4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Half the content is locked via Patreon. Idk why Devs start with this tactic. The way the game is written there's no reason to sub. Art isn't great. Story begins with a couple already trying the sharing/cuck thing. There's no hook to keep anyone coming back its just 6-7 pics of badly drawn art. BUT you know what! He's got that Patreon up and ready though!
I'll give them credit for one thing... at least it's hand drawn and not AI art.

Jehtt

Mar 4, 2018
Game had real potential until it lied about optional NTR vs NTS. Sharing is cool. Her talking mad shit and ignoring you? No longer interesting. I get that's down to preference, but dev definitely does not understand NTS. Especially since this could be fixed solely via dialogue options. No extra art is needed. Just let her agree with you. The player's relationship is all imaginary anyway. I guess I assumed this was more of a polyamory simulator since player has multiple girls. Seems more like each girl is supposed to be a completely standalone story, which seems like a wasted opportunity.

Reactions: armyman654

airinru

Sep 11, 2023
Promising idea, but author tries to make game without really feeling it through. He doesn't understand, hence makes it boring.

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
Unlocked version for Windows (download the original version and replace the PCK file with this one). You'll have to wipe your saves if you've seen the Patreon lock messages previously.

I enjoyed Lilith's story, but the others, not really.

Last edited:

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Phone viewed NTR reminds me of "There's Something Loose in Her Head." Interested in more series or games in this style.

Not much build up for the NTR at all. No real set up for the relationship between the different girls either other than "dating."

Dialogue could use work. What kind of response is 'okay' after your gf says "I just sucked his dick" when you choose the negative reaction for being cheated on?
1717975383196.png

Aug 6, 2017
The dialogue can be improved a bit and maybe the dev can make one path that actually builds and takes time, but I assume this is their first work and they want to tread the waters before they fully embrace the world of NTR game development. I'm just glad they have different girls for different fetishes so if you don't like one, you have others to choose from.

Reactions: Angelcrush

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Okay so actually playing it this game is actually kinda neat? The NTR is a bit rushed but overall it is pretty hot.

Locking the exclusives at 8 CAD a month is a hard no from me though, I don't mind patreon gated stuff but tier gated is scummy and I won't support it

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
it's honestly pretty good. Most of the dialogues are a lot of fun, you can tell which branches are more fleshed out and which are future content. If ntr stuff is your thing, I think you'll find it enjoyable.

Reactions: Angelcrush

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok this is a disaster. I can only play 2 girls. one resulted in a breakup and the other she is a total nymph.
surely I can appreciate the dynamic, I mean the writer did allow for some arguments between them, in that regard its not bad.
but Im playing an erotic game and I want eroticism not breakup scenarios and dealing with metal cases.
I could of course appreciate drama like that if there was more context, but to just jump-in into that its just bad.
u need to enjoy that kind of sluts to play this.

Shybox

May 23, 2024
you're telling me that a 49mb phone ntr game has already sex scenes? Isn't it a bit rushed up? I mean, these games are more for corruption and eventually ntr
Yo the Dev here, I have a solid reason why the first Stories are a tad bit rushed. It's because I don't have a checkpoint or saving system implemented yet. In order to replay you have to delete the save file in the game and reset the whole story. If I wrote a long winding up story for NSFW content to happen the players who want to unlock a new ending would have to go through the same long story again.

But me and my programmer are working on it. You'll be able to directly go back in dialogue and eventually also have checkpoints to jump back to. With those 2 improvements I'll rework the stories to have a slower start and ramp up.

Shybox

May 23, 2024
Is this just a more cash grabby Netorase Phone? lol Yes I know this was most likely developed first.
My project was developed first. LeStag the maker of Netorase Phone said he made his game after playing mine. He knows how to code I gotta give him that. But he made the game art using Ai which makes me consider using Ai too but just better. His female characters have 7 fingers on one hand sometimes and random things in the background. As someone who drew all my images one by one it took me so long to create the content. Like a fulltime job honestly.
I just can't keep up against AI, I can do really good art if I want to but it would take me 20 hours to draw one image. The game would never get new content. That's why the current images are a little mediocre.
The game is not a cashgrab and I'll be happy to prove it over time. The money I'm making is being reinvested in the code (since I can't code for shit) and eventually in animations, voice acting etc.

Shybox

May 23, 2024
o hey its the guy the who made a patreon post about this game https://f95zone.to/threads/netorase-phone-v0-5-1-le-stag.207035/post-13972472 stealing his idea then deleted the post
Yes I made a post about him on my patreon LeStag and I communicated positively, but overall I realised I was just giving him promotion by talking about him. He never gave me any credit so I decided to delete the post that I made about him. I am salty about it yes. Do I think it's unfair? No, he definitely deserves his success. I learned that early marketing is important and that many people don't care if a game has bad AI artifacted art. (I decided to overwork my Art using AI to improve it because of that) I can fix the bad shit about AI art (bad hands, eyes, random things) I'll roll out an update about it soon. I hate AI art more than anybody tbh. If it wasn't for AI, LeStag wouldn't been able to "copy" my game idea this quickly. Anyways, I learned a lot from Netorase Phone and competition is good. It makes me want to try even harder than before.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes