Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Is it mystery, aka can you read only chapter with the mc pov ? Is he oblivious? Hopefully it's not netorase?
He's prone to some suspicions but stays unaware till the full corruption. Unfortunately no mystery. The story mixes Darx(protag) and Kase's(the stealing guy) POV so you know what's going on behind Darx back(you can skip Kases pov chapters of course but then you'll be skipping like 90% of the lewd stuff and some plot points). No netorase, only hate between the rivals.
Also at some point the mind control gets introduced which can be a mood killer but it has its limitations so kinda adds the stakes to the story.

• Sad
Reactions: Voilsh

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
GPT 3.5 turbo is your friend for MTL that doesn't completely suck.
Otherwise, time to learn :)

Is it mystery, aka can you read only chapter with the mc pov ? Is he oblivious? Hopefully it's not netorase?

I recommend another from this website :

Read Aki's pov in first pass if you want mystery.
If I remember its 2 POVS and its basically hard netorare where the MC is incompetent and the antagonist is as competent as can be, has strong powers and doesn't exactly even have to lift a finger to get what he wants
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. If i remember correctly the comments of the users in that story basically scream for war and blood if even a speck of positivity happens to the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Voilsh

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
If i remember correctly the comments of the users in that story basically scream for war and blood if even a speck of positivity happens to the MC.
Huh? No, as far as I see most readers hate Kase and wait for the revenge or some misfortune on him. I know some people complained that he might as well be a second protagonist since he gets plenty of his POV chapters but personally it's just showcases how he corrupted girls and give us some juicy stuff to fantasize. There ARE some people who might want for Kase to be protag but they are minority.
If I remember its 2 POVS and its basically hard netorare where the MC is incompetent and the antagonist is as competent as can be, has strong powers and doesn't exactly even have to lift a finger to get what he wants
Well it's a typical rival trope. Mc starts from low when asshole has high rank to build a conflict between them. Pretty typical NTR setup when a superior guy steals girls from weak MC. I wouldn't say Kase gets everything easily but I admit he's damn lucky how many situations turn out for him(Well, he was until recent chapters)

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Huh? No, as far as I see most readers hate Kase and wait for the revenge or some misfortune on him. I know some people complained that he might as well be a second protagonist since he gets plenty of his POV chapters but personally it's just showcases how he corrupted girls and give us some juicy stuff to fantasize. There ARE some people who might want for Kase to be protag but they are minority.

Well it's a typical rival trope. Mc starts from low when asshole has high rank to build a conflict between them. Pretty typical NTR setup when a superior guy steals girls from weak MC. I wouldn't say Kase gets everything easily but I admit he's damn lucky how many situations turn out for him(Well, he was until recent chapters)
I did read it in the early days and stopped when i caught up so probably from what i remember is from those early day comments. I dont know its also just me cause i favor competent MC's getting netorared cause also with this case it just feels a bit too easy when its superior guy vs weak mc. Like in non-ntr focused stories it can be good cause you can actually make the MC develop but in NTR novels giving them devellopement or making them stronger can sometimes have the opposite effect on the story.

Not to say the story is bad. I quite liked it when i read it and was curious how the writer would develop other charachters and the story and i think my preference just changed a bit over time and with the mass spam of NTR's like this that are barebones i just get a bit bored of the rival trope in ntr cause 95% of them are just goofy and kinda one note in their writing direction.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017

is out
this is a weird one, it's female mc and on top of that most (2/3+) of the scenes involve switching to the perspective of the antagonist where he's fucking other people who aren't the female mc and it's not really netori stuff. the main path corruption and art are alright and i enjoyed the game but the ntr is pretty weak

Last edited:

Steelfly

Jan 3, 2024
Yall need to watch Yuri Bezmnov "Modern political scenario" and other lectures regarding subversive ideology and than ask yourself...
"Am I demoralized? How does that impact my life, interests, well being and the well being of those who should be able to rely on me? Including members of my family, community, city, state and country?
How will I be mindful of this in the future less I play into an ancient game of chess moving as a pawn and not as a rook or bishop thus becoming a useful idiot a willing force of weaponized ignorance?"

N3termia

Feb 6, 2024
Silver Bullet (NTR game) is having a chance of getting a translation!!

join DazedAnon discord and vote for Silver Bullet pls
go to polls channel
currently it's 2nd in place

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Silver Bullet (NTR game) is having a chance of getting a translation!!

join DazedAnon discord and vote for Silver Bullet pls
go to polls channel
currently it's 2nd in place
Rather have the Acerola game translated

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Does it have a NTR path ?
The developer said that it has different endings, so it probably will
but the NTS path is great, read the description I wrote in the rating game, you will understand what I mean, that is, even though we are in the NTS path, we will fully experience the emotions associated with NTR (Especially because of FMC's amazing personality)

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Yall need to watch Yuri Bezmnov "Modern political scenario" and other lectures regarding subversive ideology and than ask yourself...
"Am I demoralized? How does that impact my life, interests, well being and the well being of those who should be able to rely on me? Including members of my family, community, city, state and country?
How will I be mindful of this in the future less I play into an ancient game of chess moving as a pawn and not as a rook or bishop thus becoming a useful idiot a willing force of weaponized ignorance?"
c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes