Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Greetings to the people, the question has arisen if, according to the plot, the main character communicates with a friend (no sex) or he has a mother / sister and he finds out that she is promiscuous and has sexual activity and on the basis of jealousy, mс also wants to join the fun as a result. Is it netorare or is it already netorase? And do you have similar games in mind?

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I completely agree with you, that's why I said that I returned to the world of adult games, I really enjoy some of the games that are ntr oriented.
I agree that self-insert is important to a point but once you start to empathize too much you've gone too far or at least to me. I do lean more to netorase than NTR but still enjoy it. I would also say look more into netorase content it balances everything out imo.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Greetings to the people, the question has arisen if, according to the plot, the main character communicates with a friend (no sex) or he has a mother / sister and he finds out that she is promiscuous and has sexual activity and on the basis of jealousy, mс also wants to join the fun as a result. Is it netorare or is it already netorase? And do you have similar games in mind?
I would day this is still netorare as MC wasn't in a relationship (sexually) with his family. It's more so he found out that his family is promiscuous and wants in on the actions but no luck.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Well, a couple of doujins.

• + there's an anime hentai adaptation
  • +
Thank you I wish there was more or a tag for it

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The tragedy that happened to his completely innocent little sister was very cruel! At school, everyone raped her, then mc wanted to save her, but she was raped again, and then they killed her terribly in front of the MC ! ( first they tortured her a lot, then they killed her! )then MC knew that the whole plan to rape and kill her little sister was drawn by their father! And then the story focused on this tragedy, that is, the MC and the reader constantly remember that rape !
and how is that NTR if he wasn't in love with her? also use spoiler for people that haven't read it

Reactions: Gone405

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
and how is that NTR if he wasn't in love with her? also use spoiler for people that haven't read it
I also always said that mom and sis are not always Li, but we have many NTR games that revolve around MC's mom, while MC has no sexual or romantic feelings towards his mom

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
That's not NTR then
For example, NTRMAN
In most of this person's games, MC does not have romantic or sexual feelings towards his mom, But most people accept this person's games as ntr-oriented.

Of course, the fact that MC's mother is stolen and there is no mother-boy relationship conveys NTR's feelings to some extent
It's true that he doesn't have romantic or sexual feelings towards his mother, but he has filial feelings towards her,It is also considered a type of relationship where one person comes and destroys it and the other party is not in your life or that feeling does not exist.

Reactions: VeiledKing43

Gone405

May 1, 2024
For example, NTRMAN
In most of this person's games, MC does not have romantic or sexual feelings towards his mom, But most people accept this person's games as ntr-oriented.

Of course, the fact that MC's mother is stolen and there is no mother-boy relationship conveys NTR's feelings to some extent
It's true that he doesn't have romantic or sexual feelings towards his mother, but he has filial feelings towards her,It is also considered a type of relationship where one person comes and destroys it and the other party is not in your life or that feeling does not exist.
Welp you got me.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
I would day this is still netorare as MC wasn't in a relationship (sexually) with his family. It's more so he found out that his family is promiscuous and wants in on the actions but no luck.
I understood that if he had not participated , the maximum allowed to watch it was netorare , and if he joined, it was already netorase or sharing

Koot123

May 8, 2022
just look at the first 2 chapters of the manga, if it's not ntr then I do not know, and up to about chapter 10, where the story with his club is also tough. With his sister, yes, it's stupid more revenge and ntr I did not see there

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Is there much NTR in Maria no Danzai? It's a revenge manga of a bullied's kid mom. I hear she sucked the principal to get into the school and some others, but I want to know more.

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
If I understand correctly, you are asking which NTR category would best fit this particular scenario: Male MC finds out that his Mom / Sis / Female Friend is very promiscuous and gets jealous about it.

My 2 cents on the matter, and something I would like more people to accept, is that it is never a black and white matter and different writers could make it fit wherever they wanted.

Example 1 - Remove the jealousy aspect and it does not fit anywhere. As long as there is not any feeling of a relationship (of any kind) being broken then it should not be considered NTR at all even if the MC ends up watching somehow. Imagine MC walking on his friend / sister with their BF, without any negative emotions from MC this should not mean anything in the context of netorare or netorase.

Example 2 - MC finds out, gets jealous but there is nothing he can do about it, except be forced to live with it. This would fall into the netorare side of things, and even if he ends up watching as long as the MC's feelings towards the acts are of hatred then it would not break into netorase IMO.

Example 3 - MC finds out, gets jealous but tries to pursue that feeling more. He gets excited to watch, or even intentionally manipulates people and situations to push the girls into situations where due to their promiscuity MC knows something will happen. This scenario would be well into netorase territory.

Example 4 - MC finds out, gets jealous and tries to do anything in his power to prevent other people from approaching the girls, "protecting" them. Even if he himself doesn't have a chance as long as he prevents others I feel this could still somewhat land into the netori category.

Apologies since I did not follow the entire conversation from the past pages but yeah this would be my opinion on the question as I understood it.

TL;DR - it is not a simple black and white decision and it fully depends on the writing.

Reactions: Koot123

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
just look at the first 2 chapters of the manga, if it's not ntr then I do not know, and up to about chapter 10, where the story with his club is also tough. With his sister, yes, it's stupid more revenge and ntr I did not see there
The list I wrote is a list of cruel NTRs, if you are looking for a story with a lot of NTR content, read Landlord's Little Daughter (it is a manhwa).
But I don't recommend it. I saw many people on reddit that they were traumatized by it

• Wow

Gone405

May 1, 2024
The list I wrote is a list of cruel NTRs, if you are looking for a story with a lot of NTR content, read Landlord's Little Daughter (it is a manhwa).
But I don't recommend it. I saw many people on reddit that they were traumatized by it
Sheesh I wonder if I dare. I may open that can of worms.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes