2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

croPath

May 10, 2017
I sort of get the bad reviews. I probably wouldnt have enjoyed this for what it is if I were trying to look at it as a game. However, I "played" it as a Hentai Manga made in RPGM. Primarily because it was actually properly translated. Would I have preferred more options and gameplay, longer corruption, and better art? Yes. And, honestly, if anybody has a suggestion like this that is better and not straight MTL garbage that cant be understood, Id definitely give it a try. I prefer the fact that Im not forced to play the husbands perspective and enjoy reading the psychological/personality changes. If anything the gallery is useless for this one, since her thoughts between scenes add to the experience.
people need to stop being pedantic over fap material TBH , aside from MTL garbage that sometimes makes the games broken in terms of systems not working its fap material so find what you like and stick to it instead of spamming threads over stuff you don't like or dissing NTR cuz you got cheated on which is what i assume is the reason for why those ppl constantly bitch at NTR. IF you want a date sim you got plenty of those around so stick to those for that and leave hentai and peoples kinds alone.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
people need to stop being pedantic over fap material TBH , aside from MTL garbage that sometimes makes the games broken in terms of systems not working its fap material so find what you like and stick to it instead of spamming threads over stuff you don't like or dissing NTR cuz you got cheated on which is what i assume is the reason for why those ppl constantly bitch at NTR. IF you want a date sim you got plenty of those around so stick to those for that and leave hentai and peoples kinds alone.
True. Half of the comments I read on games in this forum are people whining and bitching instead of offering anything constructive to the discussion. I miss the old days where Mods on forums would hard ban people for making posts that served no purpose (primarily to keep space needs down, but still, it was nice). "Wah wah wah, another NTR game"! Stfu and just click away, internet toddler.

Reactions: Kegji and jaden000

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Ehh........

The first is not NTR because you (protagonist) decides what to do, if you decide to cheat on your partner that's simply the tag "Cheating". It might be NTR to the person that is being cheated on, but since you don't control that person it doesn't fall under the same category. If we were to tag everything NTR that has you (protagonist) stealing somebody else's partner/love interest, then 90-99% of the games on this site would need the NTR tag.

The second is NetoRASE which falls under the Sharing tag, but with Japanese games often coincides with NTR, as it first starts out as Netorase (willingly sharing) but ends up with NTR because the wife ends up with the the person she's being shared with.
the first one is netori: protag does the stealing.
because netorase = shearing and the stolen's viewpoint = cheating. we only have one left.
netorare: having someone stolen from you.
that would mean (here atleast) ntr is really only 2 things netori and netorare.

Last edited:

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Game had the potential to be a slow burn corruption game
Yeah, there was definitely potential for much more. They could have expanded events in the daytime, thus increasing interaction with the noble. They could have changed up what the noble was leaving in the room for her to find, increasing her interactions with herself. If I had any skill in making games at all I'd probably make one like this but continue it into a second act based on what interactions occurred. Leaving the option to have multiple ending, probably three. 1: She doesn't fall completely and returns to her husband. 2: She falls but for both husband and lord so stays married to husband, but secretly still a slave to the noble. 3: The ending we got. I would even write it so that if you achieve the 2nd ending (what in my mind would be the true ending) listed it would trigger more gameplay like an After chapter. I just cant ever seem to figure out how to work with RPGmaker or Ren'py to get my ideas out of my head.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
What game are you developing?
I was kind of joking because all of my supporters pretty much hate NTR and the player character is pretty much a take-what-he-wants sort of guy. The game is Kronos Time Titan though, and there is some NTR that you can avoid if you decide to step in before it happens. Or you can just sit back and watch if that's your thing.

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
The art is fantastic, such a shame it's so linear. Karla is lovely, and cock is great, but lol at how fast she changed. Had this had vocals and was like.... 10x longer or even 20x longer, it'd be a great game.

Reactions: Kegji

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
you have to admit, from every period that Saber was summoned to this one must be weridest

Oct 27, 2017
How did you guys like the translation itself? Saikey provided me with several MTL's from which I then tried to make a coherent English sentence. I know the game itself is pretty bad (let's not lie), but how was the actual translation? Was it good enough to make you want to play through the game? Should I bother translating more games, or was it bad?
Also, if someone can point to me more (good) RPGM NTR games which are in dire need of a translation, let me know. I'm mostly looking for games like Boy Hero Ken or Mischief War.

Reactions: Kegji and NTR Angel

jaden000

May 30, 2020
How did you guys like the translation itself? Saikey provided me with several MTL's from which I then tried to make a coherent English sentence. I know the game itself is pretty bad (let's not lie), but how was the actual translation? Was it good enough to make you want to play through the game? Should I bother translating more games, or was it bad?
Also, if someone can point to me more (good) RPGM NTR games which are in dire need of a translation, let me know. I'm mostly looking for games like Boy Hero Ken or Mischief War.
Translation was very good. I was impressed. Thank you for your hard work!! Maybe you can look into Nuko’s latest work. It’s pretty short from what I have seen.

Reactions: Adam0point2

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
I'm highly dissapointed, it was one of shortest games I ever played - worst part is I play RPGM games mostly because I hate tons of text that are in visual novels while the story could be told in a shorter way, this is exact example of game that could be just book you read the story with 4 images, I wonder where it got to size of 500MB.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes