2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game is nothing more than your char sitting in the same room unable to even walk outside, waiting for a fat slobby scum bag to come fuck you. oh big shock she just loves it. some newly wed. this is the laziest game ive ever seen. same thing for 5 days...oh so much imagination. 0 out of 5.

Dec 21, 2019
Suggestion: How about you reviewers give at LEAST +1 star if the game has a proper translation? Someone actually put some time into this, and you may not like the game itself but c'mon. Super discouraging to shit all over a game and not pay the translator any credit.
People review the game, not the efforts of the fan translator. If translators need some kind of validation or reward, it won't come in the form of positive reviews. That would make no fucking sense.

"Someone actually put some time into this" No, not much. It's the millionth shitty japanese rpgm with zero story and about 12 ugly CGs.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
People review the game, not the efforts of the fan translator. If translators need some kind of validation or reward, it won't come in the form of positive reviews. That would make no fucking sense.

"Someone actually put some time into this" No, not much. It's the millionth shitty japanese rpgm with zero story and about 12 ugly CGs.
So fucking what if its short and shitty? Someone has at last done something to contribute around this place, apart from the likes of yourself whose sole purpose is to flash his big blue balls all over the game forums.

And do please tell me how you appreciate the things you get to experience for free.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Yeah, totally, just because it says NTR in the title it automatically becomes NTR...
Of course it is NTR because we can't possibly have tags/terms with simple and intuitive definitions! We need thousands of odd conditions that are not commonly accepted or even known, lest we had some semblances of actual order.

And how else could we equal 'stealing a love interest' with 'having a love interest stolen'? It's all NTR for we rob your common sense at gun point! [insert maniacal laughter here]
Someone has at last done something to contribute around this place
And some many do, just without being toxic about it~

Dec 21, 2019
So fucking what if its short and shitty? Someone has at last done something to contribute around this place, apart from the likes of yourself whose sole purpose is to flash his big blue balls all over the game forums.

And do please tell me how you appreciate the things you get to experience for free.
Look, I'm sorry that people don't like the game you translated. But the reviews really have nothing to do with you. And you just admitted that you realize it's shitty.

Clearly you're going through some stuff. I hope you feel better soon mate.

Reactions: Goofymothafukka

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Look, I'm sorry that people don't like the game you translated. But the reviews really have nothing to do with you. And you just admitted that you realize it's shitty.

Clearly you're going through some stuff. I hope you feel better soon mate.
Didn't translate this one, actually! But I appreciate the work, at least! Hell of a lot more than what you can say, right!? Have a nice evening!

Dec 21, 2019
Didn't translate this one, actually! But I appreciate the work, at least! Hell of a lot more than what you can say, right!? Have a nice evening!
Bad games don't deserve automatic stars just for being translated. What you're saying does not make sense.

Lash out at me all you want, I'm not offended. I'm just letting you know that you're being irrational and having a weird little episode. Maybe you'll realize it later. Farewell.

Jul 27, 2021
cheating is a subset of NTR

Cheating ⊂ NTR
If you do the cheating yourself, how can you become jealous of your own actions? NTR is when your love interest, cheats ON you or shows interest in other ways for other people.

I've come to thread just for asking this. Afaik, NTR applies to "protagonist" not exclusively to "wife"... What if it's a gay or lesbian relationship?

Yeah, totally, just because it says NTR in the title it automatically becomes NTR...
The character you play(protagonist) gets cheated on or loses a love interest to somebody else.

Of course it is NTR because we can't possibly have tags/terms with simple and intuitive definitions! We need thousands of odd conditions that are not commonly accepted or even known, lest we had some semblances of actual order.

And how else could we equal 'stealing a love interest' with 'having a love interest stolen'? It's all NTR for we rob your common sense at gun point! [insert maniacal laughter here]

And some many do, just without being toxic about it~
Cheating = You (Protagonist) cheat on your partner/love interest.
NTR = You (Protagonist) lose your partner/love interest to somebody else.

I haven't had the opportunity to play this game yet, so have no clue if the wife loses her husband to somebody else, otherwise the tag wouldn't make much sense in this context. Although even this is ambiguous, as you could argue that when the protagonist(you) finds somebody else more interesting than the current partner, does the person (s)he cheated on or rejected remain to be a love interest? As in would you still care if that person starts dating somebody else?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
female protagonists cheating games have been tagged ntr since forever (in dlsite and here), why are people sitll debating over this? and even cheating tag doesn't make much sense here, since husband know his wife is cucking him.
anyway, there isn't much to discuss about the game, it's short and weak... like a cuck's dick.
maybe having more POVs, choices and endings would have made better.
still, appreciate more translations of ntr games.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
If you do the cheating yourself, how can you become jealous of your own actions? NTR is when your love interest, cheats ON you or shows interest in other ways for other people.

The character you play(protagonist) gets cheated on or loses a love interest to somebody else.

Cheating = You (Protagonist) cheat on your partner/love interest.
NTR = You (Protagonist) lose your partner/love interest to somebody else.

I haven't had the opportunity to play this game yet, so have no clue if the wife loses her husband to somebody else, otherwise the tag wouldn't make much sense in this context. Although even this is ambiguous, as you could argue that when the protagonist(you) finds somebody else more interesting than the current partner, does the person (s)he cheated on or rejected remain to be a love interest? As in would you still care if that person starts dating somebody else?
also NTR = when you take another's partner/love interest
and again NTR = when you willingly prostitute your partner/love interest

do you see the issue here?

basheree

Oct 2, 2021
"Many critics, no defenders,
Translators have but two regrets;
When they hit no one remembers,
When they miss no one forgets".

BUT, stars can't be awarded only for a good translation, what a waste (unless commissioned ;))

Jul 27, 2021
also NTR = when you take another's partner/love interest
and again NTR = when you willingly prostitute your partner/love interest

do you see the issue here?
Ehh........

The first is not NTR because you (protagonist) decides what to do, if you decide to cheat on your partner that's simply the tag "Cheating". It might be NTR to the person that is being cheated on, but since you don't control that person it doesn't fall under the same category. If we were to tag everything NTR that has you (protagonist) stealing somebody else's partner/love interest, then 90-99% of the games on this site would need the NTR tag.

The second is NetoRASE which falls under the Sharing tag, but with Japanese games often coincides with NTR, as it first starts out as Netorase (willingly sharing) but ends up with NTR because the wife ends up with the the person she's being shared with.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

pr83

May 5, 2017
From the previews it seems the art is nothing to write home about and there is no animation or anything else. So what is the main draw then?

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
I sort of get the bad reviews. I probably wouldnt have enjoyed this for what it is if I were trying to look at it as a game. However, I "played" it as a Hentai Manga made in RPGM. Primarily because it was actually properly translated. Would I have preferred more options and gameplay, longer corruption, and better art? Yes. And, honestly, if anybody has a suggestion like this that is better and not straight MTL garbage that cant be understood, Id definitely give it a try. I prefer the fact that Im not forced to play the husbands perspective and enjoy reading the psychological/personality changes. If anything the gallery is useless for this one, since her thoughts between scenes add to the experience.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes