4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
You are clueless, do your research before talking about something you clearly don't know nothing about.
Wrong. Here's how it all goes.
Netorare= (female)straight up cheating/antagonist character stealing other protagonists girl.
Netorase=cuckolding/hot-wifing/sharing/swinging/consensual infidelity/harems*
Netori= (male)straight up cheating/cuck-queening/protagonist steals other guys girls/harems*

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
Wrong. Here's how it all goes.
Netorare= (female)straight up cheating/antagonist character stealing other protagonists girl.
Netorase=cuckolding/hot-wifing/sharing/swinging/consensual infidelity/harems*
Netori= (male)straight up cheating/cuck-queening/protagonist steals other guys girls/harems*
don't quote me if im not wrong, in my first msg i explained it perfectly.

ZaleTheKing

Jan 5, 2018
I like this game, it's a little bit rushed but for a Beta is very good! May i ask you what kind of software did you use to coding it?

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
This is the best game of the genre so far, no filler, a lot of replay-ability, very hot messages. Netorase Phone comes close but this is better in, my opinion, because of the differences paths in each girl chat.

Water Box

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for your positive review. Don't worry, I won't use AI as it is right now. I will use it to improve my drawings there will be a quality and consistency increase rather than decrease. I think AI art has a bad stigma because non artists use it to make ton of nsfw games and flood the market. I'm not using the technology in that way at all. Also, yes there will be more content about each of the girls and I will flesh it all out once replayability gets quality of life updates such as (text speed change, skipping dialogue, saving, going back in dialogue) We make this game from scratch in the godot engine that's why it takes quite a while to get the basic renpy type features into the game.

Thanks a ton for your quality art, and not using AI crap. For those of us that appreciate it, it really shines.

I'll tell you, though, that the copy of your game did some things well:

Firstly, no offense, but the story is better. It is longer for a start, and it actually builds up characters you end up caring for. A cute girlfriend, her friends and whatnot. Your game has multiple characters we know very little about, so we end up caring less. Too many options, too little meat for each of them. My suggestion would be to focus a little instead of spreading out so much.

On the other hand, your game is less railroad-y. Some have complained about certain options, but comparatively it is simply better to me. More meaningful choices.

Also your scenes are way hotter. That's part art, and part writing. Though they could be a little bit longer.

Keep it up, and hope things go well for you. Feel free to shout if you need help with code (though I assume you won't have a lack of people helping out there).

crappyy

Feb 9, 2019
really nice so far, i loved it, very hot. i love the art, the girls, the idea. Can't wait to see more, there will be more updates right ?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes