4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.jpg

Overview:
Chat with various types of Girls using the App and experience multiple endings including NTR, NTS and more.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-09
Release Date: 2024-05-23
Developer: Shybox - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Unlocked): - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Patreon Unlocker*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
1 update since release, 3 months ago. 50mb. Doesn't seem promising. Seems like a cash grab attempt. No offence to dev. How's the quantity and quality of the content, to those that played it?

Edit: Just checked out their patreon and itch. This game makes $1,100+ per month. Thats nuts. Venezuelan's needs to stop playing runescape and make NTR stuff instead.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Half the content is locked via Patreon. Idk why Devs start with this tactic. The way the game is written there's no reason to sub. Art isn't great. Story begins with a couple already trying the sharing/cuck thing. There's no hook to keep anyone coming back its just 6-7 pics of badly drawn art. BUT you know what! He's got that Patreon up and ready though!

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
you're telling me that a 49mb phone ntr game has already sex scenes? Isn't it a bit rushed up? I mean, these games are more for corruption and eventually ntr

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
you're telling me that a 49mb phone ntr game has already sex scenes? Isn't it a bit rushed up? I mean, these games are more for corruption and eventually ntr
Exactly. The thing that sets the Phone game thing apart from others is, building up the tension from not knowing what's going on. Not having control of the situation and playing that up as much as possible. Giving up a sex scene, then a gangbang scene in the first update leaves me thinking "ok... so where do those two go now? That's like the end of the journey right?" Pretty fuckin terrible. Then the second story, has someone cheating immediately by lying about giving another guy a BJ lol.
I don't know who this game is for.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes