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes