Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Dark hero party is a tough game. It evokes strong feelings and people deal with them in different ways. Some really enjoy it, some kinda lash out at characters.

Also that game is pretty old by now and for the time, it was THE ntr game. So for a lot of us, it does have that nostalgia feeling. Now when you already experienced a lot of other good ntr games, it might not hold up that much. I still think its pretty good, just need to have the stomach for it.
I was not a fan of that game, but I have never been a fan of grinding in RPG and hard fights for the sake of hardness. I literally had to cheat on that game to get the ending, no way i am grinding LVLs or figuring the right order of executing comands to win an RPG battle.

the only game whose battle system I have tolerated and had optional hardness was SEQUEL that game is perfect in balancing the amount of bullshit difficulty i am wiling to tolerate from an RPG. a lot of the hard fights are optional, most of the game is balanced so you do not have to grind too much to get to the appropriate level. and certain skills are both powerful and the items are useful.

anyways I never liked RPG grind, probably why i never got into MMOs

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
I was not a fan of that game, but I have never been a fan of grinding in RPG and hard fights for the sake of hardness. I literally had to cheat on that game to get the ending, no way i am grinding LVLs or figuring the right order of executing comands to win an RPG battle.

the only game whose battle system I have tolerated and had optional hardness was SEQUEL that game is perfect in balancing the amount of bullshit difficulty i am wiling to tolerate from an RPG. a lot of the hard fights are optional, most of the game is balanced so you do not have to grind too much to get to the appropriate level. and certain skills are both powerful and the items are useful.

anyways I never liked RPG grind, probably why i never got into MMOs
i don't mind Grinding in an RPG, grinding in a H-RPG? hell nah, im playing the H-RPG for a good time not a long time!

Reactions: leavy and LordFrz

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Does anybody have a source on ?
It looks like a very interesting NTR title in terms of scenario. Came out Oct 4th.
I have seen it on some very few sites where it was available on rapidgator (premium only) and a few other sites that would have taken 3h to slow download, I was wondering if there is a mega source or if some more prolific site got a DL link for it. Like otomi-games or ryuugames or some of those sites.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Dark hero party is a tough game. It evokes strong feelings and people deal with them in different ways. Some really enjoy it, some kinda lash out at characters.

Also that game is pretty old by now and for the time, it was THE ntr game. So for a lot of us, it does have that nostalgia feeling. Now when you already experienced a lot of other good ntr games, it might not hold up that much. I still think its pretty good, just need to have the stomach for it.
I remember not being into it when it came out. I'm into NTR for the corruption of the wife/girlfriend/childhood friend, so the heavy focus on the cuck's inner turmoil and the kinda lackluster corruption progression of the heroines (I could be mis-remembering things, but it felt like they did fall for the bad guys almost instantly) made this a bust for me. Great art, though.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Nukomajin (fucking finally) posted a new update
but I don't get, does it include new demo under paywall or he is going to make new demo in the future
FMC hot af as always

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Finished it. It is amazing how the game can make me read the story and care about the chars. Altough the corruption was not as good as i expected it was still very good compared with your regular NTR game out there. Solid story and gameplay. and the ending....... was good. it gives you a glimpse of the next game. For me is a solid 8.5/10. With a proper translation i would give it a 9

Copy paste3d my review from other forum
I'm glad other people are also enjoying it. Genuinely one of the only NTR games where I liked the main girl enough to actively try and go for the good ending, and yet the witch girl was hot enough that part of me still sat there like, "Maybe I should just embrace the NTR and go for her." It's worth multiple playthroughs.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Not game related but I found these three kino "POV your GF is blowing someone while on the call ASMR". No clue who made these though, they credit the audio and SFX used but I can't trace the guy who made all of these within hours of searching.

3 of these videos can be found

Personally I like with the gym GF because it sounds realistic.

Last edited:

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Not game related but I found these three kino POV your GF is blowing someone while on the call ASMR. No clue who made these though, they credit the audio and SFX used but I can't trace the guy who made all of these within hours of searching.

Wow, I love this

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Not game related but I found these three kino POV your GF is blowing someone while on the call ASMR. No clue who made these though, they credit the audio and SFX used but I can't trace the guy who made all of these within hours of searching.

Damn, that was good

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
I don't know what you guys think but I'm patiently waiting for , although I also have my doubts whether to play it or not.

So far I've played all his previous games and I can say that in terms of story and NTR atmosphere they weren't bad, even some things I liked a lot.

But where this developer leaves much to be desired is in the quality of the animated sprites, taking into mind that their games are based on animated sexual sprites everyone would expect that the quality will improve, but since 2 games ago (three counting the next one to be released) I feel that they haven't improved the sprites at all.

Possibly it's because N_taii has also left the standard of animated sprites very high hahaha, but I don't think it's an excuse either, NTRPG 2 is an old game and the sprites of that game are better than all the Agunosutosu games together.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Matoga
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes