Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
I like the devious personality / speaking pattern of the heroine. She reminds 2 princesses to me - Lucrezia from Golden Cynicism and Lu Mei from . But I read the novel, waiting for 2 things: any anal play and "whoring her out" by Magnus, but got nothing.

Chapter 4:

Chapter 12:

Thanks, I will try. Can you recommed anything more fantasy-leaning, or with a tough heroine (cop/business exec/martial artist/princess)?

Usurpman has pretty good stories and is very active.

One of my favorite story from them :

Jul 20, 2019
NTR is a story of ruin by definition, Anna Karenina demonstrated this quite obvious truth. In the context of NSP story, once Iris really falls for Magnus, the curse is supposed to deprive her of joy, isn't it?
okay, i don't care what fundamentally constitutes NTR in your eyes, nor do i care about a novel that supposedly demonstrates some obvious truth about netorare yet predates the term by about a century and a half. if the logical conclusion of all things NTR was the girl becoming the town bicycle, then im afraid NTR is a pretty one-note and boring fetish.

more importantly, magnus himself would never, ever pimp out Iris. I find it hard to believe that even Raine would resort to that tbh. Raine is Iris's lover, and Magnus has proven himself to be possessive and protective of Iris too, if you remember the scene with the merchant hitting on Iris and being intimidated by Magnus.

Reactions: LordFrz

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
"ntr fantasy adventure" where mc's companions secretly get corrupted. ahh i remember one.

Mc have 3 wives, 3pov, different antagonists

冒险归来之后,我的三个娇妻全都按捺不住,纷纷找了炮友满足雌媚淫躯
讨伐魔王结束后,我和三个娇妻来到了韦斯特门港定居,谁知居住的这栋别墅却有意想不到的大问题,那么故事又会怎么展开呢
I've started this one, mainly because I liked the hidden footjob at the start.
It's not bad per se since mc is oblivious, but it lacks actual adventures to know the characters and get attached to them, so right now it feels more like concluding/ending chapters.

• Fate/Stay Night - Rin/Saber/Sakura thorough ntr in London. Shiro (MC) doesn't find at all.
Meanwhile, anyone has the whole version? There're 41 chapters, and 64 chapters in his patreon. I downloaded it, but somehow lost the file.
Man I wish it wasn't fan fiction lol

in terms of actual NTR there’s only 1 scene event (even then not really, it’s about your classmate not gf) and 1 chain of events (about 4 mini events total) but that is netori/cheating. Game is really good but not about NTR
I played it quite a while ago, so don't remember much, it's mostly prostituting the girls?

Reactions: lolicon77

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I like the devious personality / speaking pattern of the heroine. She reminds 2 princesses to me - Lucrezia from Golden Cynicism and Lu Mei from . But I read the novel, waiting for 2 things: any anal play and "whoring her out" by Magnus, but got nothing.

Chapter 4:

Chapter 12:

Thanks, I will try. Can you recommed anything more fantasy-leaning, or with a tough heroine (cop/business exec/martial artist/princess)?
Pretty sure that was gonna be in part 2 if you believe the people on his patreon but like i said he just doesnt have enough time to start part 2. So waiting 2 years for a small continuation of part 1 seems meh even if the given chapters were good. I hope atleast he can finish the story and give a satifactory ending to it.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
okay, i don't care what fundamentally constitutes NTR in your eyes, nor do i care about a novel that supposedly demonstrates some obvious truth about netorare yet predates the term by about a century and a half. if the logical conclusion of all things NTR was the girl becoming the town bicycle, then im afraid NTR is a pretty one-note and boring fetish.

more importantly, magnus himself would never, ever pimp out Iris. I find it hard to believe that even Raine would resort to that tbh. Raine is Iris's lover, and Magnus has proven himself to be possessive and protective of Iris too, if you remember the scene with the merchant hitting on Iris and being intimidated by Magnus.
Netorase sword princess is ofcourse a netorase novel and the writer basically confirmed it would only be a netorase. The thing i only hate about Netorare is that every bull is competent and the guy who gets netorared is either always incompetent or does incompetent and bullshit things which is just an easy win for the bull which is boring imo.

Iris being so freaking forward with her 'even if i dont feel anything from the curse for you i still love you' attitude and her 150% dedication to lustfully pleasure Magnus in every way she can and make Raine as jealous as he can be is atleast for now a good read. Like Magnus has 2 victory goals against Raine and that is 1. Steal Iris which i dont see happen cause writer stated its a netorase and not a netorare novel(but you never know it till the end ofcourse) and 2. make her carry his heir which i 100% see happen cause of all the impregnation and heir talk they have between themselves.

Again if the novel ends with Iris pregnant with Magnus child but after the curse she is 100% faithfull to Raine i argue that its a good ending cause both Magnus and Raine have won one victory condition over each other.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Tho if its what you said imo makes the story a lot hotter cause that means even after everything magnus to Iris she still doesnt have an ounce of love for him and still loved the mc with all her heart and only fucks and does the erotic plays and things based on her own lustfull nature and fantasy
Exactly. And another point why it does remind Golden Cynicism for me. Lucrezia made this contract with the general to pay him with her "services" for his military successes, and even after everything the general made with her, she still had not an ounce of geeling for him. Playfully encouraging him to fuck her, letting herself enjoy the dick, and planning his demise after sucking him dry of everything.

Raine is a typical ntr boy, the only difference is the dynamics between Iris and Magnus. Magnus is a nerfed bull, and Iris is... a bit of dominatrix? How would you call such female characters? A self-assured bitch with ambitions?

Can we talk about any victory for Raine? There're only 2 players - Iris and Magnus.

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Exactly. And another point why it does remind Golden Cynicism for me. Lucrezia made this contract with the general to pay him with her "services" for his military successes, and even after everything the general made with her, she still had not an ounce of geeling for him. Playfully encouraging him to fuck her, letting herself enjoy the dick, and planning his demise after sucking him dry of everything.

Raine is a typical ntr boy, the only difference is the dynamics between Iris and Magnus. Magnus is a nerfed bull, and Iris is... a bit of dominatrix? How would you call such female characters? A self-assured bitch with ambitions?

Can we talk about any victory for Raine? There're only 2 players - Iris and Magnus.
Yeah Raine would have been better for me if he showed from his perspective that while he loves the netorase that if Magnus goes to far he will do something (idk kill Magnus?).

Its the one of the things from the novel i wish that was a bit different then the standard ntr novels cause Raine being the typical ntr boy is the boring part for me. I want him to be more jealous and more spitefull to Magnus to the point he wouldnt hesitate to attack/break him based on his jealousy.

But the despair Magnus would feel if after the curse ended that Iris just walks back to Raine is also pretty fucking good. I think Iris has more of a nympho personality with how straight forward she is with the amount of debauchery she wants to perform with Magnus. Like Iris legit doesnt feel anything for Raine now cause of the curse like hes literally just a friend feeling wise so everything she does is pure unadulturated lust and fantasy she has and wants to do with magnus.

I kinda dig the novels where both the ntr boy and the bull win and lose/despair in the end game. Magnus getting the heir with Iris by convincing her to not take the priests anti pregnancy potion but ultimately losing in the end for Iris love is so good.

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
To the point of genderswapping and training Magnus-chan.
I read a ntr novel like that way back in the day. Bull transformed into a girl in the midway of the novel and the girl into a guy cause of a trap the ntrd guy made i think or just a random one in a dungeon and they both married each other in the end.

Anyway did the the novel specify somewhere that the lust curse also amplified Iris her lust? Cause if not that means shes just straight up a nympho/slut if you think about it what she does with Magnus and what she said to Raine she would do to Magnus.

Point for me is Raine should be way more mad and jealous than he is right now. Girlfriend literally doesnt feel anything for him anymore due to curse and mister playboy Magnus almost instantly makes her open up her slutty side. Yeah he gets horny because of it but the fact Iris said that Magnus is serious about taking her from minute 1 should make him atleast a bit more proactive then the usual 'i am jealous but i also horny' which too many bland ntrd guys have.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

I went into Golden Cynicism expecting it to be another Female Knight NTR game, and boy did I enjoy the reveal.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Anyway did the the novel specify somewhere that the lust curse also amplified Iris her lust? Cause if not that means shes just straight up a nympho/slut if you think about it what she does with Magnus and what she said to Raine she would do to Magnus.
"Dying curse" seems like an imprint on their souls by this Lust Demon, using the vestiges of his own.
With the lust of Iris getting developed, we can say that the Demonic Seed of Lust is sprouting through her soul, can't we?

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
I created a thread, but I only got one answer, which was of great help, but I would like to ask here too. Sorry if this is against the forum rules.

I'm looking for games with stories, in which the MC gradually discovers that his family hides the fact that they have a sex life, and for some reason they leave the MC out.

If anyone remembers a game like this, I'd appreciate it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
I went into Golden Cynicism expecting it to be another Female Knight NTR game, and boy did I enjoy the reveal.
There was a bit similar reveal from the princess in the end of The Book of Bondmaids, but this game is about a typical bland cuck boy unconvincingly trying to play a tough guy in somewhat interesting dark fantasy salad. Not anything to really recommend.
As for Golden Cynicism, I kinda expected this, 'cause I played it after The Crimson Demonslayer from the same author. I delayed playing Golden Cynicism for rather long, until an improved translation happened.
https://f95zone.to/threads/golden-cynicism-v1-4-nuko-majin.144996/post-13033850

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2023
I played it quite a while ago, so don't remember much, it's mostly prostituting the girls?
Aside from 1 literal prostitute there’s not that much of a selling sex if you’re asking about that. Just the collection of some semi-degen h-events with the occasional big ones

• Sad
Reactions: Voilsh

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
"Dying curse" seems like an imprint on their souls by this Lust Demon, using the vestiges of his own.
With the lust of Iris getting developed, we can say that the Demonic Seed of Lust is sprouting through her soul, can't we?
Im wondering then if Iris falls in love with Markus that the same curse will apply again. Would be hilarious but also ultimate despair for Raine but he could also re ntr Iris from Markus then…

anyway hopefully the author can make part 2 relatively soon and give Raine some needed development to his character and feelings and make more degenerate situations with Iris and Markus.

cause i can already see Iris be the one who will start the impregnate sessions with Markus where she will warn Raine with ‘stop me today cause i will let markus impregnate me’ seeing how forward and dominant she is with debauchary and making Raine be jealous.

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
There was a bit similar reveal from the princess in the end of The Book of Bondmaids, but this game is about a typical bland cuck boy unconvincingly trying to play a tough guy in somewhat interesting dark fantasy salad. Not anything to really recommend.
As for Golden Cynicism, I kinda expected this, 'cause I played in after The Crimson Demonslayer from the same author. I delayed playing Golden Cynicism for rather long, until an improved translation happened.
https://f95zone.to/threads/golden-cynicism-v1-4-nuko-majin.144996/post-13033850
Would you rate the Crimson Demonslayer? I really like this guys and woman designs and i want to play it but it has a netori tag on it. Do you play the bad male guy in that game or does the girl steal multiple husbands/boyfriends.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Would you rate the Crimson Demonslayer? I really like this guys and woman designs and i want to play it but it has a netori tag on it. Do you play the bad male guy in that game or does the girl steal multiple husbands/boyfriends.
A bit especial thing for the guys with "emotionless" fetish about a powerful girl breaking bad, with a succubus ring changing her common sense. She's sucking power from getting seen when she's getting groped, etc. So, she's pretending to be coerced even though she can easily kill the guys. Or she pretends to be a "hotwife" of her subordinate in a village they're visiting. She seduces a husband in this village too, meanwhile. Ah, and the succubus ring allows her to hear the lustful thoughts of those who see her. And that's getting escalated. She stays in control all the time - as she thinks.

The gameplay is not grinding, thankfully. I would rate the game quite high.

It's banned from f95zone, alas, because of some small part of content. But it already has a good official english translation as The Scarlet Demonslayer, and you can find it easily enough, there's a link in the end of the thread. There was some more old, fan-mtl translation "Red Haired Demon", don't fall for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: warbandit18

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
A bit especial thing for the guys with "emotionless" fetish about a powerful girl breaking bad, with a succubus ring changing her common sense. She's sucking power from getting seen when she's getting groped, etc. So, she's pretending to be coerced even though she can easily kill the guys. Or she pretends to be a "hotwife" of her subordinate in a village they're visiting. She seduces a husband in this village too, meanwhile. Ah, and the succubus ring allows her to hear the lustful thoughts of those who see her. And that's getting escalated. She stays in control all the time - as she thinks.

The gameplay is not grinding, thankfully. I would rate the game quite high.

It's banned from f95zone, alas, because of some small part of content. But it already has a good official english translation as The Scarlet Demonslayer, and you can find it easily enough, there's a link in the end of the thread. There was some more old, fan-mtl translation "Red Haired Demon", don't fall for it.
Nice gonna download it then. I saw some comments before how that game was also a netorare game cause the woman has a love interest/boyfriend so the netori tag and the lack netorare tag kinda confused me.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Nice gonna download it then. I saw some comments before how that game was also a netorare game cause she has a love interest/boyfriend so the netori tag and the lack netorare tag kinda confused me.
She has her hung subordinate who's happily playing her bf, by her order. That grey-haired guy. I don't know about the tags for the game about this ice-cold slut, heh.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

this game was released a few days ago. i liked the developer previous game so i am expecting this one is good too.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes