2.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Sep 27, 2017
SO.....any good?
just a short game with average art and no plot whatsoever. is one of the a dime a dozen games of dlsite. a money maker when you make it with 100 or 200 hours of work at most.

So is this just another reverse harem(female with a harem of fuckbuddys) game that is falsely labeled as NTR?
not only 1 guy. that takes he from her husband ans yes you play as her but she has not descision on the matter whatsoever. you can only wait and get fuck

If it's female protagonist it should be labeled cheating not NTR
no. cheating would imply she wanted to do so willingly. she gets taken away by the lord and all she can do is wait and get fucked with no choice over the matter. in fact playing as her in this game makes no sense since she is a mouse on a cage.

Reactions: Yotsuyu and Drafox
Jul 10, 2022
Not having a pure love route is a mistake. It takes the taboo out of the game if you don't include a "good ending"
This is absolutely true. Removing the element of choice is the biggest mistake game developers make and doubly so if the game is NTR or Cheating.

Even if 95% of the content is cheating / NTR you still absolutely must have that 5% vanilla love / romance path.

When not given the option it feels like you have less control. Having less control makes things less fun.

I don't get why so many devs don't get this or care at all about this issue. "Being Naughty" does not "Feel Naughty" if you have "No Option to not be naughty".

Imagine a scene. You can "Steal a cookie from a cookie jar." The option to not steal the cookie is not present. You must 100% steal the cookie from the cookie jar. It's completely pointless to steal the cookie if there is no option to not steal the cookie. You are on a rail... It's a kinetic novel at this point. It's not a game anymore.

gaogao

Aug 3, 2017
Imagine a scene. You can "Steal a cookie from a cookie jar." The option to not steal the cookie is not present. You must 100% steal the cookie from the cookie jar. It's completely pointless to steal the cookie if there is no option to not steal the cookie. You are on a rail... It's a kinetic novel at this point. It's not a game anymore.
I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying we're not here to explore our options on what to do with a cookie in a cookie jar.
We're here to explore what to do with that thing in our pants.

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Jesus I was coming to rag and take the piss out of this one as usual but holy shit from what I'm seeing the game itself is already the joke.

Really, guys? You don't do jack shit except wait to be fucked? Seriously? What is this, a rape simulator with less steps?

Well, no matter. I'm sure there's a market for this.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Not having a pure love route is a mistake. It takes the taboo out of the game if you don't include a "good ending"
Man I always tought "why do I think there should be happy endings for NTR games? it doesn´t have any sense" You opened my eyes in that regard XD

darkiggie

Sep 23, 2018
Well, i am one of Saikeys Patreons and i really have to say two things:
Saikey itself and his team are doing a lot and very great work, they are very active and delivering a lot.
The games themself were the biggest cash crap of all time they had to translate from Dlsite. I bought each and it was a very sad thing to play each of it. Before you are laughing, well, it is my personal taste to love ntr-games, plz don't judge someone you don't know for his taste. And after all, i just wanted to see for myself if there is only one gem. I can tell you, maybe one half of a game is good, but i lost around 50€ to 70€. But all of them have around 3,5 to 4 of 5 stars, how can that be?

Again, this is not the fault of Saikey, they are doing a great job and are very active. I will stay as a patreon and wait, until a game will be developed, that is worth to be translated from them.

Sorry for my bad english, if there are mistakes.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
The French existentialist Jean-Paul Sartre was sitting at a café table working when a waiter approached him.
‘Can I get you something to drink, Monsieur Sartre?’ he asked.
‘Yes, I’d like a cup of coffee with sugar, but no cream’, the philosopher replied.
A few minutes later, however, the water returned and said, ‘I’m sorry, Monsieur Sartre, we are all out of cream — how about with no milk?’

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Suggestion: How about you reviewers give at LEAST +1 star if the game has a proper translation? Someone actually put some time into this, and you may not like the game itself but c'mon. Super discouraging to shit all over a game and not pay the translator any credit.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I'm confused, how can it be "NTR" when you play the character that cheats on the partner? Wouldn't the tag "Cheating" suffice?
I've come to thread just for asking this. Afaik, NTR applies to "protagonist" not exclusively to "wife"... What if it's a gay or lesbian relationship?

It literally says NTR on the game cover.
Yeah, totally, just because it says NTR in the title it automatically becomes NTR...

Reactions: FrogFrozen
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes